Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Jong Il Dead

Go down 
+13
Knorg
Sakurelf
Mr.Doobie
Salamas
KelinciHutan
grmblfjx
WD40
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Drabbler
Penguin
Raine
ZOOLANDER
rachel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:52 am

Salamas wrote:

I'm going to go google the story behind this one.

Oh boo, google gave me nothing interesting except that she met him, denied meeting him and then performed for him.

From what I heard (can't remember the show...) she was invited to perform and he fell in love with her - or it was possible she was invited over on false pretences. He tried to keep her from leaving so she would perform for him privately as his slave, but ultimately failed because she's one hell of an escape artist. Something like that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 am

On 4Chan (a reliable source if I ever saw one) I read that in North Korean basketball, dunks were worth three points and any shot that was "nothing but net" was worth an extra point and they had a four point line.

I want this. Colbert Fucking Kyle Korver swishing half court shots at the buzzer for five points to beat the Heat 90-89 in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

>mfw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 am

What, you mean entering the military as a four-star general doesn't count as "leadership experience"?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Not when your dad was the former ruler of the military.

I don't think this will be Godawful but it could get awfully complicated. Change is good but I don't think North Korea knows a goddamn thing about the world outside - even the important people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

I don't think this will be Godawful but it could get awfully complicated. Change is good but I don't think North Korea knows a goddamn thing about the world outside - even the important people.

They know the entire world hates them and is out to get them. Their Beloved Leader told them so, and he'd never lie.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

Quote :

They don't. They're completely closed off. They trust their government because there is no other message for them to hear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 am

Penguin wrote:

Quote :

They don't. They're completely closed off. They trust their government because there is no other message for them to hear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd say at least a good majority of them don't, but there's been stories about North Koreans sneaking across the border to China during the harvesting season to make money and then come back to their families after. So they'd know that their 1950s era-technology isn't what they're starving themselves to death to protect. I'm not entirely sure how they're getting away with it though. Maybe the border between China and North Korea is a little less tighter in security?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 am

Penguin wrote:

Penguin, meet Harley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Il Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2