Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?

Go down 
+19
gaijinguy
Dr. Professor Science
theweirdkind
Sheba
The Unoriginal
quamp
fishstickhater
Narwhal
ZoZo
Melissa
Fairlight
Lexin
unskilled78
Chris91
NastyHobbitses
karmyn31
Maximilia
Ceres
Rabid Badger
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 am

I don't know why I clicked on that. With some of the fan art, I had no idea who the characters were. I just... just... my brain just broke again.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Sheba wrote:
Why? Why does this thing exist, why?

....okay, morbid curiousity wins.

*Click*

HOLY FUCK THERE'S XAVIERxNIGHTCRAWLER!!!! WTFDONOTWANT!!!!!!

*Brainvomit*

....wait, how does that even work? Xavier's crippled from the waist down, isn't he? So how would he even get it up? Can that happen? Goddamn you, MPREG archive, for making me ask these things!!!

Also, if such a thing were possible it'd only be while Kurt was being mind-controlled by Xavier--he's Catholic, therefore the gay is teh EVUL! I seem to recall hearing that in Ultimate universe that actually destroyed his friendship with Collosus, who was gay.

...hm. This story contains a multitude of assbabies, all in the first sentance. Gambit has one, Wolverine has one, Angel is about to have one. And Xavier wants one. An assbaby of his very own, for Christmas. Annnn...

Why do they do these things? Why?

Because it's not as if they lead hazardous lives that could end with them getting killed at any time, thereby leaving their children orphans...oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Sheba wrote:

*Click*

*Brainvomit*

....wait, how does that even work? Xavier's crippled from the waist down, isn't he? So how would he even get it up? Can that happen? Goddamn you, MPREG archive, for making me ask these things!!!

Also, if such a thing were possible it'd only be while Kurt was being mind-controlled by Xavier--he's Catholic, therefore the gay is teh EVUL! I seem to recall hearing that in Ultimate universe that actually destroyed his friendship with Collosus, who was gay.

...hm. This story contains a multitude of assbabies, all in the first sentance. Gambit has one, Wolverine has one, Angel is about to have one. And Xavier wants one. An assbaby of his very own, for Christmas. Annnn...

Because it's not as if they lead hazardous lives that could end with them getting killed at any time, thereby leaving their children orphans...oh, wait...

That being so, you'd think they'd be LESS likely to want children, given the chances of said children being orphaned.

Then again, this is fanfic, so.... :downs:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Well, at the very least the X-Files is one fandom where mpreg could theoretically fit quite well...

Of course the baby would be an evil alien demon who's eating the father's insides.

Also, the fact that House is on there is a little unnerving. Most of the fandoms are magical or fantastic in some way, but House takes place in the real world. How do you shove mpreg into that?
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:10 pm

There is a good X-Files mpreg out there. It's called Inherently Given. Mulder is impregnated by the Japanese scientists using alien technology. It's Mulder/Scully. There is slash mpreg in X-Files, but not being a slash person, I never read it.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Well, at the very least the X-Files is one fandom where mpreg could theoretically fit quite well...

Of course the baby would be an evil alien demon who's eating the father's insides.

Also, the fact that House is on there is a little unnerving. Most of the fandoms are magical or fantastic in some way, but House takes place in the real world. How do you shove mpreg into that?

It's actually a baby-shaped abdominal tumor. And its bloodvessels pulse which gives the appearance of it moving. :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:20 am

Sheba wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Sheba wrote:

*Click*

*Brainvomit*

That being so, you'd think they'd be LESS likely to want children, given the chances of said children being orphaned.

Then again, this is fanfic, so.... :downs:

Well, in canon, Jean and Scott had kids. Or did they? Time travel stories make me go cross-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Melissa wrote:

Well, in canon, Jean and Scott had kids. Or did they? Time travel stories make me go cross-eyed.

Actually, they didn't. Rachel was from the future, and Nathan (Cable) was born to Scott and Madelyn Prior (a clone of Jean created by Mr. Sinister) after Jean supposedly died. Madelyn tried to use Nathan to open a portal to hell, then Apocalypse infected the poor kid with a techno-organic virus that required Scott and Jean (who wasn't actually dead) to send him into the future with another version of Rachel so he'd survive.

What's sad is that I can actually remember all this without having to refer to any of the massive comic collection the boys and I have accumulated over the years.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Melissa wrote:

Actually, they didn't. Rachel was from the future

But who did she belong to? scratch Was she still Jean and Scott's, or Scott and Madeliene's, or some foundling or a clone?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Sheba wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Melissa wrote:

But who did she belong to? scratch Was she still Jean and Scott's, or Scott and Madeliene's, or some foundling or a clone?

She was Scott and Jean's daughter from a future where Mutants were being hunted down and slaughtered by Sentinels.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Melissa wrote:

She was Scott and Jean's daughter from a future where Mutants were being hunted down and slaughtered by Sentinels.

Not that this really narrows it down. . .

Oh, and for extra wacky fun times: Which Nate Summers is the real one? Because, IIRC, there's like 20 different copies of him from various points in time and alternate universes.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

Rachel should've disappeared in a puff of logic last time Jean died since they're saying Jean's gone for good, unless she's not or if Rachel's from another time stream. And I've just gone cross-eyed again.
Damn you Joe Quesada! (Lord Evil calls him Joe Quesadilla.)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:10 pm

gaijinguy wrote:

Oh, and for extra wacky fun times: Which Nate Summers is the real one? Because, IIRC, there's like 20 different copies of him from various points in time and alternate universes.

The only ones I acknowledge as real are Scott and Maddie's son Nathan, who was taken into the future and became Cable, and the original Stryfe, who was his clone. The rest are all attempts by later writers to retrofit the original storyline he was born into.
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

The only ones I acknowledge as real are Scott and Maddie's son Nathan, who was taken into the future and became Cable, and the original Stryfe, who was his clone. The rest are all attempts by later writers to retrofit the original storyline he was born into.

And we don't mention Ultimate Cable.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

When I see stuff like this, I think "Are all women complete idiots? Or-" and then the thought stops.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Ultimate Universe? Don't be silly, there was no Ultimate Universe- it was a terrible dream I had after eating too much Chinese food and reading about the prostitute who Chris Claremont asked to dress up as Storm. I think my brain sort of folded the events together to create the horrific rape of every Chris Claremont story ever written.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Trioculus wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

And we don't mention Ultimate Cable.

Must've missed that one (I don't read comics like I used to). I gather, from Gaijinguys's comments, that I didn't miss much?
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm

What irritates me is that 90% of their future kids have a messiah complex.

And that they have enough future kids for that statistic to mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Quote :

Must've missed that one (I don't read comics like I used to). I gather, from Gaijinguys's comments, that I didn't miss much?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You didn't.

Spoiler:

(Lol...I love the twists and turns of this place. A thread about M-preg becomes a discussion of the minutae of X-Men continuity.)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Lysander wrote:
What irritates me is that 90% of their future kids have a messiah complex.

And that they have enough future kids for that statistic to mean anything.

What irritates me is that they always have kids in the future, but they never have any now. Excluding Scott and Madelyn spawning Nate (and Wolverine somehow having a daughter, whose origins haven't been explained, but probably boil down to 'grown in a vat via the Weapon X Program'), everything seems to suggest that, at some point in the future, it will be safe for mutants to have kids. Yet all the mutant futures we've ever seen have been dark, violent places where mutants are even more persecuted than they are in the present, and where no sane person would consider bringing a child into the world.

Edited to add: Morgan just informed me Wolverine also has a son, but his origin remains unexplained as well. So apparently he, at least, has been spreading his mutant genes around (actually, given how old he is, I'd be more surprised if he hadn't fathered a couple of dozen kids over the last 100+ years)
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Well, I'm now getting a 404 error on the page. Let's hope it's gone for good.

BTW, I've heard somewhere there was an artist that made a buch of videogame babes (Chung Li, Morrigan, etc.) men and mpreg.
Don't you think that's a bit redundant? I wonder if that site had them.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:57 pm

quamp wrote:
Well, I'm now getting a 404 error on the page. Let's hope it's gone for good.

BTW, I've heard somewhere there was an artist that made a buch of videogame babes (Chung Li, Morrigan, etc.) men and mpreg.
Don't you think that's a bit redundant? I wonder if that site had them.

I just clicked on the link and unfortunately, it's still there.

I've never heard of any artist that that did both female pregnancy and MPREG. You wouldn't be likely to find a pregnant female on an MPREG site, because women getting pregnant is a normal occurrence.

There IS a subgenre of MPREG called FEMPREG, where the woman manages to get pregnant by her female lover, with no man involved. I don't think I've ever seen more than half-a-dozen FEMPREG stories.

Though oddly enough, if you search LJ for 'fempreg' you come up with five journals with it listed as an interest, all of them related to the tv show 'The Tudors.' Which strikes me as deucedly odd. :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Quote :
There IS a subgenre of MPREG called FEMPREG,
where the woman manages to get pregnant by her female lover, with no
man involved. I don't think I've ever seen more than half-a-dozen
FEMPREG stories.

Back in the day, the Gargoyles fandom had an author that loved those. Long story short, the series' main female gargoyle villain (Demona- complete with Hitler-like tendencies given away in her very name) for some reason falls in love with her ex-husband's new cop love interest (Elisa Maza) and they have babiezz.

They actually hate each other in canon.

Contiunity? Wassat?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm

MPreg is one of the best things invented to torture men with. It comes right after NC-Slash and just before torture in my "ways to make characters suffer" list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2