Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?

Go down 
+19
gaijinguy
Dr. Professor Science
theweirdkind
Sheba
The Unoriginal
quamp
fishstickhater
Narwhal
ZoZo
Melissa
Fairlight
Lexin
unskilled78
Chris91
NastyHobbitses
karmyn31
Maximilia
Ceres
Rabid Badger
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? Empty
PostSubject: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 pm

So I'm fiddling around on the internet, as I'm wont to do when I should really be doing something important, and out of curiosity, I clicked on a link from a website, and discovered a place that no sane Cockroach should ever find themselves confronted with:

The Mpreg Archive

All MPREG, all the time. Stuffed to the gills with weepy ukes, ass babies, and every pregnancy cliche in the book.

And oh, the fandoms that are abused within. Anime. Buffy/Angel. CSI. House. Dr. Who. Torchwood. Heroes (Syler/Mohinder seem to be the pairing of choice). Lord of the Rings. Supernatural. :panic:

And don't forget The Fan Art Gallery! Where characters we know and love are desecreted in ways they (and their original creators) could have never dreamed of.

Take special note of the Twilight section. Aapparently, there are a fair number of teenage girls out there who believe Edward and Jacob belong together, and are willing to do anything (including killing her) to stop Bella from standing in the way of their twu wuv and magical half-vampire/half-werewolf assbabies.

Ah internet fandom. Just when I think I've seen it all, you manage to pull something new out of your ass on me.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Well, I don't see what---

IS THAT A PREGNANT MERMAID!SORA DANCING WITH MERMAID!SQUALL??

I....I....

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? 309696
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Ceres wrote:
Well, I don't see what---

IS THAT A PREGNANT MERMAID!SORA DANCING WITH MERMAID!SQUALL??

I....I....

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? 309696

After careful perusal of the fanart archive, I've decided that it's even more brain-breaking than the stories. To read something as words is one thing. To actually look at a picture of it... pale
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm

I had no ambition to read tonight, so I looked through the slideshow.

One or two... were ok. Like, the guy had the look on his face of "WTF?!" which was sorta funny. The vast majority, however, made the mpreg... sexual. Like, romantic. Or something. I've never been pregnant myself, but I'm sure some of us moms out there can probably verify that at eight-nine months, they didn't feel sexy. Or romantic. I could be wrong, but...

And some of them were just brain-breaking bad. The mermen one for sure, but also a couple of the H. Potter ones, ESPECIALLY the one where I think it's Snape (maybe Alan Rickman in another role?), winged, wearing a speedo, pregnant, with his hand stuffed down his speedo. WAT. DO NOT WANT.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:25 am

Why did I look at that? I hate Wincest. Wincest Mpreg is a million times worse.
I'll be in the muffled weeping corner with the rare good Dean/Bela smut.
Back to top Go down
NastyHobbitses

NastyHobbitses

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:55 am

Is that Captain Jack Sparrow in drag and pregnant? And the slideshow plays Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton?

:hair:

:bang:

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? 724940

:headshot:
Back to top Go down
http://jiaren-shadow.livejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 am

OH.....

BLOODY....

HELL!! Shocked pale

AN MPREG ARCHIVE?!!
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 am

Makes me wish I had one of those Goldeneye satellites.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Do you know, I'd forgotten about them. The MPREG archive, that brings back memories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 pm

They've changed the design. I liked the mauve lacy decor, it was funny. Crying or Very sad

I saw four Snapes in the artwork and several guys who may have been Snape. Why is he so popular to mpreg?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:36 pm

You've got me. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Fairlight wrote:
I saw four Snapes in the artwork and several guys who may have been Snape. Why is he so popular to mpreg?
Magic. With magic even MPREG becomes possible. (I know, I've written Snape MPREG myself.)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Wasn't there a story where Snape's nose got pregnant?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

...I wish that set up didn't seem so horribly familiar to me.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Melissa wrote:

Well, his nose didn't get pregnant; he just gave birth through it (I think) Unfortunately, I can't remember the title or pairing, and truth be told, I'm too frightened to venture into the Harry Potter section to see if it might be there. The Doctor Who and Torchwood sections have already scarred me for life. :headshot:
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Lexin wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
Magic. With magic even MPREG becomes possible. (I know, I've written Snape MPREG myself.)
Yes, but any guy in the Harry Potter world can be mpreged with magic. So why is it always Snape?
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm

The combination of poorly drawn, pregnant anime-men and Paris Hilton was enough to make my jaw drop. What the fuck? And OMG did anyone else notice that they have Pregnant Angel/Elf Snape in that gallery?!
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Fairlight wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
Yes, but any guy in the Harry Potter world can be mpreged with magic. So why is it always Snape?

Because he's played by Alan Rickman, which means that instead of being the greasy-haired, poor hygiene practicing dickweed he was in the books, he's a handsome woobie who yearns for true love.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 am

Fairlight wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
To be fair, it's only usually Snape. I wrote one where it was Harry who had the baby. He was a hermaphrodite. (Why am I explaining this? ...I'll stop while I'm ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 am

Melissa wrote:

:tmi:
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:12 am

Wow, those pictures sure are hot. Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? 203843
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 pm

I don't know about you but when I clicked on the fanart link I got a box that read "Create your own Slide" plastered over the pictures.
I didn't bothere to remove it, btw.

I've often heard fools come in groups, and that stupid attracts stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Aapparently, there are a fair number of teenage girls out there who believe Edward and Jacob belong together, and are willing to do anything (including killing her) to stop Bella from standing in the way
Talk about a silver lining. Y'know, I've started reading Twilight and the most annoying thing so far is Bella. If some ghostwriter was tasked with doing a Twilight prequel before she moves in Forks, the result might be funny... like a sequel of that X-Men Annual in which Storm nearly vampirized Shadowcat.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 am

quamp wrote:
I don't know about you but when I clicked on the fanart link I got a box that read "Create your own Slide" plastered over the pictures.
I didn't bothere to remove it, btw.

I've often heard fools come in groups, and that stupid attracts stupid.

Which would explain a lot about the New York state senate. Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? 611762
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 am

Why? Why does this thing exist, why?

....okay, morbid curiousity wins.

*Click*

HOLY FUCK THERE'S XAVIERxNIGHTCRAWLER!!!! WTFDONOTWANT!!!!!!

*Brainvomit*

....wait, how does that even work? Xavier's crippled from the waist down, isn't he? So how would he even get it up? Can that happen? Goddamn you, MPREG archive, for making me ask these things!!!

Also, if such a thing were possible it'd only be while Kurt was being mind-controlled by Xavier--he's Catholic, therefore the gay is teh EVUL! I seem to recall hearing that in Ultimate universe that actually destroyed his friendship with Collosus, who was gay.

...hm. This story contains a multitude of assbabies, all in the first sentance. Gambit has one, Wolverine has one, Angel is about to have one. And Xavier wants one. An assbaby of his very own, for Christmas. Annnn...

Why do they do these things? Why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?   Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear God in Heaven, It Has it's Own Archive?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next