Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies

Go down 
+16
TheHedonist
Blooferlady
myeerah
Lady Anne
Mary Sue
Rabid Badger
Grimley Fieendish
ZoZo
KelinciHutan
Mafiosa
Sheba
theweirdkind
Seule
InkWeaver
Narwhal
Malganis
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies Empty
PostSubject: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 pm

...and then kills herself.

Quote :
A Denver medical marijuana activist was under investigation after she gave her 3-year-old grandson at least one peanut butter cookie laced
with pot and the boy couldn't wake up the next morning.

The toddler was rushed to the hospital Dec. 5. where he was treated in
intensive care and fully recovered, according to a police report. Medical tests determined the child had THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his system.

In a tragic twist, the 44-year-old grandmother, Erin Marcove, took her own life Dec. 12, a week after the incident.

Shocked

Quote :
A relative told TheDenverChannel that Marcove "mentally had some issues for a long time in her life. She got in trouble (for giving the grandson the marijuana cookie) and maybe that's what pushed her over
the edge."

Wow, I wonder why she got in trouble?

Quote :
On a Web site for medical marijuana support groups, Marcove was mourned as a compassionate caregiver who created a special program for indigent medical marijuana patients.

"I am deeply saddened by Erin's death, yet her inspiration is amazing and uplifting," an Englewood activist called "Queen Sativa" wrote on Meetup.com. "Her compassionate care for patients was remarkable. She has accomplished SO MUCH for our medical cannabis movement."

...And she then screwed a lot of that up by giving a toddler a cannabis cookie. Yeah, that didn't hurt her cause at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh Jesus FUCK I'm going to have to hear about this from every self-righteous fingerwagger I know as an example of Why That Marry-Jewanna Should Be Illegal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Goddamn it, now I want peanut butter cookies.

(preferably not laced with pot, but hey what the hell)
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 pm

People put peanut butter in cookies?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

YOU'VE NEVER HAD PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?!?!?

HERETIC

BLASPHEMY

omnomnom
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm

I hear peanut butter cookies are quite delicious.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 pm

You HEAR?! What's wrong with all of you!
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm allergic to peanuts, so I can't have peanut butter. I remember when I was little and ate them. They were delicious.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh. Well. That would be a problem then.

D:
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 pm

I've never made cookies per se, you tend to buy American-style cookies from the shop. I have never seen peanut butter ones. Seems like an odd thing to put into a cookie.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Well, it depends if you like peanut butter. I do, in all manner of treats. I've never made them, but I eat them all the time in my campus's cafeteria. I had no idea they didn't have peanut butter cookies in Tea and Castle Land - or is it biscuits...? Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies 367135
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Um, I have peanut butter on toast sometimes, but I never thought of putting it in other things until my friend brought some peanut butter and chocolate things back from America. Those were delicious.

There are American cookies in the shops, but the only kinds I've seen are chocolate chip, double chocolate and Smarties... although I suppose it's possible that we do have them but I just haven't noticed. *Waits for Somath/ZoZo/Knorg etc.*
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 pm

I've never done drugs before, but what happens if you eat pot? Is it more intense a high or whatever? Or does it just make you puke?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Sheba wrote:
I've never done drugs before, but what happens if you eat pot? Is it more intense a high or whatever? Or does it just make you puke?

Better high.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Seule wrote:
I've never made cookies per se, you tend to buy American-style cookies from the shop. I have never seen peanut butter ones. Seems like an odd thing to put into a cookie.
It's not odd, it's lovely.

I want a peanut butter cookie.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Seule wrote:

There are American cookies in the shops, but the only kinds I've seen are chocolate chip, double chocolate and Smarties... although I suppose it's possible that we do have them but I just haven't noticed. *Waits for Somath/ZoZo/Knorg etc.*
I had some once. I think it was in America though. It works quite well because American peanut butter is too sweet to function as peanut butter that goes on toast.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Oh, wow, another thing I didn't know there was a difference in: American peanut butter and English peanut butter.

(neat!)
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 pm

In addition, this "Tea & Castle Land" based poster wonders why do Americans have this apparent obsession with combining Peanut Butter with Grape Flavoured Jam (Jelly for U.S Posters)...?

Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Oh Jesus FUCK I'm going to have to hear about this from every self-righteous fingerwagger I know as an example of Why That Marry-Jewanna Should Be Illegal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wouldn't say it should be illegal (never smoked it myself), but I would suggest that giving it to three-year-olds isn't a good idea. Their bodies don't metabolize things in the same manner as adults do.

I'm wondering why she did it (other than the 'mental issues' mentioned). If she was an advocate for the medical use of marijuana, you'd think she'd be well aware that it's not the sort of thing you want to give to small children. At best, it'll just make them sleep; at worst, you could accidentally kill them with an overdose.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Grimley Fieendish wrote:
In addition, this "Tea & Castle Land" based poster wonders why do Americans have this apparent obsession with combining Peanut Butter with Grape Flavoured Jam (Jelly for U.S Posters)...?

Because it is delicious, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Mary Sue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mary Sue

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow, this is terrible. Imagine knowing you were responsible for the death of your grandson- I would have taken my own life too.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 am

Sheba wrote:

The high lasts longer, like 4-5 hours depending on how much you put in/how good it was if you have a couple of healthy sized bites, and it's a much more intense high. A little kid like that eating a whole pot cookie? DOUBLE UNGOOD.

Mary Sue wrote:
Wow, this is terrible. Imagine knowing you were responsible for the death of your grandson- I would have taken my own life too.
Read moar, the kid is fine now.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:44 am

Grimley Fieendish wrote:

Their peanut butter is really, really sweet. Sometimes I wonder if it's ever even seen a real peanut.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 am

Sheba wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:
Strawberry jelly is also excellent for combining with peanut butter. And if neither is available, honey is fine. Chocolate will also do.

Also, some Americans have gotten really creative with the peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:39 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:
Strawberry jelly is also excellent for combining with peanut butter. And if neither is available, honey is fine. Chocolate will also do.

Also, some Americans have gotten really creative with the peanut butter.

And if you really hate your body, grill it like a grilled cheese sandwich. SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next