Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If all of television were like this, I bet the rating would go through the roof (A George Lopez fic--NWS!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

If all of television were like this, I bet the rating would go through the roof (A George Lopez fic--NWS!!) Empty
PostSubject: If all of television were like this, I bet the rating would go through the roof (A George Lopez fic--NWS!!)   If all of television were like this, I bet the rating would go through the roof (A George Lopez fic--NWS!!) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:27 pm

For number twenty, I think I found something truly horrible. There's so many things that are wrong on this particular forum (maybe we can get into forum warz? :O). So, so many things. Even through all the bad Buffy and Heroes and other erotic fics on here, this one caught my eye, and wow, it's a doozy.

I bring you: The George Lopes Show by Nightwing

No summary because it's not in the Pit for once.

Quote :
This is how george got to be manager at the powers plant.
Alright, seems to be a simple story...

Quote :
Mel powers is listening to angie lopez, george is a good and very hard worker he would be a great manager. Hes not that good to be a manager, but mel id do about anything you want just make george manager. Mel walks over to were angie is sitting and starts to play with one of her tittys, mel what the hell you think you are doing, easy you want george to be managar i want to fuck you angie.
What?! That's not how I got promoted at my job!!

Quote :
Angie is bent over mels desk he is rubeing his cock upand down her pussy lips and then he starts ti put it up her ass, OH GOD MEL you cant put it my ass its against my religion, well angie my hot nasty cuban whore its not against mine so i am going ass fuck you.
But it's against her reliiiigggiiiiooonnn!!

Quote :
Can i go now, not yet we are not done, with you, jack and mell double her pussy, oh fuck you are streching me i cant do this please pull out youur ripping me in two please pull out.
Does she have multiple personality disorder? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
She passed out brothers so mel how you nailed her, she said she do anything if we gave george the managers job, guess you didnt tell her we all descied to give him the job, hell no i wanted to fuck this hot bitch a long time.
And they're doing all of this to get George the manager spot. Bros before hos, man.

I would call trollfic, but there are LOTS of stories on this site like this one. Holy bleeping hell.
Back to top Go down

If all of television were like this, I bet the rating would go through the roof (A George Lopez fic--NWS!!)
Page 1 of 1