Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's OK Because She's a Slut

Go down 
+18
Sutremaine
Eeveegou
Reepicheep-chan
Electron Blue
The Scientist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Jay/Cris
Verandering
Nihilist
William Shakespeare
Miss Prince
Adagio
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
maladroit_mooncalf
Kommandar
4shadowedice4
Sakurelf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
can we make a bingo card for harley-related thread bullshit
THIS NEEDS DOING
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
I'd suggest a drinking game, but that would either end up with alcohol poisoning or still being sober afterward.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Oh, burn.

Oh, wait, no, this is actually just a lame comeback.

Actually, it's just a derpy comment because I'm only always ever half serious at best on this forum.
But go ahead and feel like you're an internet smartass anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 am

Verandering wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Oh, burn.

Oh, wait, no, this is actually just a lame comeback.

Actually, it's just a derpy comment because I'm only always ever half serious at best on this forum.
But go ahead and feel like you're an internet smartass anyway.

Believe me, me being a smartass is absolutely not limited to just the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Weren't you the dude who was spouting off some crazy God-related shit about a month or two ago?

Naw, I think I was here about 2 years ago. Nothing God-related I don't think... usually when I stop by I would operate under some miscellaneous personality to get some laughs from people here, but nothing ever malicious. I'm just jumping back in for realsies this time. You know, letting y'all know the real me, what I'm all about, and how I can make your life better with some guidance, good vibes, and a rockin' full body workout.

Me and Reepicheep-chan have been knuckleheads since old times. She's knows I'm good people. Just PM her for a full testimonial.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:41 am

Pierre Gringoire wrote:
Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal for a teenage girl to fantasize about boys at school. It IS illegal for a minor to have alcohol. The crimes are NOT equal at all. If the sister had been a brother, would this even be up for discussion?

But she did admit to getting fingered by a dude. I mean, that's sex. It's not like "the sex" but it's a type of sex. The type of sex that brings you back to those days in high school when fingering was an important milestone like copping a feel or getting your driver's license. High school was all about the DJ* in the V** and gettin' your sleaze on in the woods atop an old mattress some high school grad dumped there because he/she knew... he/she knew. Sure you had to wade through the broken beer bottles, the used condoms, and the fast food litter, but when you're 16... it really couldn't have been more romantic.

*DJ: Digit job
**V: Vagina

Last edited by Eeveegou on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Weren't you the dude who was spouting off some crazy God-related shit about a month or two ago?

Are you possibly thinking of Korora with this thread? I did a double take with the user image too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Small obscure interchangeable birds an' all....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Owlish on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
Pierre Gringoire wrote:
Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal for a teenage girl to fantasize about boys at school. It IS illegal for a minor to have alcohol. The crimes are NOT equal at all. If the sister had been a brother, would this even be up for discussion?

But she did admit to getting fingered by a dude. I mean, that's sex. It's not like "the sex" but it's a type of sex. The type of sex that brings you back to those days in high school when fingering was an important milestone like copping a feel or getting your driver's license. High school was all about the DJ* in the V** and gettin' your sleaze on in the woods atop an old mattress some high school grad dumped there because he/she knew... he/she knew. Sure you had to wade through the broken beer bottles, the used condoms, and the fast food litter, but when you're 16... it really couldn't have been more romantic.

*DJ: Digit job
**V: Vagina

While I disagree with you on your original point, I feel like you'll be a blast of fresh air in this place.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm

maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
Just a couple things before I'm pretty much done [...]

Way late to the party, but I just wanted to say that I see the validity your points. Welp; looks like misunderstandings happen on the internet. Who knew!

e:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Christ Doobie, you're even more retarded

for fuck's sake, Harley
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Owlish wrote:
Are you possibly thinking of Korora with this thread? I did a double take with the user image too:
I think I know what Doobs is talking about (Church of the SubGenius), but it was more like a couple years ago vs. a couple months.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Owlish wrote:
I think I know what Doobs is talking about (Church of the SubGenius), but it was more like a couple years ago vs. a couple months.

Naw it was Korrora.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 am

OH WELL NEVER MIND THEN.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
OH WELL NEVER MIND THEN.

But you remembered and that's all that counts (:
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 pm

TheIan wrote:
Just Chipper wrote:
I'd suggest a drinking game, but that would either end up with alcohol poisoning or still being sober afterward.
I have plenty of booze and a few weeks to kill so by all means go ahead and knock up a list. Just don't try and kill me. Razz

In fact, let's just make a big harley party pack. Bingo for the weekdays and a dringing game for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really used to enjoy the Curiosities from the Slightly Warped website. I don't know if the webmaster is having girl troubles, or just running out of ideas. Two slut-shaming articles in a row really get under my skin.

I really miss the submissions about, y'know, actually curious stuff, like the first hybrid or 3D rooms or Just More Interesting Shit.

I really hate it when something I once liked falls apart. The site is now covered in video ads, pop-ups, everything is facebook-ized and the slut-shaming articles bring in the extra views from controversy, which equals more money from ads.

I need a new coffee website. This one's done. Got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's OK Because She's a Slut
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: