Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Julian Assange Rape Allegations

Go down 
+29
Rabid Badger
Selenite
Electron Blue
myeerah
grmblfjx
Freezer
lemmingwriter
Aggie
kexkex
Azzandra
TheHedonist
Spotts1701
Raine
The Unoriginal
WD40
Drabbler
Mikey Go WOOGA
Lady Anne
TheHermit
Jesus.
ZoZo
villainy
XLT-100852.0
the asylum
saeku
Seule
Cyberwulf
Penguin
Psy-4
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Deep breaths, people...

1: Assange is founder of Wikileaks. This is fact. Quite a lot of people would rather like to get their grubby paws on him. He's actually a person who does have reason to fear for his life.
-> 1b: While locked safely away without bail, regardless of the crime he's accused of, guilty or not, it's not impossible that he'd suddenly die. I think I'd like to hide too.

2: Assange is being charged with a crime that doesn't require an international arrest warrant, let alone deserve it. But it's been issued nonetheless. This is fact. The crime doesn't matter; it could be for shoplifting pic'n'mix for all they care. What's important is that they can get their hands on Assange on genuine charges.

3: These women have probably had sex with Assange. This does not mean they were savagely raped by him. In fact, they weren't; they bragged about having sex with him then found out they were one-night-stands and one wrote an article on how to get revenge on a cheating boyfriend. Not a rapist; a CHEATING BOYFRIEND.

There's no evidence, and the charge drops from rape, to "he wasn't wearing a condom when I said I wanted him to. Also, I'm saying that I said I wanted him to." A crime that doesn't even get jail time, just a fine.

Whether Assange is innocent or guilty is regardless; if he wasn't afraid, he wouldn't have come to the UK to avoid it; he'd have faced the trial. And walked away, or paid up. Having run off, most cases would result in a country giving up or at least settling down and waiting.

Instead Sweden chased after him like crazy, which would worry most people. They changed a law to chase after him, and initially refused him bail when he handed himself in. Another celebrity had to put up the cash, drawing more attention to the case.

Regardless of any sex offence Assange committed, if indeed he did ANYTHING (which grows more doubtful constantly), something is very, very wrong with what's going on, and I don't think Assange is being all that paranoid; I think he's got a valid reason to be worried.

I won't deny he's an attention whore. This whole debacle is probably doing wonders for Wikileaks' publicity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Man, I can't wait to see the responses.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Harley for fuck's sake go away until you get an original thought in your head.

Quote :
In fact, they weren't;
In fact they WERE. Did you not read what I fucking wrote?! HIS OWN LAWYER ADMITS THAT HE HELD A WOMAN DOWN AND ATTEMPTED TO PENETRATE HER AND THAT HE DID IN FACT PENETRATE THE OTHER WOMAN WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP.

Quote :
one wrote an article on how to get revenge on a cheating boyfriend.

NO SHE DIDN'T, YOU FUCKING TURD. She linked to a translation of an article THAT SOMEBODY ELSE WROTE about how to get revenge on a cheating boyfriend, YOU STUPID, STUPID PILE OF PUKE.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh, shut up Cyberwulf. I was trying to return sanity to this thread which has gotten so far off topic if it got any further away it'd fall right off.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Go fuck a Sonic plushie, you waste of space.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Your idea of "sanity" seems to be a handy reference guide for what all turned out to be bullshit.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Sanity: posting claims that have already been debunked?
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 am

Geez, Harley. I've always thought you weren't the brightest member of this board, but this is the first time I've actually hated you a little bit.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
oops guess they aren't lying bitches after all

Oh wow good thing no one here said that outside of your head.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Technically speaking, Psy said it. Right under the thread title.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Azzandra wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Technically speaking, Psy said it. Right under the thread title.

Point.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Adagio! There's no need to hate me! I'll beat you for that! No, wait, I've got better... MY NEW AVATAR WILL BEAT YOU FOR THAT!
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 pm

That sounds oh so threatening via the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange Rape Allegations   Julian Assange Rape Allegations - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange Rape Allegations
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7