Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Casey Anthony haters

Go down 
+3
Lapin
Owlish
Alex89
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex89

Alex89

Casey Anthony haters Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

For the two or three people currently unaware, Casey Anthony AKA Tot Mom is The Most Wicked Woman in the World. Casey Anthony is a vile evil disgusting slut who brutally murdered her only child in cold blood so she could go party and have pre-marital sex like the filthy whore she is. Poor sweet innocent little Caylee Anthony was destined to become a great Aryan beauty before her young life was tragically cut short! Casey was tried with murder and the jury found her not guilty. Apparently, the jury didn't feel there was enough evidence to convict. How dare they! We should hunt them down and cover them in ductape! How could they not convict with all the hard evidence the prosecution provided against this vile harlot? Evidence like google searches about chloroform from months before Caylee died and pieces of duct tape found somewhere on or around Caylee's body! And the trunk of Casey's car smelled really bad! The Casey Anthony Network, formerly known as HLN has documented the guilt of this woman of questionable virtue for the last three months. Casey was a slut! She was photographed touching a black man and defiling our pure sacred American flag with her evil flesh! She got a tattoo! How was this scarlet woman allowed to leave jail to continue polluting Real America with her sinful ways?

The devil is dancing indeed! Let us march to the streets to express our rage!

How will we bring down this satantic creature who dares to taint our good nation with her whoredom? BURN THE WITCH! Thankfully our saintly leader, Nancy Grace has kept up coverage of this case and she promises to make sure the lying whore Casey Anthony doesn't profit off the death of her sweet innocent baby girl! Nancy's a really brave woman; she became a prosecutor after the tragedy of her fiancee being murdered. You can read all about it in her memoir for sale wherever books are sold, or on her show every night where she rehashes details from that terrible night that only she remembers! Nancy will follow Casey around for the next few months so Team Caylee can force her to face the consequences of her actions! We must take to Facebook and change our profile picture to a photo of Caylee to show that even though children starve to death every day we will never forget this beautiful white child and her lost life!
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Good lord, shut the fuck up about Casey Anthony already.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I thought the guy was "fiance", and the woman was "fiancee".

Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 am

Crap troll. And this is a crap troll calling the OP a crap troll, so I'm pretty sure that's like, more insulting or something.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

anangrychocobo wrote:
Crap troll. And this is a crap troll calling the OP a crap troll, so I'm pretty sure that's like, more insulting or something.
Actually I'm pretty sure this person is just being sarcastic
Jus sayin'
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 am

Oh
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:58 am

Electron Blue wrote:
anangrychocobo wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure this person is just being sarcastic
Jus sayin'

This.

I agree with the sentiment entirely, incidentally.
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 pm

On Casey Anthony hate:

After the case ended, I went to the Lights on for Caylee Facebook page, just to see what the fuss was about.

A lot of people who were/are obsessed with the case seem to be mentally disturbed. I don't want to go back there, but I recall declarartions that Caylee will always be remembered by "those closest to her" from random individuals, weird religious rants about "moral decline," strange Casey Anthony anti-fanart, and, of course, promises to waste tons and tons of electricity for sentimental reasons. Middle Americans are forcing their own neuroses - everything from child safety anxiety to general moral paranoia to slut shaming - onto this tragedy. Maybe the Casey case could have become representative of the dreadful problem of child homicide the way the Anne Frank case became representative of the dreadful problem of youth genocide, but everyone has gone and dragged their creepiness all over it, and it's doomed to be remembered as a media circus.

And by the way, I think Casey is a guilty woman, but gory vigilante justice is no justice at all; she would have been safer in prison.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony haters   Casey Anthony haters Empty

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony haters
Page 1 of 1