Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps

Go down 
+8
Hot Cancer
Nihilist
the asylum
TheHedonist
Cyberwulf
Lady Anne
Mikey Go WOOGA
ZOOLANDER
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps Empty
PostSubject: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
A Southern California judge is being publicly admonished for saying a rape victim "didn't put up a fight" during her assault and that if someone doesn't want sexual intercourse, the body "will not permit that to happen."

Oh boy, here we go again.

Quote :
Johnson made the comments in the case of a man who threatened to mutilate the face and genitals of his ex-girlfriend with a heated screwdriver, beat her with a metal baton and made other violent threats before committing rape, forced oral copulation, and other crimes.

You stay classy, Judge Johnson.

Quote :
"I'm not a gynecologist, but I can tell you something: If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen unless a lot of damage is inflicted, and we heard nothing about that in this case," Johnson said.

The commission found that Johnson's view that a victim must resist to be a real victim of sexual assault was his opinion, not the law. Since 1980, California law doesn't require rape victims to prove they resisted or were prevented from resisting because of threats.

I'm not a psychologist, but I can tell you something: if someone doesn't want to be fair to women, the mind shuts down. The mind will not permit that to happen unless someone applies a clue-by-four, and I have heard nothing about that in this case. Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps 961878

Not only are his views not the law, they're also not medical fact.

Quote :
In an apology to the commission, Johnson said his comments were inappropriate. He said his comments were the result of his frustration during an argument with a prosecutor over the defendant's sentence.

Quote :
Johnson said his comments were inappropriate

Quote :
Johnson said his comments were inappropriate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He was arguing with the prosecutor over whether the rapist should get 6 or 16 years. He ended up getting 6 after the judge made such comments.

I don't care if you don't like Phil Collins, this song is appropriate.

Last edited by xerrofoot on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops wrong link)
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 am

I think you linked the wrong page there, sport.

What you actually linked to may be more interesting though.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am

Whoops, my bad. Fixed it now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 am

Quote :
"I'm not a gynecologist, but I can tell you something: If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen unless a lot of damage is inflicted, and we heard nothing about that in this case," Johnson said.
No, the body will not shut down, and it will not prevent penetration (except for a few rare cases where a woman's vagina clenches shut when penetration is attempted, and for these women, this clenching shut frequently also takes place when consensual intercourse is attempted and even when a medical exam is attempted). In cases where a lot of damage is inflicted, it's usually because the rape was extremely violent (or the body of the victim very fragile, which is frequently the case in crimes like child rape).

Also, vaginal rape isn't the only kind of rape. If it were, males couldn't be raped, but they can and are. Anal rape, forced oral intercourse--yep, those can and do happen. And the penis isn't the only object used during rape--all kinds of objects have been used, and some--like the blade of a knife--will inevitably cause severe damage.

This judge needs to be disbarred.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm

You're posting this thread.

You.

Quote :
"I'm not a gynecologist, but I can tell you something: If someone doesn't want to have sexual intercourse, the body shuts down. The body will not permit that to happen unless a lot of damage is inflicted

You know what it is? This stupid asshole thinks the vagina is some weird combination of the penis and anus. He thinks it's locked up like a sphincter and only opens when the woman is aroused. I'm going with biological ignorance because otherwise I SHALL BEGIN TO RAEG WITH A THOUSAND SIBILANT VOICES ALL HISSING AT ONCE WHILE A MILLION SPIDERS SCUTTLE FROM MY EARS AND NOSE
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

You.
Goddamn it you beat me to it.

Cyberwulf wrote:
You know what it is? This stupid asshole thinks the vagina is some weird combination of the penis and anus.
That actually sounds pretty hot ngl
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm

christ on a stick what is it with republicans and rape this year
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 pm

the asylum wrote:

They have long since been out of reasonable arguments, so they figure taking the phrase "back in the good old days of our forefathers/intent of the framers" a little too seriously while disillusioned democrats fly to third parties like nugs on weed (because lol college, lol enlightment) and Reasonable Republicans Who Are Nice But Have Interest In Businessy Things, well, are left a bit flustered like Marilyn atop a street vent.

So what else is left? If people think the world is going to end soon or think times are getting worse of course they're goin to think it can be caused by shit that went down post 1960s. Of course history is whitewashed in their benefit, as are hardcore religious beliefs and possibly mistakes. And the only ones really thought about are stupid ones. Like rights for straight, white, Christian, cisgender, male individuals are all that matters because to any bigoted individual without perspective, the Chinese are taking everything, African American people can be president!!!!! , women masturbate and have sex and stuff, people can be gay nbd, marijuana is legal, abortion is something women can choose to have, but shooting elementary schools??? That never happened when women were in the kitchen sucking cocks against their will.

The end times!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

the asylum wrote:

Well it doesn't actually say anywhere that this guy is a Republican, although I don't think anyone would die of surprise if he was.

But, as far as related biological fuck ups by members of the Republican Party go, I'm beginning to think it's some sort of political experiment to see just how many votes they can still get off the back of "THE DEMMICRATS WILL RAISE TAX!" no matter what else they come out with.

Quote :
I'm not a gynecologist

Then shut up.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Wow, so all this time my vagina has had magical antirape powers that I didn't even know about?! Sweet! Screw "personal responsibility" (victim blaming) I should be able to walk through any inner city slum after dark, naked and stoned off my ass and not get raped because magical vagina powers! We should be encouraging all young girls to develop their astounding physical capacities. You guys are missing the point, this is the second women's revolution!!1
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

You.

Because I'm smart enough to know that despite what this crackpot judge believes,

Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Except when it has a fucked up spinal disc I hear that can put the breaks on

well

most things
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Owlish wrote:
Wow, so all this time my vagina has had magical antirape powers that I didn't even know about?!

Even if you did, (and I did get the irony!)

Quote :
Johnson made the comments in the case of a man who threatened to mutilate the face and genitals of his ex-girlfriend with a heated screwdriver, beat her with a metal baton and made other violent threats before committing rape, forced oral copulation, and other crimes.

It would be wiser, I'd think, to put away the superpowered vag and take the rape. Also, you'd think the above quote would have made clear to this Johnson idiot that struggle would have got the woman killed.

So the perp got 6 years? Wow I bet his ex-girlfriend feels safe knowing he'll probably be back on the streets in, what, two years?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:01 am

In THAT case, I've been doing it all wrong with my girlfriend, instead of taking it slow and not forcing her to get drunk then rape her, I SHOULD BELIEVE IN THE "ERMERGERD MAJICK VAGINER POWHURRRRS" Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps 588739
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

Except when it has a fucked up spinal disc I hear that can put the breaks on

well

most things

true dat
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, I've been writing "Surprise Sex You Didn't Know You Wanted" fanfiction. Breakdown finds out he has a kink for being dominated by being raped. But that's fanfiction. Also, I don't really believe that, it's just that RPing sex makes me hotter than the Devil in Nevada.

This judge though... christ, he was saying that the girlfriend WANTED to be threatened with a heated screwdriver and beaten during sex? If that's what he believes, then HE'S got a few kinks of his own. He shaved 10 years off a violent rapist's sentance. Why would anybody rationally do that? Jesus Christ, he's a fucking moron.

The vagina does not have marvellous rape-preventing powers (unless you're a duck). If it did, why would any woman get raped at all?

Note the oral sex. Does this guy also believe that the MOUTH has magical rape-reventing powers? It's not half as easy to actually bite down on a hard cock as you'd think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

It's not half as easy to actually bite down on a hard cock as you'd think.

I'm curious as to how you know this.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

People put dicks in their mouths Clopass did you know that?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 am

Guess.

I'm guessing...

a) You were giving someone head and either got startled, causing you to accidentally bite down, or chose to bite down for some bizarre reason,

or...

b) You were being forced to give someone head and decided to try to bite it off,

or...

c) You've been practicing on dildoes for some bizarre reason. (Never mind that even a "rock-hard cock" is softer and squishier than most makes of dildo due to varying densities of tissue and the fact that bio-hydraulic (blood) pressure is what gives an erection its power.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps   Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps Empty

Back to top Go down

Californian judge follows in Todd Akin's footsteps
Page 1 of 1