Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Viruses are not amusing.

Go down 
+2
Devouring_Time
Happenstance
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thel33tmaster4

Thel33tmaster4

Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:01 am

Quote :
He was looking like a little adorable young boy while he was laying there on his sofa.

Thinking about this makes me shiver.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:01 am

That's what I was referring to when I said it was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Devouring_Time

Devouring_Time

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Quote :
“Food makes me sick.”
(If you get that reference I will give a pretend cookie.)

OOH! I GET IT! Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 831506 Can I has cookie?
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi guys! I haven't abandoned this, I just got lazy. And so, I now bring you chapter five. Woe unto us all...

(And yes, DevouringTime, you get a pretend cookie. Yay! Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 831506)

Quote :
Thanks to those who reviewed in the story, and to those who are reading it..Please continue on giving me reviews..
SHOWER PRAISE UPON ME, FOOLISH MORTALS!

Quote :
I'll gladly appreciate it..Again i don't own anybody except for naomi walters.
Chapter 5: 4th Day outside Stark's Lab
I woke up, seeing that I was still at the same position I slept last night.
-raises eyebrows suggestively-

Quote :
I looked around and checked if he was still there. Oh his still asleep. I decided to go upstairs quietly,
Oh, I see. The roles are reversed. Usually it’s Tony who does the walking out while the other person is still asleep.

Quote :
grabbed my pillow. I then walked to my room, combed my hair, and walked to the kitchen, grabbed two mugs, and made two cups of hot coffee.
As opposed to making two cups of cold coffee. How thoughtful!

Quote :
I went back down and noticed he was not there in the sofa anymore. So I decided to walk back to my working station, but a familiar voice stopped me. Tony Stark's voice.
"Good morning Naomi" he greeted me with a somehow sleepy voice.
His voice is greeting you? Well what the hell happened to his body?

Quote :
"Morning, you want coffee?"
"Yeah sure."
“Then you’ll have to get your own, both of these are for me.”

Quote :
"Here you go," handing him the mug.
"Thanks."
I was headed to my computer when he started to talk again.
"You wouldn't want to open the computer if I were you."
"And why not?" looking at the screen then to him.
“Because the virus on the computer went and made itself 3-D, sensing the current trends in cinematic entertainment.”

Quote :
"Because you need fresh air, and we are going out."
"What?"
"Too much radiation is bad for our health you know,
And as we all know, computers are toxic!
Especially if they belong to Tony Stark.

Quote :
so I suggest we go out and take a breath of fresh air."
"Are you serious?" My voice sounded so amused.
I mean, outside? Who the fuck goes outside? Is that, like, you trying to be alternative, or something?

Quote :
"Yeah, I am, so I suggest you go take a shower, dress up with comfortable clothes, oh and no heels ok, and then meet me in the living room within thirty minutes." He said smiling.
What a healthy relationship already. He orders her around and tells her what clothes to wear! SO ROMANTIC!

Quote :
"Right." I left him down stairs and head to my room.
I took a shower, his word slowly sinking in my head.
Like the Titanic.
Or the Hindenburg.

Quote :
I combed my hair. I headed to my closet, I took out a plaid shirt, black leggings, and a gray sneakers.
Then I went back to the living room and saw him there wearing a three piece suit,
Well shit, maybe going outside is a special occasion.

Quote :
but instead of leather shoes he was wearing a black converse for shoes. I couldn't help but look at him confused.
“So…are you trying to channel the Tenth Doctor here, or…what?”

Quote :
"I thought wear comfortable?"
Yeah well, I thought form sentence, but we can’t all get what we want in life.

Quote :
"Yeah it is comfortable, don't worry I'm used to it."
"Alright then, if you say so Stark. Where are we going anyway?"
"Just come along, you'll know soon."
To Suspicious Alley, right by Sex Offender Lane and Creeper Junction.

Quote :
With that last statement we went to his car and he drove. The whole trip was quiet. Until we arrived at the place and parked the car.
"Central park?" I said amused.
They drove from California to New York just to get some fresh air? I mean, I know smog’s a problem, but sheesh…

Quote :
"Yeah, this is the best place to have a breath of fresh air" he said looking at me smiling.
He went down the car and opened my door. I went down the car and stayed near it, letting the place sink in my mind. My mind was bothered when he pulled me inside the park and then he let go and we started to walk the first path we stepped in.
So…who wants to bet that the author has never been to Central Park before?

Quote :
Both of us were not speaking. I must say it was a bit awkward. The awkward silence was broke when he asked something.
"How long since you have been last here?"
"Hmm…Since I was ten years old."
"You gotta be kidding me right?" he asked me with an amused tone and a smile in his face.
“No. I don’t regularly make trips across the country to visit a park.”

Quote :
"Nope. My mother never brought me here after that year. And when I started to study I didn't have the time either to go here."
"I see… What's your favorite place here?"
"When I was a little kid I love to go near the pond, I remember once I fell down there because I was near the edge, and my mom hurried to pick me up." He laughed after my last statement which made me smile.
What a vivid and fascinating childhood memory, filled with trauma and/or enlightenment, I can't really tell which.

Quote :
"You want to go there?" he said as we started to walk to that direction.
"Sure. Tell me your favorite place here."
"I loved staying atone the bridges here, it makes me think about a lot of things."
"Oh. Do you go here with your family?"
Who’s talking now?

Quote :
"Once, twice. But when they begun to be busy with the business they lost time, so I went here by myself. They tried to go with me again, but that was the last time, since they died due to a car accident. When I grew up this place begun to be my place for me to think and have a peaceful mind."
"I'm sorry I asked, I know I wasn't in the right position to ask you that."
"Don't worry I already consider you as a nice friend of mine."
A nice friend. With benefits.

Quote :
He said smiling. "Well we're here. Now be careful and don't fall of the pond, I wouldn't want to pick you up soaking wet." He said laughing which made me laugh as well.
“Hahaha! Yeah, wouldn’t want another sexual assault lawsuit on our hands!”

Quote :
"It's still beautiful."
"Yup."
It is like I remember it before; it looks the same when my mom and I went here. I looked at the pond and saw my reflection and I remembered I loved doing this when I was a kid, I always see my reflection and my moms, but instead of seeing my mom's reflection in my back it was Tony's reflection I could see know. Looking at his reflection made me see that at that moment his mind was wandering off.
"You okay?" I said looking at him after seeing his reflection in the pond.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine.
“Just thinking about how easy it would be to murder you right now—I mean…nothing.”

Quote :
You wanna eat? I think you've enjoyed the view enough, so I think we need to eat now. I know there's a nearby hotdog sandwich stand there near the bridge."
A hotdog sandwich?! Badass! Is it a hotdog, a sandwich, hotdogs in a sandwich?

Quote :
"Oh okay."
We had some random conversations while we're heading to the hotdog stand.
Also know as “talking”.

Quote :
When we reached the stand he ordered for the two of us, then we sat at the bench near it, and continued some of the random conversations we had when we were walking there. After resting in the bench, he decided to ride bikes, after the ride we rested in shady area, and without us both knowing we both drifted to sleep.
Who knew Tony was such a cheesy romance-oriented guy?

Quote :
The wind was so cool which makes our rest more comfortable. We were waken by the voices of children coming to our direction and we both noticed that it was dark already, and the only light shining was the light coming from the lamp posts.
"Woah, it's Iron Man" the children were stating.
“And look! He just had sex with that whore!”
Sorry. That was probably inappropriate. But I mean…really, author? LOL LOOK IRON MAN

Quote :
"Can we have an autograph?"
"Sure." He said smiling to the children.
Tony just loves being a positive role model to children! When he isn’t…you know…ignoring them.

Quote :
He is Iron Man. I am with Iron man. Being with him today doesn't feel like his the same Tony Stark everybody knows. I know see him as a different person.
Maybe he’s a Skrull.

Quote :
"You hungry?" he asked me after the children run off.
"A bit, I know a great pizza place nearby, my treat."
ALL YOU PEOPLE EVER DO IS EAT DON’T YOU HAVE SCIENCE TO DO?!
…GLaDOS is disappoint. Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 309696

Quote :
"That sounds good to me, but I'll treat not you, it will ruin my image if you treat me you know." He stated this with his signature smirk as he stood from the grass, and then helped me to stand as well.
His image as a rich douchebag must be protected. Y’know. For the children to look up to.

Quote :
"Fine, I'll lead the way then."
We drove to the place and parked in a vacant parking slot. We ordered then we ate. We had some short talks. Then after him paying the bill, we drove off to the house. When we arrived at the house, he walked me in front of my room.
"Thanks for coming with me today Naomi."
"It's not a problem, it was fun anyways." I said smiling.
"I'm glad you had fun. Well take a good rest then, good night."
So…are they dating now…or…anyone? Anyone? No?

Quote :
"Goodnight."
Then he started walking off.
"Stark?"
"Yeah?" turning his back and looked at me.
"Thanks."
"Your welcome." Smiling, then he started to walk again to his room.
"Stark?"
"Yes?" he looked at me smiling.
"Uhmm. When you need someone to talk to you can talk to me."
"I'll be glad to." Then he started to continue his walking and I entered my room.
Suddenly, I turned back around.
“Stark?”
“Yes?”
“Would you bring me a glass of water? With a straw in it, maybe?”

Quote :
"Naomi?"
"Yeah?"
"Goodnight!" he yelled smiling.
GOODNIGHT TO YOU TOO, TONY. BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Quote :
"Goodnight."
Then I closed my door and change into my sleeping clothes, then I went o bed and sleep.
I don’t think you said goodnight enough times. Maybe once more just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I don't live in the US anymore (and while I did, it was in Michigan, anyway), but I remember it being a really big country. Planet America we used to call it, as some people seemed to think that travelling from the east coast to the west coast equalled seeing the whole world (I think it was a country song).

So, how fast did they have to drive in a regular car to get from California to New York, stroll through Central Park, sleep, eat, and drive back to California?

Is she lampshading the "Writers Cannot Do Math" trope? Sure as hell seems like it.

Also, I liked the Titanic and Hindenburg references. Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Devouring_Time

Devouring_Time

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Shouldn't she be "working"? You know, encoding codes and whatnot.
Also:
Quote :
And as we all know, computers are toxic!
Especially if they belong to Tony Stark.
Knowing Tony, they very well could be...

Can I have a hotdog sandwich instead of a cookie?
Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 355243
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Encoding codes and doing stuff is serious business. She shouldn't be out there, driving across the whole country and frolicking with OOC! Tony.

On the other hand, he's paying the bills, and he doesn't really seem to mind.... Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 367135
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Wow, I fail at continuing threads. Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 309696 Anyway, I just kind of realized that I snarked the next chapter of this and then forgot to post it, and I didn't want it to go to waste. So, without further ado...more of whatever the fuck this thing is seriously I cannot figure it out.

Quote :
Sorry if it took long to update, I had a bad case of writer's block but know its running back in my mind. Thanks for those who are following the story and also for those who reviewed. Keep reding and ..Smile
It seems sort of telling that the word “reading” is misspelled in her author’s note.

Quote :
CHAPTER 6: 5th day in Stark's Lab
I woke up early in the morning. I checked the clock near my bed and it was only 6:00 in the morning. So I decided to take a shower first. After taking a shower I headed to my closet, I decided to wear a pink sweater with a hood and a black skinny jeans and sneakers.
Blah blah blah. Hey, you put on some clothes? What the hell do you want, a medal or something?

Quote :
After dressing up I quickly combed my hair and went down to the kitchen. I noticed that the kitchen was empty so I decide to make myself my own coffee since I think Tony is still sleeping.
If he was awake, he would have to make it, of course.

Quote :
After drinking coffee I decided to head down to the lab since I only got two remaining days to finish 50% of my work.
You’ve been working feverishly for the past five days and you’ve only accomplished 50% of what you were supposed to do? Clearly you’re very competent.

Quote :
As I headed to the lab to my surprise there was already somebody there.
It was Agent Coulson, and he had his gun trained at my forehead.

Quote :
"Good morning Naomi." He greeted me with a nice smile in his face.
"Good morning Doctor."
The Doctor’s here, everybody! It’s okay, he’ll fix everyth—
Wait, what’s that? They were referring to the Sue? It was JARVIS talking?
Balls.

Quote :
A mechanical voice said after Tony's voice.
JARVIS’ voice is not “mechanical.”

Quote :
"Well good morning Tony, and good morning Jarvis." I greeted them while I went to my laptop to continue my work. I opened my laptop and clicked on my needed programs to finish it off.
OMG GUISE SHE’S WORKING!!!! ON A COMPUTER!!!! WITH PROGRAMS!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!1!11!

Quote :
I started encoding few codes to enter the remaining four doors and the main system of the computerized system of the whole house.
I honestly just start laughing now whenever I see that she’s “encoding codes.”

Quote :
"Did you already eat breakfast?" he asked me while he was doing something in one of his armors.
"I only drank coffee, how about you?" continuing what I was doing.
"I ate a piece of bread, and a glass of milk."
"Great. Hahaha."
"What so funny?"
"Nothing. I just didn't expect you to be eating that as a breakfast."
“I just assumed you only ate alcohol.”

Quote :
"Well I need to take a diet I might not fit in this suit anymore you know.
Well…he is a celebrity. He needs a nice beach body.

Quote :
And here you are talking to me about my breakfast when you only drank coffee for breakfast." He said looking at me with a smirk in his face.
"You do have a point you know, and you can't look bad for your fans you know. And as for me only drinking coffee I think I need to have a diet too. Hahaha…"
I’m guessing that’s very awkward laughter, because it seems situationally appropriate.

Quote :
"True, very true. But your dieting is not that important. Hahaha. Anyway how is your work going so far?"
"Well I have already finished 50% a few days ago, and I have already down an additional 25% today, which leaves 25% more." I said my eyes leaving the screen for a while to look at him.
If she could get it down from 50% to 25% in five seconds, has she just been majorly slacking off for the past five days?

Quote :
"Good job so far, it means that your company is very reliable. Well Jarvis how are you feeling now?"
"I'm feeling very fine now,
JARVIS feels pretty, oh so pretty…

Quote :
you have hired a good doctor."
"Thanks Jarvis!" I said while I continued doing my job.
"Well I better leave you for a while there Naomi so you can concentrate, I'll just buy something to eat for lunch, tell me what do you want to eat?"
"I think burger and fries would be perfect, thanks!"
“I was just kidding about the diet. I’m permanently sexy.”

Quote :
"Sure, well I'll get going now." He said walking from his spot to the stairs. "Keep up the good work kid."
When he left the lab began to be silent again.
It had been acting up before.

Quote :
So I decided to continue the work. If I finish this up, I could leave tomorrow morning. I continued encoding so far all the doors are already done so my only problem was the main system. I continued what I was doing, and had some short breaks when I drank water and also to have a chance to rest my eyes.
This is very taxing work. Napping. Drinking. Encoding.

Quote :
I went back down to the lab and continued what I was doing. I only stopped when I heard footsteps going down the stairs. He was back.
Head for the hills!
(italics are not mine)

Quote :
'Naomi, you still there," he asked while carrying some plastic bags containing food.
"Yup still here."
"Good. Here you go." He stated as he handed me my food and drinks.
Burger King service must be getting really slow.

Quote :
"Thanks." I said as I took a piece of French fries from the bag.
"Your welcome."
"What time is it?"
"It's 2:00, sorry I was late the I had to drive in a very long traffic you know."
Yeah, sure. If you had really wanted a burger that badly you would have just…I don’t know…used your limitless wealth to get someone to bring you one. Or used your powers of flight to evade traffic.

Quote :
"No, no it's fine I was just wondering that's all."
"Oh, I see." He said taking a bite from his burger.
Innuendo, typo, or selfishness? You be the judge.

Quote :
We had some short conversations which broke the awkward silence. When our lunch was over, I took the trash upstairs and threw it away.
Which is an important detail.

Quote :
We decided to finish what we were both doing so it somehow fell silent again in the lab, but not as silent when he left me, because I do not only hear the clicking of my keypad but also the sound that was being produce to whatever Tony was doing in his iron suit.
They have so much chemistry together! The awkwardness is almost tangible!

Quote :
It was along time that no one has spoken, but I decided to ask Jarvis something.
"Jarvis, what time is it?"
"It is exactly 6 pm doctor."
There’s a clock on your computer, Ms. Computer Whiz.

Quote :
"Thanks Jarvis," I said smiling then I noticed that Tony was looking at me with a questioned face.
Damn I have been working straight for four hours already. Yawn.
I realized that what I was doing was nearly done, about 10% more and I was finished.
Hooray! Just sit there for a couple hours more and the work will just melt away.

Quote :
I also noticed that whatever Tony was doing awhile ago was already finished, and he was now approaching me carrying a weird looking suitcase.
It’s contains chloroform!

Quote :
"Did you ever wish you could fly?" he asked me sitting in a chair near me.
"When I was a kid, I did want to fly, but know that I'm grown up not really." I stated with a smile looking at him.
“DREAMS ARE FOR STUPID PEOPLE.”

Quote :
"Seriously?"
"Yup, why how about you, was it a dream to fly."
"Yes, but I already achieved my dream. But as for you I want you to experience how to fly."
Sorry, it’s not chloroform. It’s LSD.

Quote :
As he said this he was putting down the weird looking suitcase in the floor, "Since I think I can't do this anymore for you when you're already gone," as he was saying this the suitcase opened and there where two glove like thing that he hold and as fast as lightning his suit was already on him. And it made me stand up from my chair.
MY GOD! HE HAS SUPERPOWERS! LET ME STAND UP!

Quote :
"Woah. Ok easy wise guy, I'm not liking what you're thinking right now."
…Eeeeew?

Quote :
But it seems like he was not listening to me and as far as I was concerned he was already at my back and one of his arm already at my waist, "Hey I'm not agreeing on this." But still he wasn't listening to my mumbles.
Now is the point where it becomes okay to blow the rape whistle.

Quote :
"Naomi, I want you to do something, hang on tightly alright, and if you don't want to see how we take off you can always close your eyes for a while, and then I'll tell you when to open it. You understand me?"
"Yeah. Wait Tony can't you change your mind, come on."
“I’m terrified of heights, Tony, I might die of shock—“
“I know. But I figure it’s the only way to get rid of you.”

Quote :
"No, we're doing this. It will be fun. Alright here we go."
NO MEANS NO, TONY.

Quote :
He said his grip was much tighter now making sure that I wouldn't fall. "And one last thing Jarvis open the roof."
That was the last statement I heard, all I know is that we were lifting off the floor and everything was fast. I decided to take his advice and close my eyes. We were getting faster and it feels like we were high off the ground.
…Well, yeah, flight does involve flying.

Quote :
Then I heard him say something.
"Open your eyes now."
Then I opened it and saw the most wonderful view I can ever see. It was so beautiful to see the buildings and cars in a top view it somehow seems like you're in an airplane but much lower and the other different thing was that you could feel the wind. It was amazing.
But for some reason you can’t breathe right and also you start to hallucinate which is what I’m pretty sure that paragraph was.

Quote :
"Isn't it nice?"
"Yeah it's wonderful."
"Well this is my life roaming around the skies."
“Roaming” implies without purpose. Tony Stark definitely has a purpose.

Quote :
"Well it's nice since you can experience this."
"True."
But there was something wrong. No it wasn't the scenery. It was something about my clothes. My sweater was sliding off his armor suit I guess it was made of a fabric that's slippery on metal. I needed to tell him this because I'm slipping off pretty fast.
Are her clothes falling off? Or is she falling off her clothes?

Quote :
"Tony"
"Yeah?"
"In case you haven't notice I'm slipping off your sui—"
There it was the thing I feared most falling from the highest possible place there could be. I was falling fast. But something caught me, and now we were landing in a street were there were not much people.
Worst. Grip. Ever.

Quote :
"Naomi, are you alright?" he said, his face could be seen now from his armored suit, his face was so worried, as he help to make me stand.
"Yeah, I'm fine, wasn't that exciting." I said balancing myself and smiled at him to ease the tension.
It really wasn’t. Trust me.

Quote :
"Good, I didn't mean to put you in danger I promise."
“Well…maybe just a little.”

Quote :
He said smiling and in a few minutes his suit was off
Hey, whoaaaa, hold up there. Isn’t that moving a bit fast?

Quote :
and he had his regular clothes on, and there it was the weird looking suitcase again.
So yeah, that’s proof that the author has never read an Iron Man comic book, hence the lack of Extremis/Bleeding Edge armor.

Quote :
"Don't worry I'm fine, I never had that kind of thrill for so long,
Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 57786

Quote :
come on now let's eat this time it will be my treat and no more reasons all right?"
"Alright, if you insist ma'am, lead the way," he said this with a smile now resting on those worried eyes.
The smile said “Dammit, I wasn’t supposed to catch her. Stupid superhero reflexes!”

Quote :
Then there it was the restaurant we were eating at,
This sentence is really pretty wonderful.

Quote :
it was a simple Italian restaurant.
Tony Stark is an international superstar. Thus, I find it hard to believe he could just walk into a random restaurant and have a nice quiet dinner.

Quote :
The dinner was filled with conversations about his suit, its history and other different stuff.
So much emotional impact

Quote :
When the meal was finished and after paying the bill, we decided to head back home. We rode a cab since we didn't want to bother anyone and since we didn't have a car with us.
Has the whole “Superhero with flight capabilities” thing become too awesome for you? Hipster.

Quote :
The drive to home was not that long; during the ride everything was silent. But I think I fell asleep, because I remember that he was taping my shoulder
Time to get the rape whistle out again.

Quote :
meaning we were at home. He paid the taxi then we entered the house. He walked me in my room.
"So you're nearly finished right?" he asked holding my bedroom door.
"Yeah, I guess so, a little more codes then I think I'm done."
YAY! MORE CODES!

Quote :
"Well then I guess I lost my bet, you know the 7 day challenge."
Oh, don’t underestimate her powers of not getting anything done.

Quote :
"Hahaha, I guess so."
"Well if you're going to finish it you need to sleep now."
YOU WILL SLEEP.
YOU WILL SLEEP NOW.

Quote :
"Alright, thanks for the flight, I enjoyed it, even with slip and catch thing, its pretty cool." I said smiling while entering my door.
“I bet you use that to pick up all the girls.”
"Well I guess this is good night then."
"Yup goodnight Mr. Stark."
"Goodnight Ms. Walters."
YES. GOOD FUCKING NIGHT. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT WAY TO END A CHAPTER.
Back to top Go down
PendragonGirl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
PendragonGirl

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 am

Flying with Tony in the suit is not at all romantic or comfortable. Did she fall asleep when he saved Pepper by carrying her away in the armor? She got banged up and burnt!

Pod Person!Tony is almost as bad as the Sue. He could kill the brat by taking her flying.

Unless he *is* trying to kill her. Canon!Tony, is that you?

Quote :
"Yup goodnight Mr. Stark."
"Goodnight Ms. Walters."
And now she's plagiarizing Tony and Pepper's "Will that be all?" schtick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viruses are not amusing.   Viruses are not amusing. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viruses are not amusing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2