Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?

Go down 
+2
Mafiosa
Spotts1701
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? Empty
PostSubject: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

Link

Quote :

Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Is your marriage or a friend's going through a rocky patch? How about a divorce voucher?

In an unusual take on the season of giving, a London law firm is offering Christmas gift vouchers for divorce advice.

The firm, Lloyd Platt & Company, which normally charges 325 pounds ($530) an hour, said it had been swamped with enquiries since it launched the vouchers early last week.

So far, more than 60 have been sold -- a snip at 125 pounds for a half hour session with a divorce lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am

"Oh honey, just what I've always wanted!"
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 pm

"Dear, I'm doing this not because I don't love you, but because I need a way out of having to spend time with your parents."
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Wow - most solicitors round here let you have the first half hour initial consultation for free... I guess these bad boys must be leaders in the field or something.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Raine wrote:
"Dear, I'm doing this not because I don't love you, but because I need a way out of having to spend time with your parents."
Don't give my husband any ideas. If you don't hear from me after Dec, 25, I've been consumed in apocalyptic conflagration of egos somewhere between the salmon tarts and the panettone slice.

I knew a guy who always had a timely spat with the girlfriend around St. Valentine and made up shortly after. We've sorted the problem by pretending that horrid celebration does not exist or at least regard us.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Eastenders already did a 'surprise Christmas divorce' storyline many years ago. Truth In Television?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?   Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas?  How about a divorce? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't know what to get your spouse for Christmas? How about a divorce?
Page 1 of 1