Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.

Go down 
+12
grmblfjx
The Unoriginal
Cyberwulf
Aggie
Lexin
Lady Anne
TheHermit
Jesus.
Maximilia
Grunge
Khajidu
Malganis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.   Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Max III wrote:
Now, aside from the attacks/sympathies towards mother/grandmother, I'm worried about what's going to happen to the dogs. The animal that hurt the baby wasn't being malicious, or cruel, but I doubt that the mother would want to keep caring for it(wouldn't expect anyone to). I doubt anyone is going to want said dog. It's probably really stupid of me, since there are people who were hurt and hurting, but I'm actually pretty concerned over the animal. :\
I'm sorry to say but it's likely that the dog is going to be put down. I could be wrong about this but I believe there is a standing policy to destroy any dogs that are involved in unprovoked attacks (and hell, even provoked attacks) that end up in grievous bodily harm and/or death. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.   Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Aggie wrote:
Max III wrote:
Now, aside from the attacks/sympathies towards mother/grandmother, I'm worried about what's going to happen to the dogs. The animal that hurt the baby wasn't being malicious, or cruel, but I doubt that the mother would want to keep caring for it(wouldn't expect anyone to). I doubt anyone is going to want said dog. It's probably really stupid of me, since there are people who were hurt and hurting, but I'm actually pretty concerned over the animal. :\
I'm sorry to say but it's likely that the dog is going to be put down. I could be wrong about this but I believe there is a standing policy to destroy any dogs that are involved in unprovoked attacks (and hell, even provoked attacks) that end up in grievous bodily harm and/or death. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You're right, he is going to be put down. Poor doggie Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.   Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Crying or Very sad If only that stupid fucking mom didn't trust her own pet not to maul her child, then this creature wouldn't have to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.   Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mom and grandma leave baby in carseat on the floor, alone with a dog.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2