Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Final Battle!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

The Ultimate Final Battle! Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Final Battle!   The Ultimate Final Battle! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm

I thought for certain I lost my groove in finding bad stories. But then I realized impossible crossover pairings was a branch I haven't explored yet and I found a little untouched gem: The Ultimate Final Battle

This particular one is Ed, Edd & Eddy/Sailor Moon

Let the hilarity ensue! And by hilarity I mean tortuous pain.

Quote :
2 Months ago the Kankers tried to take over the nation's food supply but were stop by the eds and the spies from woop after the battle the Kankers were sent to juvenile l hall for a month. While the Eds were making modifications to the DeLorean from Back to the Future the Kankers got out and had overraidated mash potatoes. This time its no story its real.
Well as far as exposition goes, this is as good it gets.

Quote :
It was another day in the cub-da-sac and the eds were working on the DeLorean to make it travel to other dimenions.

How long is it going to take to get it to work Sockhead? asked Eddy
Double D: "Patience, Eddy! While I'm busy, why don't you work on proper quotations? Not to mention I'll need to find a power source to generate the 1.21 Gigawatts necessary for temporal displacement."
Eddy: "Whatever, Double D, hurry up so I can see how successful I become in the future."
Ed: [Face pressed against the windshield]

Quote :
Well Ed so far I modified it to not only travel though time but also to anywhere in the world. said Double Dee

Sweet so does that mean we can go to other countries like Japan which whould of been useful for that sumo scam. said Eddy

Excactly Eddy It may take years before it is posible to travel to other diminsions. said Double Dee
Too bad that's only the realistic thing said in this story.

I'm honestly getting the feeling this is a trollfic, it's too bad to be true. But then again, who would go on like this for 21 chapters without a review?

Quote :
Grrr. anger Eddy
Tell us how you really feel, Double D.

And of course, this goes on for another 20 chapters!

Last edited by TheIan on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Final Battle!   The Ultimate Final Battle! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

I just went to look at the reviews . . .

There aren't any.

I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. The Ultimate Final Battle! 203843
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Final Battle!   The Ultimate Final Battle! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Wow, 21 chapters of this garbage. I think my brain just broke. Shocked
I wonder why most crossovers are total crap, anyway. The Ultimate Final Battle! 367135
(Oh, and I have a bad feeling this isn't a troll, as much as I'd like to think that, since this story (and a few of their others) has absolutely no reviews. Why would a troll trawl on for over 20 chapters if they aren't getting any attention for their trollfic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Final Battle!   The Ultimate Final Battle! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Final Battle!
Page 1 of 1