Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's OK Because She's a Slut

Go down 
+18
Sutremaine
Eeveegou
Reepicheep-chan
Electron Blue
The Scientist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Jay/Cris
Verandering
Nihilist
William Shakespeare
Miss Prince
Adagio
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
maladroit_mooncalf
Kommandar
4shadowedice4
Sakurelf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Just a couple things before I'm pretty much done, since I'm running on two nights of no sleep and god knows how many more before I find a mother cat for the newborn kitten I've been given to raise, so apologies in advance if any of this comes out wrong.

Adagio wrote:
maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
Adagio wrote:
I didn't quote the rest of what you said because it was irrelevant to what I was trying to say: that there were implications to your words and that those implications were what (I imagine) Cyberwulf was responding to.

So...by "irrelevant", do you mean "taken out of context to prove a point"?

No. Please stop being deliberately obtuse.

Believe it or not, I wasn't doing that, at all. I really don't see how quoting only the bad part of what someone else said, without the part that might make them sound a little better, is anything but taking out of context to make your point. But, as you've since explained that the rest didn't look so good, either, I see your point.

Quote :
But maybe that should be a hint in and of itself—if you can't say something without it sounding dodgy, maybe it shouldn't be said. It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 367135

Yes, but, like Sakurelf said, I had no way of knowing what I said would be taken the wrong way. In my head, I knew what I meant, and assumed everyone else did, too. And if no one ever said anything because "it might come out dodgy", there's a very good chance nothing would ever get said, at all. Even on the internet, where you can edit and re-edit until you think you've covered every point and removed everything offensive, someone, somewhere, is going to take it the wrong way.

Quote :
Look, you know what? I don't want to fall or be pushed into radicalizing my point: all I was initially trying to do is point out how your post could be read the way Cyberwulf read it, even though I understood the overarching point of what you were trying to say. So I'll stop here.

Honestly, and I fully acknowledge here there is no way for this to come out sounding good: I probably wouldn't have gotten so defensive had it not been Cyberwulf who pointed it out. Or, even if she'd used slightly different words. A simple "That didn't come out right", rather than something that could be taken as confrontational, would have gone a long way, but since she's known to shoot first and ask questions later, I fully expected to spend several posts being sworn at and mocked in all caps.

Cyberwulf wrote:
My comment was as much for everyone else as for you.

Considering it directly followed my post, and addressed something I'd said, it felt pretty much aimed at me.

Quote :
And yes, I am now aware that it was part of a larger point, so you don't need to explain it all again.

Careful, that looks suspicously like you, of all people, admitting to having been wrong. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm

I've never pegged Cyberwulf as a person who will not own up to her own mistakes.

Maladroit, I don't really know who you are or where you came from, and I don't really care. I stopped reading your posts because for fuck's sake.
If I see your avatar one more time on this page I swear
Go take a shower or something
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 am

Verandering wrote:
Maladroit, I don't really know who you are or where you came from, and I don't really care. I stopped reading your posts because for fuck's sake.
If I see your avatar one more time on this page I swear
Go take a shower or something

Oh, burn.

Oh, wait, no, this is actually just a lame comeback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 am

I dunno... hiding a 12-pack in your room is wrong but being a huge slut isn't exactly right either. On the other hand, ratting out your sister isn't going to do much now.

Methinks we have no idea of the full story - or how many 12-packs this kid has hidden in his room before being caught. Most of those boys on her list are boys she'd like to do something with. How old is she? Experimentation age? How old is that list anyway?

Hmmm... despite trying to see both sides of the story, I think I am siding a lot more with the sister, and if anybody should be blamed by the brother it's his parents for 'being too harsh'. But of course he couldn't dig up dirt on them, and he'd get into way more trouble too so like a coward he went for the more vulnerable target.

Also, 'digging for treasure'? I dare say he was just pulling her room apart to see what he could find against her. If this info was worth anything he'd give it to his parents in the first place. Obviously it's useless to getting back at him so it's basically him going, 'ha-ha, can't touch me'. In which case, considering she's been humiliated, I'd bite the bullet and tell the parents myself before it got further out of hand around the school.

I note that none of the 'I want to do these guys' desires involved actual sex. And all of them involved no more than a finger fuck or a blow-job. Cool it girl, no need to hurry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 am

Quote :
I dunno... hiding a 12-pack in your room is wrong but being a huge slut isn't exactly right either.

Are you practicing for the foot-in-mouth Olympics or something?

Because... my god...

Quote :
Methinks we have no idea of the full story - or how many 12-packs this kid has hidden in his room before being caught. Most of those boys on her list are boys she'd like to do something with. How old is she? Experimentation age? How old is that list anyway?

Why does any of that even matter?

Quote :
Also, 'digging for treasure'? I dare say he was just pulling her room apart to see what he could find against her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... dude.

Quote :

I note that none of the 'I want to do these guys' desires involved actual sex. And all of them involved no more than a finger fuck or a blow-job. Cool it girl, no need to hurry.

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 am

Adagio wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:
Oh for the love of god, let it go.
Good heavens, yes, I see what you mean—I made three posts making and expanding on a point. That's almost four posts. This is practically a crusade! When will the madness end

Hehe.

The madness never ends. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 am

AND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S HARLEY
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
I like how we could basically post this in any thread in which Harley appears
and it'd be exactly the same as replying to her
Because all you can really do with someone this willfully dumb is be sarcastic about how dumb they are and how they're never, ever going to change.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

And here's Cyberwulf, spotting me in the topic.

Another masterful post from Cyberwulf. What finess! What intelligence! Cyber can read my name!!!!! What an intelligent way to reply to my post! What a fine and excellent way to contribute to the subject! In fact, it seems that's the only thing Cyber can read, and the only opinion Cyber can vocalise. Annoyed as I am, I'm quite flattered that Cyber is attracted to me so much that she must make a petty acknowledgement of my existance in every topic I appear, regardless of my opinion.

But no thanks, Cyber, I don't swing that way. And by 'that way' I mean 'I don't do slack-jawed, drooling morons with a vocabulary less than their IQ'.

As for you, Doobie, your stupidity is unwaivering. How? In what way? I WILL NEVER SAY! Because if it's acceptable for you to not explain a damn thing about why you disagree with me, it's acceptable for me too.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

But no thanks, Cyber, I don't swing that way. And by 'that way' I mean 'I don't do slack-jawed, drooling morons with a vocabulary less than their IQ'.

Well, at least you're not a narcissist, then. Though, love? You might wanna check up on your spell-check. It isn't as unwavering in its finesse as you might think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 am

As for you, Doobie, your stupidity is unwaivering. How? In what way? I WILL NEVER SAY! Because if it's acceptable for you to not explain a damn thing about why you disagree with me, it's acceptable for me too.

Misspelling a word while calling someone else stupid? Priceless.

Why should I explain a damn thing about why you're wrong when everything you say is either stuff we've told people a thousand times before (just read any thread made by Psy-4, or any thread with the words abortion or woman in the title), or it's stuff that if you don't know why what you said is stupid, then, seriously? Seriously?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... duuude.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 am

Okay Doobie... so saying that 'I agree with whoever' is just as much as you can bear to handle in a post, eh? Anything longer than that must confuse you.

Come to think of it, that would explain a lot of why you never make valid complaints really.

So explaining WHY you agree with somebody, or hold the opinions that you do... that's just too much for you to handle. It must clearly bring on one of your headaches, as shown by that picture of... whoever that is.

Also, it's not spelling mistakes that make a bad post. It's you dismissing my opinion for any reason you can think of, even if you have to twist my words totally out of context. Even if you're lowered to complaining that me sharing an opinion with other people is stupid.

"Harley says he/she/it shares the opinion of another and in this board of free speech I have the right to tell him/her/it that this is the same as gushing out the same thing we have heard before!!!!!"

Christ Doobie, you're even more retarded than Cyberwulf.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 am

Quote :
twist my words totally out of context.

Quote :
complaining that me sharing an opinion with other people is stupid.

Quote :
"Harley says he/she/it shares the opinion of another and in this board of free speech I have the right to tell him/her/it that this is the same as gushing out the same thing we have heard before!!!!!"

Quote :
Christ Doobie, you're even more retarded than Cyberwulf.

It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 961878

The funny part is, you'll never realize just how hard you're failing right now.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 am

Another masterful post from Cyberwulf. What finess! What intelligence! Cyber can read my name!!!!! What an intelligent way to reply to my post! What a fine and excellent way to contribute to the subject! In fact, it seems that's the only thing Cyber can read, and the only opinion Cyber can vocalise. Annoyed as I am, I'm quite flattered that Cyber is attracted to me so much that she must make a petty acknowledgement of my existance in every topic I appear, regardless of my opinion.

...said Harley, as she masturbated furiously to Cyberwulf's avatar.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 am

Ah, shut up Cyber, you know your secret shame is that you hoard all my avatars and kiss them as you go to sleep.

I bet I'm on your List.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm

^ It is just like in one of my fanfictions!
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Hey man, just goes to show that teenagers need to be a little better at hiding things from their siblings.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
Hey man, just goes to show that teenagers need to be a little better at hiding things from their siblings.
Ah, the rancid whiff of victim-blaming. Just what this thread needed!
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:00 pm

All those posts and you still can't interpret sarcasm, Cyber my love.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:19 pm

That's because you're crap at it.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Oh come on, she's a teenager who got busted for a sex-list after tattling on her brother for having a 12 pack. The crimes are practically equal given their age. This is nothing more than a spat between siblings. If I was their mom, I would probably have a talk with the both of them about safety and coaching them towards making responsible decisions about sex, drugs, alcohol... And ALSO teaching them that narking doesn't get you very far in life.

But seriously, if their parents are as strict as they say... they need to just hide their dirty laundry better.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Pierre Gringoire

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Oh come on, she's a teenager who got busted for a sex-list after tattling on her brother for having a 12 pack. The crimes are practically equal given their age. This is nothing more than a spat between siblings. If I was their mom, I would probably have a talk with the both of them about safety and coaching them towards making responsible decisions about sex, drugs, alcohol... And ALSO teaching them that narking doesn't get you very far in life.

But seriously, if their parents are as strict as they say... they need to just hide their dirty laundry better.

Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal for a teenage girl to fantasize about boys at school. It IS illegal for a minor to have alcohol. The crimes are NOT equal at all. If the sister had been a brother, would this even be up for discussion?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Eeveegou wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Weren't you the dude who was spouting off some crazy God-related shit about a month or two ago?

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:06 pm

All those posts and you still can't interpret sarcasm, Cyber my love.
...said Harley as she masturbated furiously to Cyberwulf's avatar.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 pm

can we make a bingo card for harley-related thread bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's OK Because She's a Slut
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: