Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune-chan

3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life Empty
PostSubject: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's what I call a smart little girl. It's not too surprising considering who her daddy is though.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

I can't think of many three-year-olds who could stay calm enough to cal 911 if something happened to their mom.

And I liked her reaction to them asking her if her two-year-old brother could call 911. "No, he's too little."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune-chan

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Well, three is too young to fully understand what's going on, but still as far as she could tell something bad had happened to mommy so that would be pretty distressing. So yeah, brave as well as smart.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

This? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am

If she's this smart now, imagine what she'll be like by the time she gets to college. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 am

Chris91 wrote:
If she's this smart now, imagine what she'll be like by the time she gets to college. Smile
At the very least, she'll have good sense. That's more than can be said about most people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life   3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life Empty

Back to top Go down

3 year old girl calls 911, saves her mother's life
Page 1 of 1