Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level

Go down 
+11
Mafiosa
gaijinguy
Penguin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Raine
ZoZo
Verandering
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Dick Powers
Malganis
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level Empty
PostSubject: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

...and throwing it down a well.

Quote :
Devastated by the news that his girlfriend was going to marry another man, a teenager from a village in Central Java cut off his own penis in a fit of despair.

Dude...

Umm, fapping? Did you forget about that?

Also I'm sure there's plenty of other girls out there...

Quote :
Any hopes of reattaching the severed member were dashed after the 19-year-old threw the appendage into a well and it could not be found by residents of Bantasari village.

Man I bet that's not gonna do the well-water any good. Thanks, idiot, you just poisoned the water for everyone else by sticking your dick in it. THAT'S LIKE PUTTING YOUR DICK IN EVERYONE'S MOUTH EVERY TIME THEY TAKE A DRINK.

Quote :
Sugeng Budi Susanto, director of Cilacap General Hospital, said on Monday that it was extremely fortunate that medical personnel were able to save the life of the teenager, who was identified only by the initials AMD.

Awesomely Mighty Dumb?

Quote :
He arrived at the hospital last Thursday in critical condition from blood loss, Sugeng said. “It was a critical time,” he said. “Cutting off a penis can be fatal.”

Though family members declined to comment, a source confirmed that AMD had cut of his penis after he discovered his girlfriend intended to marry another man.

“The sliced-off penis has not been found,” the source said. “Allegedly, AMD threw it into the well with the intention of committing suicide because he thought nobody would be able to save his life.”

Sugeng said the teenager had still not spoken to anyone about the incident. “He’s still too shocked and embarrassed to talk to or see anyone.”

Yeah, no shit he's embarrassed. That's like, the stupidest, most embarrassing method of suicide ever. Well, I suppose that being discovered naked and strangled with a rope around your neck and your dick in your hand (and maybe a dildo up the ass, too, for good measure) is just about as bad.

Guess I'll give the kid a point for morbid creativity. Still, I bet he's REALLY missing that penis right about now. Ahhh, the follies of melodramatic youth, how it swells turgidly and then withers and rots away, like a chopped-off dick in a well...
Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level 724940
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Good luck getting another girlfriend now.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 pm

so...

...is he gonna eat that or can i have it
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Dude that guy in Germany already did that.
There's even a song about it.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 am

I bet he's crying about it right now over at Love Shy. "BAWWW SHE MADE ME CHOP OFF MY DICK EVIL FEMALE"
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 am

His nickname shall forever be 'Stumpy'.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

Raine wrote:
His nickname shall forever be 'Stumpy'.

He doesn't even have that.

This is what he's got;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 am

It looks like a prolapsed vagina.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 am

thats just a micropenis with a foreskin

fail on ur part
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 am

Well, I think his only option for sex now is to turn gay and always be on the taking end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 am

SirDixonDongs wrote:

fail on ur part
I'm perfectly aware of that.

Still looks like a prolapsed vagina.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Well, I think his only option for sex now is to turn gay and always be on the taking end.

...You'd best be trollan. Otherwise that was AMAZINGLY stupid.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 am

Malganis wrote:

Look who you quoted.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 pm

there is always, always peggin'
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:

fail on ur part

No, that's what penectomy looks like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So shut your face. Colbert
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Darwin awards? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Look who you quoted.

It was amazingly stupid, even for Harley? Colbert

gaijinguy wrote:

Well, he failed in killing himself, so, not quite a Darwin award. He did succeed in virtually destroying his sex life, so I'm not sure what sort of award that would qualify for.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Malganis[quote="gaijinguy wrote:

Well, he failed in killing himself, so, not quite a Darwin award. He did succeed in virtually destroying his sex life, so I'm not sure what sort of award that would qualify for.[/quote]I think what he's done is remove himself from the gene pool, so he qualifies. They give them out for any way that stops your successful reproduction.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 pm

hey he still has testes, he can still reproduce methinks
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
hey he still has testes, he can still reproduce methinks

Yeah he can still ejaculate. I remember reading this blog from a dude who cut off his own dick and he posted a picture of jizz coming out of the hole where his dick used to be.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

hehe

"wang"st
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Malganis wrote:
Quote :
Any hopes of reattaching the severed member were dashed after the 19-year-old threw the appendage into a well and it could not be found by residents of Bantasari village.

Man I bet that's not gonna do the well-water any good. Thanks, idiot, you just poisoned the water for everyone else by sticking your dick in it. THAT'S LIKE PUTTING YOUR DICK IN EVERYONE'S MOUTH EVERY TIME THEY TAKE A DRINK.
Do people still drink out of wells? I thought villages had indoor plumbing these days. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm

vicarious blowjobs for all!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Penguin wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Look who you quoted.

Yeah, I was in the middle of typing up a reply when I looked again, and noticed it was a post by Harley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level   Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level Empty

Back to top Go down

Jilted boyfriend brings teenage wangst to a whole 'nother level
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next