Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School Trip is Compulsory, Everyone Flips Out

Go down 
+14
ZoZo
Azzandra
lemmingwriter
Soylent Green
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Goat
Lapin
Somath Cegem
Princess
Verandering
AngryRobotsInc
Salamas
The Unoriginal
Seule
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

School Trip is Compulsory, Everyone Flips Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip is Compulsory, Everyone Flips Out   School Trip is Compulsory, Everyone Flips Out - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Actually, we have just one teacher, for the Eastern Orthodox. For kids of other faiths, they either opt out entirely or go to Sunday school and bring their grades in at the end of the year.
Ah, okay. I don't think there's such a thing as Sunday school in here; you can get extra grades if you play an instrument or do sports or have a 'cultural' hobby, though.
Quote :
Quote :
Now I get why Romania is so much maligned around here. Envy; pure, unadulterated envy.
You have no idea how fundamentally fucked-up a country has to become before they can start envying us. Let's just say that you wouldn't have so many of our folks over there if living here was in any way preferable. We have the highest emmigration rates in Europe and practically every single kid born since 1990 has at least one parent living abroad (my mom lives in Portugal, for example). We call them strawberry-pickers.
Eh, I know: mine was just a joke (and living close to former Yugoslavia I have seen how fucked-up Eastern Europe can get) . I have acquaintances among Rumanian immigrates and I can at least reassure you that they aren't all picking strawberries (or hit'n'running innocent bystanders as the local newspapers would want us to believe). With any luck and the wealth they bring to the family back home, your country might experience in another ten years the economic renaissance that Italy saw in the '60s... world situation notwithstanding.
Back to top Go down

School Trip is Compulsory, Everyone Flips Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2