Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage

Go down 
+13
Sutremaine
Somath Cegem
Lapin
Mr.Doobie
Chris91
Raine
Maximilia
Mikey Go WOOGA
EileenK98
bleachedblackcat
Hawaiian Shirt
KJM
Sakurelf
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Talk about being the butt of a few jokes.

< /manual thread re-railment>
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 pm

He's really rather good at that.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:
And we're supposed to care about these people why, exactly?

I find it ironic that the sockpuppet of the man who has posted far less interesting things in the News section and is utterly obsessed with some pathetic autistic man child he's never met is complaining about someone posting a news article no one should care about.

I am no one's sockpuppet. See?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:
And we're supposed to care about these people why, exactly?

I find it ironic that the sockpuppet of the man who has posted far less interesting things in the News section and is utterly obsessed with some pathetic autistic man child he's never met is complaining about someone posting a news article no one should care about.

I am no one's sockpuppet. See?

Holy shit. You're as dumb as Chris was when he posted his full IRL name on GAFF.

I mean, I can't wrap my head around how stupid you'd have to be to post not only your name, but your Facebook account on the internet.

It's so stupid I choose to believe it isn't the case, and that Chris made up a fake Facebook account, randomly invited people until he got 48 friends, then Relationship Status'ed himself to the sock puppet account. By the way, Chrissy's name is helpfully displayed on your profile under "In a Relationship With."

Fun Fact: Leeny, despite being sharp as the girly pink bat David Ortiz swings, is still the smartest Red Sox fan in existence.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:

That's it, you're hopeless, I'm outta here.
Good. Maybe you could use that extra time to learn how to fucking spell while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage   Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72-day, $10-million marriage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2