Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan

Go down 
+4
Verandering
Chaltab
Mafiosa
Malganis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan Empty
PostSubject: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am

Link

Quote :
A Dodge County mother and father have been accused of trading sex with their 14-year-old daughter in exchange for monthly payments on their minivan.

Dodge sheriff’s investigators say the girl’s parents made her do “sexual
favors” for the manager of Shorty’s Used Cars in Eastman so they
wouldn’t have to make the $281 payment on the 1998 Dodge Caravan they
bought two years ago.

Normal, moral people would have give up the damn van, but not these folks:

Quote :
“It makes me personally sick to my stomach,” Dodge sheriff’s Capt.
Tony Winborn said Tuesday. “The only thing I can tell you is there were
drugs involved in this family and it was some very sick, perverted stuff going on amongst the entire family. ... Rhyme or reason, I couldn’t tell you.”

The teenager’s parents, James Clarence Davis and Sandra Davis, both 36 and Eastman residents, were jailed Friday on child molestation charges. James Davis also has been charged with aggravated child molestation.

I'd bet you good money that the father was molesting the girl himself, besides pimping her out. Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan 556166

Quote :
The 14-year-old victim is living in foster care in another county, the sheriff’s department’s Winborn said.

“I don’t know how it transpired up to the point that they were exchanging (sex) for the car payment,” Winborn said.

Other suspects, “multiple players,” are expected to surface in the coming days, the sheriff’s captain said. “(Wayne) Bearden wasn’t the only person that this couple gave this child to,” Winborn said. “It’s very horrific. It was for drugs and for money from other folks.”

Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan 309696 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:10 pm

WELCOME TO AMERICA

e:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 pm

What the hell, family! Also, what the hell, Shorty, used car salesman who was willing to accept sexual favors from a 14-year-old girl in lieu of car payments. Go die in a fire, please.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:31 pm

That's absolutely insane Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan 309696 That poor girl, jesus.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Verandering wrote:
That's absolutely insane Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan 309696 That poor girl, jesus.

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my kitchen trying to think of a good reason why those parents shouldn't be shot. Angry
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Shorty’s Used Cars: Doing their bit to ensure the reputation of used car salesmen remains as well thought of as ever.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Chris91 wrote:
If anybody needs me, I'll be in my kitchen trying to think of a good reason why those parents shouldn't be shot. Angry
Well, we'll consider that a half-step forward, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Knorg wrote:
Shorty’s Used Cars: Doing their bit to ensure the reputation of used car salesmen remains as well thought of as ever.
Thank you, Knorg. I knew there was a joke in there, but for the love of me I couldn't put it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan   Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents pimp daughter to pay off minivan
Page 1 of 1