Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annoying Television Personalities

Go down 
+40
VB
Alex89
vade
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
Bad Luck Charm
Malganis
SokMunkie
Mafiosa
karmyn31
Yattara
Princess Muse
Mr. Comic Book
Cactus Wren
Mikey Go WOOGA
Miss Misery
Lexin
Saleha
theweirdkind
Waffles
EileenK98
Loki
Rabid Badger
tim gueguen
Dr. Professor Science
Tungsten Monk
anangrychocobo
Penguin
unskilled78
quamp
Chaltab
Spotts1701
Narwhal
Aggie
Raine
gaijinguy
ZoZo
Delcat
Inciter
Sakurelf
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Dr. Phil. I'm not sure what it is that makes me want to whack him one upside the head with a baseball bat, I just do.

Oprah Winfrey. Yes, I have blasphemed. Yes, I know she's supposed to be a representative of all women everywhere, but she is not now, nor has she ever been, a representative of me. Give me Ellen Degeneres any day.

Don't worry, you have my forces on your side. I have many forces.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Regis Fucking Philbin. He and Kelly should both get shoved off a cliff or something. Can not stand. :hair:
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Dr. Phil. I'm not sure what it is that makes me want to whack him one upside the head with a baseball bat, I just do.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm ashamed that he went to my alma mater, the University of North Texas (although when he went to it, it was North Texas State University.) BTW, UNT is the WORST school in the southwest to get a psychology degree.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Isn't Dr. Phil the moron that tried to shoehorn himself into the spotlight by "counseling" Britney Spears after she had a nervous breakdown? Unsolicited?
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Aggie wrote:
Isn't Dr. Phil the moron that tried to shoehorn himself into the spotlight by "counseling" Britney Spears after she had a nervous breakdown? Unsolicited?

His "session" with Octomom was pretty hilarious. Instead he ended up turning it into an interview and praising her at every moment.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

Every male chauvinist pig on Fox News needs to die in a fire. The womyn need to remove their firmly held lips from the pasty cocks of Hannity.

Last edited by Waffles on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:56 am

Rachael Ray- something about her just makes me twitch with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 am

Waffles wrote:
Every male chauvinist pig on Fox News needs to die in a fire. The womyn need to remove their firmly held lips from the pasty cocks of Hannity.

Hannity has more than one cock?
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 am

Saleha wrote:
Waffles wrote:

It may explain his huge ego.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Saleha wrote:
Waffles wrote:

It may explain his huge ego.
Isn't it lizards that have two cocks? His ego isn't the only thing it would explain - it appears David Icke may be right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Vince the ShamWow guy. I swear I want to smash his face in everytime I see his ugly mug on a ShamWow display.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

Oprah Winfrey. Yes, I have blasphemed. Yes, I know she's supposed to be a representative of all women everywhere, but she is not now, nor has she ever been, a representative of me. Give me Ellen Degeneres any day.

You want to whack Dr. Phil with a bat because he's Dr. Phil. The only positive thing he has done was the opening bit of Scary Movie 4. Which was also the only positive thing in the movie.

I mean, what doctor goes by his first name? We don't call them General David or Coach Mike.

Now, I'd rather watch a black screen than either Oprah or Ellen, but at least Ellen can be funny. And she isn't so ridiculously emotional about EVERYTHING. If Oprah saw a child throw a baseball, she'd wax lyrical about how INSPIRING and IMPRESSIVE this kid was for an hour long show.

She's like the female Barack Obama.

Ellen doesn't take herself nearly as seriously. And nobody who's on network TV at 3 PM, when only sick people and stupid people are watching, ever should.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 am

Miss Misery wrote:
Vince the ShamWow guy. I swear I want to smash his face in everytime I see his ugly mug on a ShamWow display.

Say what you will about him, his commercial mug looks a hell of a lot better than his mugshot. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:27 am

Loki wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Oprah's support of that anti-vax scare-mongering twat Jenny McCarthy did it for me.

For me it was her relentless plugging of The Secret, and her obstinate refusal to see the Unfortunate Implications: that if (as the author said) "when you think a thought, you are attracting like thoughts to you", if "everything that's coming into your life you are attracting into your life" -- then Oprah herself attracted her grinding childhood poverty, her chronic weight problems, and her repeated molestation. She must have been thinking about them, so they manifested in her life. After all, as the author said -- in these exact words -- "The only reason any person does not have enough money is because they are blocking money from coming to them with their thoughts."

Self-Help's Slimy "Secret"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mr. Comic Book

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Quote :
You want to whack Dr. Phil with a bat because he's Dr. Phil. The only positive thing he has done was the opening bit of Scary Movie 4. Which was also the only positive thing in the movie.

I mean, what doctor goes by his first name? We don't call them General David or Coach Mike.

Dr. Ruth started the ball rolling on that one. Let's not forget that.
Back to top Go down
Princess Muse

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 am

I have to agree with the Jeremy Kyle suggestion, also Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, Steve Jones from T4 and Alex Zane.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

Cactus Wren wrote:
For me it was her relentless plugging of The Secret, and her obstinate refusal to see the Unfortunate Implications: that if (as the author said) "when you think a thought, you are attracting like thoughts to you", if "everything that's coming into your life you are attracting into your life" -- then Oprah herself attracted her grinding childhood poverty, her chronic weight problems, and her repeated molestation. She must have been thinking about them, so they manifested in her life. After all, as the author said -- in these exact words -- "The only reason any person does not have enough money is because they are blocking money from coming to them with their thoughts."

Self-Help's Slimy "Secret"
Oh God. I was forced to watch that movie in Intrapersonal Communications last semester, and it was only the start of the horrifyingly offensive and unscientific bullshit that bastard taught. My favorite quote? "[Positive energy] is like electricity, y'know? No one really knows what electricity is!" Because it's not like that's third-grade science or anything. Make no mistake, anyone who buys into that bullshit is either an idiot or a bastard or both. It's one of those little universal tells.

The Washington Post wrote:
"The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don't want than what they do want." By this logic, Holocaust victims brought it on themselves, as did those who lost their homes in Hurricane Katrina. Come on, New Orleans, get over it! Think positive!
I wrote:
---We are treated to a word-of-mouth "success story" about a man who is discriminated against by his coworkers, people on the street, etc. for being gay, but "visualizes" himself out of it with happy thoughts. Implication? If someone has a prejudice, it's YOUR fault, and you can THINK it away. Gosh, it's a shame no one told the Holocaust victims that.
It's nice to know someone out there is making the same sense that you are.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 am

Delcat wrote:
"[Positive energy] is like electricity, y'know? No one really knows what electricity is!"

In fairness, nobody's ever seen an electron move from A to B. It's just our best guess at what's going on there. Still, I hate it when people use gaps in real scientific theory to push feely bullshit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yattara
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Yattara

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

Please, Oprah my representative? I'd rather jump off a cliff.My mum watches these shows daily, and I hate them with a fiery passion. Also, Ty Pennington. I wish I could stuff that bullhorn down his throat.

Debbie Travis. She's bossy and pushy and full of 'We need to do this,' and 'We need to work through the night,' right before she swans off and lets her crew do it all.

Hit return twice, is it that hard?

Last edited by Nihilist on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Paragraph breaks, how come you don't show up?)
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Yattara wrote:

Don't make fun of my small mindedness. :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Yattara
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Yattara

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Yattara wrote:

Just slightly counterintuitive. *shrugs* Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Hahaha. Oh Nihilist, you're my favourite kind of administrator. You and your post editing, your icon editing, your custom title editing... these are much better punishments than bans. Much more fun to watch, especially when Mikey is the victim.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Mr. Comic Book wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, but Dr. Ruth is cool and she was sniper in the Army. Unlike Mr. Rogers or John Denver.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm

karmyn31 wrote:
Mr. Comic Book wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, but Dr. Ruth is cool and she was sniper in the Army. Unlike Mr. Rogers or John Denver.

Are you fucking putting down Mr. Rogers right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 am

Mary Murphy from Dancing With the Stars. My only exposure to her is from watching "The Soup", but that's enough to make me want to gouge our my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Television Personalities   Annoying Television Personalities - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying Television Personalities
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next