Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life

Go down 
+15
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHermit
Lady Anne
grmblfjx
Spotts1701
TheHedonist
Sutremaine
szaleniec
bleachedblackcat
EileenK98
Just Chipper
Maximilia
Mafiosa
Bamshalam
Seule
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life Empty
PostSubject: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Source

I still can't quite believe that this isn't a joke, but it's on quite a few news websites so I guess it's not...

Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life 203843
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:05 pm

WELL SHE'S A CHILD MOLESTER SO SHE DESERVES IT

AMIRITE
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
WELL SHE'S A CHILD MOLESTER SO SHE DESERVES IT

AMIRITE

Her lawyer must have sucked ass but this will get appealed and she'll get a lighter sentence probably.
State statutes lol.

Quote :
Taylor, who lived in Jackpot, Nev., at the time of the crime, kissed a friend’s child, forced him to touch her breast and asked him to have sex with her in February 2008.

guh
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Quote :
“She is getting a greater penalty for having a boy touch her breast than if she killed him,” she said.

Yeaaah. I'm all for being tough on pedos, but something here is out of whack.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Quote :
Taylor, who lived in Jackpot, Nev., at the time of the crime, kissed a friend’s child, forced him to touch her breast and asked him to have sex with her in February 2008.
Nice.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Seems a little . . . excessive. Life in prison for fooling around? If it was ongoing, systematic abuse, I could see that, but this seems to have been a one-time incident.
Our legal system. Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Meh, I'm of the mind that people who rape/mess with kids should be put away for a long, long time. So to me this is not really bad.
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 pm

What she did was clearly wrong, but: how the hell many 13-year-old boys need forcing to touch a woman's breasts?
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

I wouldn't want to do something I'd normally like if I had someone trying to force me to do it at a point in time when I'd rather not be doing it. That goes triply more for sexual acts, since they're supposed to be, y'know, enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 pm

szaleniec wrote:
What she did was clearly wrong, but: how the hell many 13-year-old boys need forcing to touch a woman's breasts?

why the fuck does someone say this every time there's a thread like this
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:18 pm

BECAUSE ALL 13-YEAR-OLD BOYS WANT IS PUSSY AMIRITE

IMPOSSIBLE TO RAPE A TEENAGE BOY
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dear Diary...
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

FYI, ironically Jackpot is a shithole.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

Well, it's in the middle of BFE - I mean, it makes Elko look positively cosmopolitan.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Well, it's in the middle of BFE - I mean, it makes Elko look positively cosmopolitan.

I remember driving through it to get to Twin Falls and thinking, "People actually live here". The fact that it manages to makes this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

look classy and desirable really says something.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Disclaimer: Life in prison for having a boy touch her seems a bit excessive, especially since most people (men) don't get near as much.

That said:

This is a case of an adult messing about with a kid. Imagine really hard if it was a man and the kid was a girl- the reaction you have now to that mental image should be applied to her. A 34 year old man forcing a 13yo girl to touch him inappropriately? And can't really remember because he was drunk? People here would be calling for tar and feathers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Seule wrote:
BECAUSE ALL 13-YEAR-OLD BOYS WANT IS PUSSY AMIRITE
Some prefer the cock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
This is a case of an adult messing about with a kid. Imagine really hard if it was a man and the kid was a girl- the reaction you have now to that mental image should be applied to her. A 34 year old man forcing a 13yo girl to touch him inappropriately? And can't really remember because he was drunk? People here would be calling for tar and feathers.

I know you're trying to open people's minds and get them to think about their own deep-seated emotional biases, and I applaud you for it. Really, GJ. But speaking from personal experience, this never works.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Disclaimer: Life in prison for having a boy touch her seems a bit excessive, especially since most people (men) don't get near as much.

That said:

You know, that's probably a very similar thought process to what the judge went through.

"Hrm, on one hand this isn't THAT super duper serious. On the other hand, if a man did this to a girl I'd probably sentence him to an eternity of Chinese Water Torture. Well, just to be all fair and equal and whatnot, I'll sentence this skank to life."
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:35 am

grmblfjx wrote:

Logical thought!? In a thread about kids and sexual stuff? My god!

Have I told you lately that I love you grumabix?
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:50 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

You know, that's probably a very similar thought process to what the judge went through.

"Hrm, on one hand this isn't THAT super duper serious. On the other hand, if a man did this to a girl I'd probably sentence him to an eternity of Chinese Water Torture. Well, just to be all fair and equal and whatnot, I'll sentence this skank to life."
According to the article the charge carries a mandatory life sentence and the judge's decision was to give her ten years until parole (he also mentioned that while he was bound to hand it down, he wasn't sure why the prosecution had chosen that particular charge). For some reason the jury wasn't allowed to know the 'potential sentence' in this case. Is it common to withhold that information?

This whole thing is very strange. Apart from the way she would have gotten less time for killing him, where are all the reports of male abusers (those being the most common) getting life for messing around with minors? Does it not make the news, or do they evade the 'lewdness with a minor' charge and wind up with a lesser sentence?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:53 am

grmblfjx wrote:

That said:

EXCEPT the lady got the boy to touch her boob. Only her boob. If a man got a 13yo girl to touch his chest? Yeah, I'm not seeing much tar there, and certainly not life.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:48 am

Sutremaine wrote:
According to the article the charge carries a mandatory life sentence and the judge's decision was to give her ten years until parole (he also mentioned that while he was bound to hand it down, he wasn't sure why the prosecution had chosen that particular charge). For some reason the jury wasn't allowed to know the 'potential sentence' in this case. Is it common to withhold that information?

For anything less than a capital crime? Yes.

Juries only decide guilt or innocence - the judge is the one that imposes sentence.

The only exception is cases where the prosecution seeks the death penalty. In those cases (at least here in Nevada), the jury is given three sentencing options to choose from: death, life without the possibility of parole, and life with the possibility of parole after a certain number of years (20 seems to be the norm).
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:58 am

Somath Cegem wrote:
Have I told you lately that I love you grumabix?
Actually, the last thing I heard from you was you wanting to slap a certain group of people that happens to include me. Wink

Seule wrote:
EXCEPT the lady got the boy to touch her boob. Only her boob. If a man got a 13yo girl to touch his chest? Yeah, I'm not seeing much tar there, and certainly not life.
Yeah, but we're talking about a country where a topless woman at the beach can get in trouble for public nudity and a man without a shirt won't. Boobs are, on average, much more sensitive and much more seen as a sexual thing than a man's chest.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Seule wrote:
EXCEPT the lady got the boy to touch her boob. Only her boob.

And then she solicited a minor for sex. People have been Chris Hansened for as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life   Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman makes 13-year-old touch her boob, sentenced to life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next