Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gang

Go down 
+4
SouthSimGal
Ya-u
bleachedblackcat
Bogeyman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bogeyman

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

So some time ago, a fanfiction series by the title of Hogwarts Exposed was sporked. You might remember it for being badly-written, Sue-filled, and full of increasingly bizarre and face palm-worthy events that serve only to cater to the author's long list of fetishes, not least among them being an pedophile/ephebophile.

Some months back, Neil...erm, graced the internet with another piece of shit work of his: A seven-chapter squick-fest simply titled The Gang, which can be found at his Yahoo Group.

Do not let the cutesy title fool you. In spite of how short it is, Neil miraculously manages to make it ten times more horrifying than any of the HE fics. I have a sneaking suspicion that he only posted the story for his own sick pleasure and thus held nothing back, because he didn't post the chapters to his Yahoo Group until he checked to see if no one was hanging around there. In his own words, the warnings:

Quote :
This story is rated X because it contains torture, domination, first time sex, group sex, petting, exhibitionism, safe sex, oral sex, anal sex, masturbation and incest. If you have a problem with any of these please do not read

He seemed to anticipate posting more than he did, because we are thankfully spared the incest, anal sex, and group sex. I'm not sure if we also were spared the exhibitionism, or if the Emily Zacherly expy getting naked for Neil's self insert counts. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The protagonist of our story is a boy by the name of Benedict Davidson. He's flat as a piece of cardboard, and is pretty much only defined by one characteristic: He wants sex. Seriously, he's like a dog in heat. This might not be quite so weird, except that he's also twelve. So...I guess we're to take that he's a very early bloomer.

The...uh...action of the story kicks off when Benedict is riding his bike through a forest. He hears a girl shrieking, and decides to check it out:

Quote :
Benedict hurried, his mind filled with noble intent: to aid, to rescue, to bring succour to this tormented soul, who, as he was now certain, was a girl. Of course it would depend on what the situation was; the precise nature of the threat. [...] [H]e’d be able to do something, and earn the respect and gratitude of the damsel in distress. He desperately hoped she was pretty, or if not, then would at least show him her breasts in gratitude. He hoped it was a bear, that would be best, that would be the most frightening, yield the most gratitude, and maybe she’d be injured. Not too much obviously, but enough. Enough so that he might have to tend to her wounds, perhaps tear some of her clothes off to make bandages, or get to the wounds to heal them.

So right off the bat, he's established as a selfish little pervert who is also incredibly misogynistic. In his creepy mind, girls only exist for fanservice. And yes, this attitude continues throughout the entire story. Even with the girls who are supposed to be his friends, he constantly is praying that they'll strip naked and let him grope them.

Benedict soon discovers the source of the screaming:

Quote :
What he saw next shocked him to his core. He couldn’t see the face of the girl whose arm was being knelt on, but he could see the boy kneeling on her other arm, and he could see the bottom half of a naked chest, the whole of a naked tummy, a pair of pink and orange stripy knickers, and the tops of a pair of naked thighs. His mind raced, and his pulse quickened. He could not escape from the realisation that he was looking at a girl of not dissimilar age to himself, who was stripped down to her knickers, and by all the available evidence he had to conclude that she had not consented to this treatment.

And we are thus introduced to yet another of Neil's favorite plot devices - the girl being molested and victimized, because that's all girls are good for, amirite? It quickly gets doubly insulting in the case of this girl, partially because we're presented with a girl being horrifically traumatized and assaulted, only for her to never be mentioned in the entire rest of the story, and partially because...well, Benedict responds with this:

Quote :
Benedict took a big gulp of air, feeling like he’d had the wind knocked out of him. He’d never seen a girl as undressed as this before; he’d never seen or even heard of a girl being stripped like this. He felt his stomach fall, and inside his pants his willy lurched. He had never felt so excited in all his life. He didn’t even calculate his chances of a successful rescue. The idea of rescuing this girl had been abandoned without a grain of guilt. He wanted to see what they were going to do next. He wanted to help the captors. He had no idea what this game was, but he wanted to play it more than he had ever wanted anything in his life before.

Yes, you read that right. The instant he sees a girl getting molested, he gets a hard-on and forgets about all thoughts of rescuing her, because then he wouldn't have his fetish fuel. The Gang 724940

The next chapter explains the Eyes Wide Shut scene going on. You see, apparently the town Benedict's family just moved to has an unusual number of budding sex offenders (again, this being a story by Neil, most of these kids are in the 10 - 12 age range, with the oldest being 14). These little creepers have formed their own club in the forest, and have taken to kidnapping "tourists" (read: any unlucky kids who wander too close to their hideout) and forcibly stripping and (implicitly) molesting them.

Quote :
“Are there… many tourists like that? I mean how often…”

“Often enough. It’s fun. Not just girls though, boys too sometimes. Actually, it’s more often boys than girls, but we get plenty of girls. During the summer, if we’re playing in the forest, we’ll probably get two or three a week, sometimes more” said Paul.

“Two or three a week? Bugger! What… do you always… you know…” said Benedict getting excited.

“Strip them?” asked Paul. Ben just nodded, his eyes wide open.

"Always. And more” replied Paul feigning far more casualness than he felt.

“More?” Ben blurted out.

“Yeh, more. You’ll find out.” Paul looked back towards the forest and after a pause added “Of course it’s always a lot more fun if we catch a pair of them: brother and sister, or boyfriend and girlfriend.”

It's never explained exactly how the adults of the town have not caught on that so many traumatized children end up coming out of that forest, especially since said location is implied to be the New Forestand thus would be a major recreational area. Neil tries to handwave it by saying that they have cameras set up in the forest and record everything so they can blackmail their victims, but that still is ridiculous.

Anywho, the group of creeps know that Benedict was spying on them, and are willing to give him an ultimatum. Either he can join their club, which means an initiation test that involves being stripped, groped, and sexually humiliated, or he can refuse and be stripped, groped, and sexually humiliated for being a "tourist". Benedict, being the idiot he is, chooses the former option - because he is positively giddy at the idea of having regular sessions of stripping and humiliating girls and boys that come through the area. What a fantastic guy! The Gang 846489

This brings us to chapters three through six, which are devoted to a REVOLTING series of "tests" for Benedicts initiation. This begins with urine-drinking, which somehow manages to be even more narmish than the example from My Inner Life:

Quote :
“Now repeat after me” said Victoria “By this piss, and all the piss inside of me”

“By this piss and all the piss inside me” he repeated.

“I swear that I will never divulge the gang’s secrets” continued Victoria. Again Ben repeated her.

“And I will always obey my seniors, or suffer the consequences” said Victoria, and again Ben repeated her.

“If I break this vow I agree to submit to whatever punishment the gang decides for me, no matter how terrible” Victoria finished.

“If I break this vow… I agree to submit to… whatever the gang decide for me, even if it’s terrible” said Ben slowly.

“Close enough” said Paul.

“You’ve sworn your oath Ben, you are honour bound to keep it, now seal the oath” said Victoria.

“Um, how?” asked Ben.

“Drink” she said simply.

“Drink?” asked Ben incredulously “Drink what?”

“Your piss, drink your piss.” said Paul.

Charming.

Benedict is then attached by the wrists to some manacles hanging from the clubhouse ceiling. No, he never questions this. Most of the rest of the fic more or less follows the same pattern at this point: Three Sue girls by the names of Victoria, Emily, and Alison (who pretty much are Jamie, Amanda, and Emily from Hogwarts Exposed) strip an article of clothes off of Benedict/begin tickling and groping in him somewhere, he loudly protests, and they come up with some weak loophole as to why their behavior is not unreasonable. Because nothing says "likeable" like victim-blaming! Though I will say that it's hard to sympathize with Benedict too, because in spite of being in the role of the victim himself, he continues to show zero empathy to the other kids who were snared in the same way. He only thinks of them in the "Oh boy, I can't wait to see some of them nekkid! The Gang 831506" way.

This is finally and mercifully brought to an end, though not before Benedict's younger sister (who, contrived coincidences of contrived coincidence was recruited just days earlier) is brought in to pull off her brother's pants and expose his junk to the world... though in a totally platonic way, Neil continues to insist. No, really:

Quote :
Amy had only achieved the long held ambition of getting one over on her brother. Finally being able to bring him down a peg or two and assert some kind of superiority over him was thrilling, but she wasn’t really interested in him, as a boy.

Yep, no interest at all. I'm sure that's totally why there was the earlier warning about future incest. *nods knowingly*

We then get a chapter devoted to sex between Benedict and Alison. After a... sexy... scene between a twelve and eleven-year-old (*vomits*) things are interrupted for this:

Quote :
Suddenly the door opened and Amy rushed in. Ben leapt to cover himself up, mortified that Amy should see him like this again.

“Get dressed!” she shouted with urgency “We’ve got intruders, two of them.”

And thus, the story ends on the uplifting note of a group of friends setting off to abduct and molest some innocents. Fun times! :D
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Quote :
“Yeh, more. You’ll find out.” Paul looked back towards the forest and after a pause added “Of course it’s always a lot more fun if we catch a pair of them: brother and sister, or boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Hey, it's ok to have a bunch of children raping one another, but same sex rape? NOW THAT IS JUST GROSS!
Back to top Go down
Ya-u

Ya-u

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Holy crap this is messed up.

Is there a link to the story?
Back to top Go down
Bogeyman

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 am

Ya-u wrote:

It's on Neil's Yahoo group. If you Yahoo search "Hogwarts Exposed" you should be able to find it (you also need to be 18 or older to access it). I can provide the link, but I seem to be unable to do that until about seven days or so have passed.
Back to top Go down
SouthSimGal
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SouthSimGal

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Holy fuck.

What...? Who on earth would write this character, look at their thought process, and think:

"Hey, this looks like a normal, sane, 12-year-old boy! I bet my audience will love him!"

Are there...? I'm scared to ask. But... there wouldn't happen to be positive reviews to this, would there?
Back to top Go down
Bogeyman

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

SouthSimGal wrote:
Holy fuck.

What...? Who on earth would write this character, look at their thought process, and think:

"Hey, this looks like a normal, sane, 12-year-old boy! I bet my audience will love him!"

Are there...? I'm scared to ask. But... there wouldn't happen to be positive reviews to this, would there?

To answer your second question, there are positive reviews, yes. Thankfully there are not many, and none that go beyond a generic "That's an awesome story! Please write more!" Like I said, I'm pretty sure Neil was banking on there being few to no people to see him posting his wank fodder for all the world to see. He already had a couple of fans call him out on being too graphic and over-the-top on Hogwarts Exposed (yes, really), about a scene where Emily-Sue magically grows her boobs to anime-esque proportions so she can breastfeed a six-year-old.

To answer your first question, I suspect Benedict there is Neil's self-insert. Given the mental state Neil seems to be in, it's safe to say that the Stu there is not a normal, sane, 12-year-old. Of course, Neil himself constantly defended the overly-sexualized actions of the nudist Sues of HE by making a number of ridiculous claims (that children are becoming sexual earlier and earlier, that it's NORMAL for parents to touch their nudist daughters in Certain Places and not a sign to call Child Services, that the selfish little trollops were angels compared to most kids their age, etc), so he no doubt would have come up with something to handwave it.
Back to top Go down
Ya-u

Ya-u

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 am

Bogeyman wrote:
Ya-u wrote:

It's on Neil's Yahoo group. If you Yahoo search "Hogwarts Exposed" you should be able to find it (you also need to be 18 or older to access it). I can provide the link, but I seem to be unable to do that until about seven days or so have passed.

Thanks, I found it.

If anyone else wants to see the monstrosities they are trying to pass off as stories, here's the link to the yahoo group:
Hogwarts Exposed and some other shit
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Ahhh....OH Fuck. *crawls into fetal position* WHY?

I don't even...WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HELP RAPISTS? who are raping people your age?
Back to top Go down
Pengwolf

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Even on the off-chance this story isn't illegal, there probably would come some use of forwarding this to the FBI.
Back to top Go down
Bogeyman

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:

I don't even...WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HELP RAPISTS? who are raping people your age?

So they can HELP you rape other people! 8D Don't you follow this "logic"?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 am

Kakashifan727 wrote:

Not to mention the fact that those people in your age group are, uh...twelve.

Jesus Christ. No
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am

Kakashifan727 wrote:

You'd be amazed (and sickened) by what some children have done to other children in real life *coughcoughJamieBulgercoughcough*.

Anyway, I can think of one thing this story deserves:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Wow, that bear's going to haunt me in my nightmares.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm

I think the overly creepy bit about this is how much the rapists come off as adults wanting to have sex with kids. Sure, kids have done horrible things to one another (and still do) but a bunch of children aged around 12 aren't going to be able to have a secret clubhouse of happy rape time. If they tried to do it the secret would quickly get found out.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 am

The Scientist wrote:
Wow, that bear's going to haunt me in my nightmares.... Shocked

You don't get around the internet much, do you?

In any case, Pedobear prefers to haunt the nightmares of girls under 12.

bleachedblackcat wrote:
I think the overly creepy bit about this is how much the rapists come off as adults wanting to have sex with kids. Sure, kids have done horrible things to one another (and still do) but a bunch of children aged around 12 aren't going to be able to have a secret clubhouse of happy rape time. If they tried to do it the secret would quickly get found out.

You're forgetting the pseudo-deus ex machina they have in the form of hidden cameras, although it's true that one has to doubt the effectiveness of that method.

Some people will string together any quantity or type of plot device to make their fantasy narratives hang together rationally no matter how bizarre or illicit they are.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 am

I do get around a little on the internet, but I tend to steer clear of topics that might summon Pedo Bear. Pedo Bear is fucking creepy.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 pm

[quote="The cientist"]I do get around a little on the internet, but I tend to steer clear of topics that might summon Pedo Bear. Pedo Bear is fucking creepy. [/quote]

So much this. It's also a personal issue of my hate of pedophilia/shouta/loli and no it wasn't me. It was still sad as fuck though, and I wish I could kill the guy.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:35 pm

The land of fanfiction is dark and dreary. I usually just venture into the sporkings, but not so much into the things themselves. Ever since I've found fangurls writing fanfiction about my favourite musicians (ohnoyoudidn'tthosearerealpeoplegaahhhhh!!!!!), I have been kind of disheartened.

And absolutely no Pedo Bear fodder for yours truly, except for the sporkings, of course.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 pm

The Scientist wrote:
I do get around a little on the internet, but I tend to steer clear of topics that might summon Pedo Bear. Pedo Bear is fucking creepy.

Well, yeah, that I can understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

The Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang   The Gang EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 am

Smile

How does the saying go, again? What has been seen can never be unseen. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content