Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's OK Because She's a Slut

Go down 
+18
Sutremaine
Eeveegou
Reepicheep-chan
Electron Blue
The Scientist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Jay/Cris
Verandering
Nihilist
William Shakespeare
Miss Prince
Adagio
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
maladroit_mooncalf
Kommandar
4shadowedice4
Sakurelf
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

It's OK Because She's a Slut Empty
PostSubject: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 pm

This isn't really news: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nevermind that this kid has commited Actual Crimes, like being in possesion of a forbidden substance, breaking and entering, theft and slander, his sister's a slut! A slutty slut tattletale slut!

I hope those "hard-ass asian parents" send this kid to juvy.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

... The fuck is wrong with this kid? His sister tells his parents he's hiding alcohol in his room and he outs her as a slut? A person's sex life is their own, no one else's. This kid is sick and I totally agree with you, his parents should send the little prick to juvy.

On the plus side, at least some of the people who commented stood up for his sister:

Quote :
Britney: Chris, I really think you should take this down, this is SO wrong on SO many levels. This is such a douchebag move by your part. YOU were at fault for having beer in your room in the first place. You need to grow up and be mature and stop being such a DICK

After that comment the sister commented, telling her brother to take it down. His response?

Quote :
Chris: What are you gonna do? Tell mom and dad I uploaded your dick sucking list on facebook? Go ahead.

Ugh, he needs to curl up and die.
Back to top Go down
Kommandar

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Teenagers, man.
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Worst. brother. ever! Way to open your sister up to cyber and real world bullying at the same time. Judging from the comments section, she hadn't even hooked up with most of those guys, just had the nerve to write about being sexually attracted to them, which now, of course, gives those same guys license to mock her because they've probably totally never said anything similar in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:06 pm

It doesn't matter a damn if she DID hook up with them, her brother would still be a fucking asshole for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote :
His sister tells his parents he's hiding alcohol in his room and he outs her as a slut?

Because, y'know, having fantasies about being finger-fucked by a guy totally makes you a slut.

Fuck this kid. Seriously. Fuck. This. Kid. I hope he loses friends, I hope he goes to juvy, I hope his sister smacked him across the mouth, because he is seriously a little fucking bastard.

Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
It doesn't matter a damn if she DID hook up with them, her brother would still be a fucking asshole for doing this.

Where did I say it mattered or that the kid wasn't a complete turd? I was actually trying to get across that the guys she's attracted to are assholes, too, from the way they're talking about her now.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

MM wasn't saying "it would have been sluttier if she had", more like "Those guys didn't know about her attraction to them, because she hadn't announced it yet / hooked up with them." They may have previously ignored her entirely, but this act opens her up to their direct knowledge / bullying.
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Sakurelf wrote:
MM wasn't saying "it would have been sluttier if she had", more like "Those guys didn't know about her attraction to them, because she hadn't announced it yet / hooked up with them." They may have previously ignored her entirely, but this act opens her up to their direct knowledge / bullying.

Yes, this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Sakurelf wrote:

Yeah, but it did sort of come of like that. Saying "she hadn't even hooked up with most of them!" or whatever implies that this is the reason what the kid did was terrible, rather than, you know, it being a total dick move and an appalling example of slut-shaming.
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Adagio wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:

Yeah, but it did sort of come of like that. Saying "she hadn't even hooked up with most of them!" or whatever implies that this is the reason what the kid did was terrible, rather than, you know, it being a total dick move and an appalling example of slut-shaming.

If you would be so kind as to quote the rest of what I said, where I mentioned that her brother opened her up to bullying from guys who weren't even aware of her attraction and were now using it against her, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Adagio wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:

Meh. The poor phrasing was explained and corrected. I say things that come out wrong all the time.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 pm

maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
Adagio wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:

If you would be so kind as to quote the rest of what I said, where I mentioned that her brother opened her up to bullying from guys who weren't even aware of her attraction and were now using it against her, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
I didn't quote the rest of what you said because it was irrelevant to what I was trying to say: that there were implications to your words and that those implications were what (I imagine) Cyberwulf was responding to.

I'm not saying you meant those implications, just that they were there.

Sakurelf wrote:
Meh. The poor phrasing was explained and corrected. I say things that come out wrong all the time.
Then by all means, let's ignore that words have meanings, because we all know it's the intent that matters.

Seriously, I'm trying hard not to be rude about this, but it frustrates me when people wave away unfortunate implications with an "Eh, yeah, that's what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Adagio wrote:

Seriously, I'm trying hard not to be rude about this, but it frustrates me when people handwave things with an "Eh, yeah, that's what I meant."

Ok, but honestly, what more do you want? They can't un-say it, and one can't predict how everyone is going to react to or interpret what one says. Do you want an apology? Do you want the post edited?

This didn't seem like subject insensitivity to me, it seemed like a genuine mistake. Like me saying "xenophobia" when I meant "cainotophobia" (hat-tip, Owlish)
Or, this. Horrible mess-up, very offensive. But what can you do besides apologise on a fuck up like that? (That is not rhetorical, if you have something you need, go right ahead)
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Adagio wrote:
I didn't quote the rest of what you said because it was irrelevant to what I was trying to say: that there were implications to your words and that those implications were what (I imagine) Cyberwulf was responding to.

So...by "irrelevant", do you mean "taken out of context to prove a point"?

Quote :

Yes, and I'd explained already that I didn't mean those implications when someone else called it out.

Quote :
Then by all means, let's ignore that words have meanings, because we all know it's the intent that matters.

Context is pretty darn important, too.

Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:20 pm

some commenter on the picture wrote:

"This kid should be in juvy"

LOL, okay Katie.

Because I bet it's just Katie all butthurt about being a skank. No, this kid's hilarious antics are comedy for all, and are in no way completely inappropriate!
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:37 am

maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
Adagio wrote:

So...by "irrelevant", do you mean "taken out of context to prove a point"?

No. Please stop being deliberately obtuse.

Quote :
Quote :

Yes, and I'd explained already that I didn't mean those implications when someone else called it out.

sweet jesus there is a thread about cultural appropriation going on at the same time as this one which is full of people acknowledging at length how it doesn't matter what you meant, if your words/actions have unfortunate implications then they have unfortunate implications and the least you can do is acknowledge them, how are you not getting what my point is

Quote :
Quote :

Context is pretty darn important, too.

Actually, even taken in context, that part of your post still sounds dodgy. I do acknowledge that it's complicated, though, because I can't currently think of a way to phrase your point without it sounding like that. But maybe that should be a hint in and of itself—if you can't say something without it sounding dodgy, maybe it shouldn't be said. It's OK Because She's a Slut 367135

Look, you know what? I don't want to fall or be pushed into radicalizing my point: all I was initially trying to do is point out how your post could be read the way Cyberwulf read it, even though I understood the overarching point of what you were trying to say. So I'll stop here.

Sakurelf wrote:
Ok, but honestly, what more do you want? They can't un-say it, and one can't predict how everyone is going to react to or interpret what one says. Do you want an apology? Do you want the post edited?

Actually, yeah, a simple "whoops, I can see how you might get those implications from the content of my post, my bad" when somebody calls you out can go a long way. I guess our interpretations of MM's post differ, but thanks for approaching it in an earnest manner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 am

Oh for the love of god, let it go.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

MM, nobody's accusing you of any malicious intent, so put your back down and take a chill pill. It just wasn't the first time that a woman's been slut-shamed and someone has said something to the effect of "omg it wasn't even true, she didn't sleep with half the town at all!" It's hardwired into all of us (because we were all raised within a patriarchy) to view - even on a subconscious level - promiscuity in women as, at the very least, sorta not really the thing to do. My comment was as much for everyone else as for you. And yes, I am now aware that it was part of a larger point, so you don't need to explain it all again.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 am

I'm confused. Why would somebody write down their list of ideal sexual fantasys?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 am

William Shakespeare wrote:
I'm confused. Why would somebody write down their list of ideal sexual fantasys?
Are you just like not aware of what fanfiction is or something? Oh, PS, the fact that she (maybe) wrote down her list of ideal sexual fantasies is fucking irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 am

Think of it like a pre-teen girl's diary, they write their thoughts or what happened during the day. Instead she made a list of the people her sexual fantasies revolved around.

Last edited by 4shadowedice4 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a spelling mistake Cyberwulf pointed out.)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

4shadowedice4 wrote:

Think of it like a pre-teen girl's diary, they write their thoughts or what happened during the day. Instead she made a list of the people her sexual fantasy's revolved around.
Why can neither of you spell "fantasies" correctly? Plurals aren't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

Miss Prince wrote:
Oh for the love of god, let it go.
Good heavens, yes, I see what you mean—I made three posts making and expanding on a point. That's almost four posts. This is practically a crusade! When will the madness end
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Are you just like not aware of what fanfiction is or something? Oh, PS, the fact that she (maybe) wrote down her list of ideal sexual fantasies is fucking irrelevant.

Unless it's FetLife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's OK Because She's a Slut   It's OK Because She's a Slut Empty

Back to top Go down

It's OK Because She's a Slut
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: