Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.

Go down 
+23
grmblfjx
Notanoni
Vex
Amalja
Thel33tmaster4
Ya-u
The Scientist
NichoMas
Vilecat
XLT-100852.0
Sarin
Penguin
kleine_kat
myeerah
Grizelda
Max III
Sutremaine
Braigwen
Electron Blue
Rabid Badger
the asylum
your mom
Jesus.
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ya-u

Ya-u

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 am

DEAR GOD!

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 556166

I have seen some crazy weird fetish pictures on y!gallery, 4chan, places like that, but this... I don't even know what to say about this.

I think the only fetish that I have seen that beats this are those pictures where one person will be cut open and their intestines will be hanging out of their stomach while the other does them. Usually there are many other methods of torture involved in those pictures as well. They scared me for life.

Last edited by Ya-u on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Ya-u wrote:

I think the only fetish that I have seen that beats this are those pictures where one person will be cut open and there intestines will be hanging out of their stomach while the other does them. Usually there are many other methods of torture involved in those pictures as well. They scared me for life.

Oddly specific guro?

also, I think you meant THEIR intestines not there intestines. Though I kind of like that typo. It's like, they are cut open, and there! Look there, their intestines are hanging out! How charming!
Back to top Go down
Ya-u

Ya-u

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Max III wrote:
Ya-u wrote:

I think the only fetish that I have seen that beats this are those pictures where one person will be cut open and there intestines will be hanging out of their stomach while the other does them. Usually there are many other methods of torture involved in those pictures as well. They scared me for life.

Oddly specific guro?

also, I think you meant THEIR intestines not there intestines. Though I kind of like that typo. It's like, they are cut open, and there! Look there, their intestines are hanging out! How charming!

Specific because seeing it was so scarring, even though I tried I couldn't forget any of it.

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 724940 wow, you're right. I hate making grammatical errors. Usually, I'm the one fixing them, not making them, lol. Thanks, I fixed it, so it's all better now.
Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Ya-u wrote:

Specific because seeing it was so scarring, even though I tried I couldn't forget any of it.

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 724940 wow, you're right. I hate making grammatical errors. Usually, I'm the one fixing them, not making them, lol. Thanks, I fixed it, so it's all better now.

Haha, it's fine. Thanks for fixing it! :D
Back to top Go down
Thel33tmaster4

Thel33tmaster4

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:23 am

So She cut the sack open, removed the testicles, and stuffed it with presents? Merry Christmas Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Amalja

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

This did hurt my eyes and caused me to flinch in my chair for a second, but as someone who's seen enough Goatse and Tubgirl in her life, it isn't bad compared to those images. (Don't look them up if you have a sensitive stomach)

Still, what were they THINKING!?
Back to top Go down
Vex

Vex

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Thel33tmaster4 wrote:
So She cut the sack open, removed the testicles, and stuffed it with presents? Merry Christmas Indeed.

Exactly . But then I thought if that's so , then where is all this semen (if that's what it is ?) coming from ?

Also is there a point to having a belt on 'her' penis ?
Back to top Go down
Notanoni
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Notanoni

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Vex wrote:
Thel33tmaster4 wrote:

Exactly . But then I thought if that's so , then where is all this semen (if that's what it is ?) coming from ?

Also is there a point to having a belt on 'her' penis ?

Cock ring.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah, DIY cock ring would be my guess. Or, you know, BECAUSE.

Amalja wrote:
Goatse and Tubgirl (...) (Don't look them up if you have a sensitive stomach)
Tell me, does meatspin make you nauseous?
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Yeah, DIY cock ring would be my guess. Or, you know, BECAUSE.

Amalja wrote:
Goatse and Tubgirl (...) (Don't look them up if you have a sensitive stomach)
Tell me, does meatspin make you nauseous?
Why would it be nauseating?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

its legs are too skinny to carry four giant breasts and a penis the size of a yardstick.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 am

It's too weird to register in my head as gross.
Back to top Go down
Amalja

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

This suddenly becomes funny if you listen to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey (?) while looking at it. Disgusting, but I've seen worse. I just shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.    So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:15 pm

It looks a tiny bit green to me, says the person who stares at pixel shades all day. Santa's been eating her veggies and growing big and strong.

Yes, that did hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader

So sexy Santa's been waiting to deliver you presents. NSFW.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2