Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies

Go down 
+16
TheHedonist
Blooferlady
myeerah
Lady Anne
Mary Sue
Rabid Badger
Grimley Fieendish
ZoZo
KelinciHutan
Mafiosa
Sheba
theweirdkind
Seule
InkWeaver
Narwhal
Malganis
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:01 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:
In addition, this "Tea & Castle Land" based poster wonders why do Americans have this apparent obsession with combining Peanut Butter with Grape Flavoured Jam (Jelly for U.S Posters)...?
Because it is delicious, that's why.
Strawberry jelly is also excellent for combining with peanut butter. And if neither is available, honey is fine. Chocolate will also do.

Also, some Americans have gotten really creative with the peanut butter.
I had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch almost every school day during middle school and high school. In addition to being delicious, they also have an advantage over sandwiches containing meat in that they don't spoil in hot weather.

My dad said that when he was a kid his mother would mix peanut butter and honey to make a sort of pudding. He loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:
In addition, this "Tea & Castle Land" based poster wonders why do Americans have this apparent obsession with combining Peanut Butter with Grape Flavoured Jam (Jelly for U.S Posters)...?
Strawberry jelly is also excellent for combining with peanut butter. And if neither is available, honey is fine. Chocolate will also do.

I had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch almost every school day during middle school and high school. In addition to being delicious, they also have an advantage over sandwiches containing meat in that they don't spoil in hot weather.

My dad said that when he was a kid his mother would mix peanut butter and honey to make a sort of pudding. He loved it.

If your sweet tooth is raging at you, try peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. I can't stand it now, but as a kid, it was the height of cuisine.

I prefer the taste of organic peanut butter, because it isn't so sweet (and contains no hydrogenated fats), with some good apricot preserves. I also found that dried apricots dipped in peanut butter are a delicious snack. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 pm

This food sounds really... excruciatingly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm

myeerah wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Grimley Fieendish wrote:

If your sweet tooth is raging at you, try peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. I can't stand it now, but as a kid, it was the height of cuisine.

I prefer the taste of organic peanut butter, because it isn't so sweet (and contains no hydrogenated fats), with some good apricot preserves. I also found that dried apricots dipped in peanut butter are a delicious snack. Smile

You mean that gross grainy 'natural' stuff that tastes like mud?

But yeah, crunchy peanut butter and apricot preserves= what heaven tastes like.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Apple slices dipped in peanut butter. Awesome mix of sweet and salty.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
This is delicious.

I still make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with marshmallows in them.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm

A conversation originally about pot would start being about peanut butter after about a page.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 pm

InkWeaver wrote:

Peanut butter-'n-banana sandwich. Awesome mix of taste and texture.

(Also! The aforementioned grilled cheese/peanut butter-combo, but with some added mildly spicy hot'nsweet sauce.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

too soon?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Sheba wrote:

You mean that gross grainy 'natural' stuff that tastes like mud?

No, I mean the smooth-textured with bits of crunchy stuff that tastes like peanuts. As opposed to the heavily processed stuff that, admittedly, doesn't get all oily, but tastes like peanuts 'n' sugar.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Delcat wrote:
*image*
too soon?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 am

Delcat wrote:

too soon?
Yes. Which is precisely why ILU <3
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa, who is hating on the peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches? Because they're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies   Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma gives her toddler grandchild pot cookies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2