Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama

Go down 
+26
Verandering
Maximilia
Somath Cegem
Owlish
littledorrit
TheHedonist
Lapin
Notanoni
CaptainMcNeil
Soylent Green
Jay/Cris
lemmingwriter
Salamas
Saleha
rae
Jesus.
Lady Anne
Rabid Badger
Drabbler
Sakurelf
Nihilist
Lurv
grmblfjx
Howithurts
Penguin
Reepicheep-chan
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama   Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Somath wrote:
any further questions?

Yeah. Would you rather no one wear glasses needlessly because they think they are ugly nerd badges like in 80s movies? And then make fun of you for looking like a dork? I would think glasses being thought of as cool would be much better for people who had to wear them, since it makes them cool and all.

Think of it this way, I need these to live, and there are days, especially when I just can't find the bloody things that I curse my poor eyesight down the seven black hells and just wish I could live without glasses.
If these guys cannot find their glasses, they are not inconvenienced in the slightest and just carry on as normal.
Sure if you need glasses then get some pretty ones if you want, but if you don't need them fuck off pretending that you do, cause all it feel like from over here is you rubbing it in that you get a choice and we don't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, seriously, how big of an idiot are you? Losing something you apparently desperately need to be able to find your way out of your bedroom. Sweet zombie Jesus, this is why we revolted, you people are idiots.

Here's a tip, when you wake up, put on your glasses, when you go to sleep, leave them on your desk. I really can't wrap my head around how you'd lose them.

Furthermore, lighten up. I know "humor" doesn't exist on your bleak island, but you need a sense of one. Glasses are an accessory just as much as a hat or necklace. Do you bitch this much about people who wear sunglasses?
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama   Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Here's a satire...

Love it. Love it! LOVE EEEEEEET!

On the rapidly-proliferating glasses-wank: I think fake glasses are like swastikas, Ed Hardy, and really high ponytails - they're not intrinsically evil, but they have been adopted so successfully by our society's shitheads that it's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama   Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 am

Verandering wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Here's a satire...
OH GOD WHY
WHYYY
NOOO MY LIFE
I. I CAN'T STOP CLICKING NEXT.
I KNOW RIGHT

ps people wearing glasses they don't need isn't "offensive". I kinda like that they're a fashion item now, stops me feeling like a nerd.

EDIT: oh my god MC Winston Churchill Brosef Stalin and Benguido Mussolini
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama   Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 am

I'll just leave this here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama   Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hipsters and Their Fucking Drama
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4