Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl

Go down 
+4
Aggie
AngryRobots
ZoZo
Malganis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl Empty
PostSubject: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:17 am

Link

Quote :
Brian Willner, 35, was arrested yesterday on sexual abuse and assault charges, after the victim's mother called police to report the incident.

According to court documents, on April 16, police were called by the victim's mother after her daughter had told her that Willner had excused her from class to meet him in his office. Once in his office, he pinned her
to the ground and sexually assaulted her.

The victim claims that when she got to Willner's office, he grabbed her arms, pinned her to the ground, and began to grope her chest underneath her clothes.

The victim says she was unable to stop the assault because she "was not strong enough," court documents state.

Avondale police claim that Willner then had sex with the victim, and
after it was over, he told the girl -- who suffers from bipolar
disorder, psychosis, and ADHD -- that if she told anyone, the victim's
mom would "get a seizure." If a seizure doesn't do the trick, Willner,
according to court documents, told the girl, "I'm going to make sure
that she dies, and I am going to kill her wherever I find her."

Oh, and he also allegedly gave her chlamydia too. Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl 724940
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:46 am

Ugh, that's horrible. The girl was so vulnerable, he probably thought nobody would believe her even if she did tell. I hope he goes away for a long time.
Back to top Go down
AngryRobots

AngryRobots

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:07 am

Fffff. He didn't have sex with her. He RAPED her. I know why news groups do that, but it never stops pissing me right the hell off.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:29 am

What gets me is that I didn't even notice that because it's so commonplace. Fucking news groups. Damn right that was rape.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:50 am

AngryRobots wrote:
Fffff. He didn't have sex with her. He RAPED her. I know why news groups do that, but it never stops pissing me right the hell off.

Mind telling me why they do that? I honestly have no idea.
Back to top Go down
AngryRobots

AngryRobots

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:56 am

Aggie wrote:
AngryRobots wrote:

Mind telling me why they do that? I honestly have no idea.

From what I've gathered, it's a libel issue. If it turns out the guy was innocent, they could get in hot water.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:57 am

Rape is horrible enough. Attacking someone who trusted you and has mental issues already, which this will probably make worse and then threatening her mother, just puts this even lower. I can just never move past these kinds of cases. How sick do you have to be to hurt someone so vulnerable, who trusts you?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:53 pm

AngryRobots wrote:
From what I've gathered, it's a libel issue. If it turns out the guy was innocent, they could get in hot water.

I can understand that if we're talking about two adults and the question is whether it was rape or not. This guy should be in deep shit even if it had been consensual, so "innocent" would mean he never did any of it. In which case saying "he had sex with her" could be construed as libel, as well.
I guess it's an automatic response- "don't write RAPE, we might get sued"- ?

On a side note, why did you re-register?
Back to top Go down
AngryRobotsInc
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
AngryRobotsInc

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

On a side note, why did you re-register?

Because I forgot my password for this account, and no longer had the email address for it.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:37 am

They've already qualified that sentence with "the police claim"; seeing as they're also stating he threatened her family with violence, not going all the way and calling a rape a rape is just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl   Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Education Director accused of raping 15-year-old special needs girl
Page 1 of 1