Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog

Go down 
+22
Saleha
TheIan
Bad Luck Charm
Somath Cegem
Ihdreniel
Maximilia
Penguin
villainy
Lurv
Mikey Go WOOGA
Electron Blue
Adagio
EileenK98
Vanilla-villa
Dr. Professor Science
InkWeaver
Mr.Doobie
WD40
Snake Bandage
Raine
Cyberwulf
Chris91
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm

villainy wrote:
Now now, Mr. Doobie. We shan't exclude the androphiles.

Spoiler:
I bet they censor out all the cocks.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
villainy wrote:

Spoiler:

I dunno, this is a doujinshi, so if they censor, it might be one of those wimpy little horizontal bars across a ginormous vertical shlong! The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 961878
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
villainy

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Saleha wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
villainy wrote:

Spoiler:

I dunno, this is a doujinshi, so if they censor, it might be one of those wimpy little horizontal bars across a ginormous vertical shlong! The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 961878

Well, sort of. It's not a doujinshi, just your run-of-the-mill "original" yaoi. And the cocks are usually just outlined vaguely. You barely notice the cocks, or the lack thereof, because you're too busy going "Oh my god, their heads are so small. Everyone's head is so small." Also laughing at the dialogue. "What a horny doctor you are!"

Hey man, don't judge me. I saw a page from this with the blonde doctor strapped to a gynecologist's table and thought it was going to be guro (they were just having regular sex, lame).
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 pm

villainy wrote:
Saleha wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
villainy wrote:

Spoiler:

Well, sort of. It's not a doujinshi, just your run-of-the-mill "original" yaoi. And the cocks are usually just outlined vaguely. You barely notice the cocks, or the lack thereof, because you're too busy going "Oh my god, their heads are so small. Everyone's head is so small." Also laughing at the dialogue. "What a horny doctor you are!"

Hey man, don't judge me. I saw a page from this with the blonde doctor strapped to a gynecologist's table and thought it was going to be guro (they were just having regular sex, lame).

snark it snark it snark it snark it
Back to top Go down
externohell

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Chris91 wrote:
If any of you get the Qubo channel on your TV or your cable/satellite service provider, there is one series on that network I strongly urge you to avoid at all costs. That series is The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog, a joint French-Canadian animated production that resembles what Sonichu might look like if Chris-Chan were less perverted and had enough cash to start his own TV station. The artwork is six different shades of terrible, the theme song is jaw-droppingly insipid, the characters about as interesting as a taxidermy seminar, and the dialogue would make Tuxedo Mark yell "BORING!" And I haven't even mentioned the artistic train wrecks they have the gall to describe as storylines in their episodes.

You can get more of the gory details here.

In short, everything about this series screams "FAIL" in neon letters as tall as the Empire State Building.

umm i dont know how to this but I WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW EVERY DAY ON QUBO

Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 am

It's Ben 10, but with hella rodents.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
hothot459

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:01 pm

how do i see it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog   The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysteries Of Alfred Hedgehog
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3