Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is Female Privelage

Go down 
+5
Lady Anne
Reidmar
Cyberwulf
TheIan
WD40
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

This is Female Privelage Empty
PostSubject: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Site's Webmistress wrote:
Wow waahhhh it’s so hard to be a woman wahhhh!

Check it out for yourselves Here

Hat-tip to, once again, ManBoobz

Actually, this is male privilege
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Out of everything that has been encountered on this board, and this breaks my brain?!

I respect feminist rights and movements, but this is just on a level of absurdity I can not seem to fathom.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 pm

TheIan wrote:
I respect feminist rights and movements, but this is just on a level of absurdity I can not seem to fathom.
this isnt a feminist anything you dumbass

jesus
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

this isnt a feminist anything you dumbass

jesus
Colbert
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

WD40 wrote:

Site's Webmistress wrote:
Wow waahhhh it’s so hard to be a woman wahhhh!

Check it out for yourselves Here

Hat-tip to, once again, ManBoobz

Actually, this is male privilege
Sounds like a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 am

WD40 wrote:

The definition of "privilege" is: a special right, immunity, or exemption granted to persons in authority or office to free them from certain obligations or liabilities.

So who is the lucky authority figure who gets to take away the female "privilege" of not having to worry about prostate cancer away?

Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
WD40 wrote:

The definition of "privilege" is: a special right, immunity, or exemption granted to persons in authority or office to free them from certain obligations or liabilities.

So who is the lucky authority figure who gets to take away the female "privilege" of not having to worry about prostate cancer away?

There is none. Woman aren't born with prostates, so they don't have to worry about prostate cancer. They do, however, have to worry about breast, ovarian and uterine cancers. This is not 'privilege,' this is basic biology (p.s., men can get breast cancer as well, though it's rare). Also, women do tend to live longer than men, though the reason why still isn't entirely certain. But it's theorized that it may also be biological (premature male infants are also more likely to die than premature female infants).
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Miss Misery wrote:
WD40 wrote:

There is none. Woman aren't born with prostates, so they don't have to worry about prostate cancer. They do, however, have to worry about breast, ovarian and uterine cancers. This is not 'privilege,' this is basic biology (p.s., men can get breast cancer as well, though it's rare). Also, women do tend to live longer than men, though the reason why still isn't entirely certain. But it's theorized that it may also be biological (premature male infants are also more likely to die than premature female infants).

I'd like to be the first to thank you for explaining Miss Misery's point (which was already very clear) two days after the fact in a manner so unbelievebly stupid a semi-literate chimp could grasp it. I'd also like to congratulate you on your continued inability to recognize even the most obvious sarcasm. I don't know if it's because you're senile or because you're autistic, or both, but it's goddamn impressive.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 am

nono you see its a privilege because women dont have to have a doctors fingers up their asses for an exam

just stuff shoved in their vadges which is what women are for anyway
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Normally, I'd point out that some women do indeed have prostates and therefore have prostate exams, but these assholes tend to hate trans* folks more than radfems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Female Privelage   This is Female Privelage Empty

Back to top Go down

This is Female Privelage
Page 1 of 1