Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 am

Another cybernetic breakthrough for lonely Japanese losers.

Quote :
Japanese video sharing site NicoNico every once in a while holds a new invention that captures the imagination. Who could forget the auto targeting waste basket or the robot hand that can work a calculator?

That's nice, but get back to me when you perfect videophones. It's the 2010s, damn it, I want a videophone! (No, Skype doesn't count.)

Quote :
The “Raiju Coat” (Fulfillment Coat) was developed by a team of students at Tsukuba University in order to simulate the joy a young man feels when his girlfriend hugs him around the waist from behind – using two robotic pincers.

Or the young man could just shave, shower, splash on some cologne, put on some bitchin' threads and go find himself a girlfriend - oh, wait, this product is meant for socially inept losers who can't get girlfriends to save their lives. My mistake.

Quote :
It’s unlikely the fulfillment coat will get far outside of the Tsukuba labs but it looks like those guys had fun making it.

That's because the basic concept has been done before. It's called a hugbox, guys. Google it.

Seriously, with all the useful shit Japanese people invent, you think they'd have come up with some sort of social teaching tool or program for the, erm, unfortunate young men the Raiju Coat was meant for. You know, maybe they could invent classes that teach them effective ways to get and keep human girlfriends!

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Japan.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

I know what Clopper wants for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

No, you don't.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Or the young man could just shave, shower, splash on some cologne, put on some bitchin' threads and go find himself a girlfriend - oh, wait, this product is meant for socially inept losers who can't get girlfriends to save their lives. My mistake.
hahahahaha

ha

xerrofoot wrote:
Oh, who am I kidding? It's Japan.
Exactly. Was this really the worst you could find?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh no, I found something much worse in South Korea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend   Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Students Invent Mechanical Coat That Pretends To Be Your Girlfriend
Page 1 of 1