Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to

Go down 
+7
Rabid Badger
Yorokobi
Chris91
Jesus.
Trivia
Chaltab
DarthDarthington
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to Empty
PostSubject: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Great big heap of asshole right here.

The guy, whose niece (and her younger siblings) are living with him, decides one day that he wants to marry said niece. He tells her that God wants them to get married, and that if she doesn't comply to his demands, he'll put her and her siblings out on the street.

His niece was nine.

The man alternated between sleeping with his 'real', adult wife and the little girl (for extra-sickness, read the part where it says the wife knew it was all going on, but her only reaction was jealousy at the attention her hubby was lavishing upon his new little lady.)

This went on for ten years, until the 19-year-old niece left for college and promptly alerted the cops on her fucked-up family.

When the cops came for the uncle, he tried to defend his actions by quoting the bible at them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:46 pm

....What. The. Hell. !?!?!

And the wife didn't say or do anything about this? For ten years?
Back to top Go down
Trivia

Trivia

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Quote :
Two years later, 2008, Mound police were at the home again, this time
allegations Fall was beating Rosemary. She denied it. Again, the case
was closed. Anoka County detectives have now opened an investigation
into whether Fall may have played a role in uncle Phillip’s mysterious
and sudden death. The medical examiner could find a cause of death. No
toxicology was ever performed.

Because she definitely wasn't terrorized herself.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 pm

I don't believe for a second that the idea of God's will came before the idea of sex that kid. Not for half a nanosecond.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Jesus. wrote:
I don't believe for a second that the idea of God's will came before the idea of sex that kid. Not for half a nanosecond.

Neither do I. And I can tell you right now that most of the world's respectable clergy wouldn't hesitate two seconds before calling "Bullshit!" on that excuse.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Libido has trumped God's will on the list of human priorities since time immemorial.
Back to top Go down
Yorokobi

Yorokobi

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:48 pm

That's terrible. Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to 309696 I'm glad the poor girl was finally able to come forward after all this time.

Some of the comments on the news page are cringe-worthy, though. Can't they be happy that the girl escaped her evil uncle? Nope! They have to whine to the article's author that he's misrepresenting Christianity.

Quote :
This was the worst representation of Christianity in a news report I have ever heard! I am thoroughly disgusted. Tom Lyden you failed to complete your report by allowing an Evangelical Conservative Christian to rebut everything this man claimed the Bible says. Christianity and the Bible was misrepresented, misinterpreted and portrayed in a slanderous way. I believe an apology is in order.

Because now everyone is going to believe that all Conservative Christians are like that. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:21 pm

It was an Evangelical Conservative Christian who did this? I'd assumed it was one of those odd off-shoots of the Mormon Church. Nonetheless, the author of the article is there to present the facts of the case; not provide a forum for Evangelical Christians to rebut this man's behavior. There's a good possibility that (1) He wasn't a regular church-goer anyway, and/or (2) Nobody at the church he attended knew what was going on. People like this are usually very good at hiding what they're doing from those around them. The fact the girl kept her mouth shut for ten years suggests threats were likely made to everyone involved, and they were all too frightened to even consider speaking out.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 am

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

That's a terrible depiction of evangelical Christians. The writer should be ashamed of himself.

But since it's a spot-on depiction of how the Tea Party behaves, I guess we can forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 am

Lysander wrote:
That's a terrible depiction of evangelical Christians. The writer should be ashamed of himself.

But since it's a spot-on depiction of how the Tea Party behaves, I guess we can forgive him.

I remember reading a Teabagger's rant about how he was so sick of being accused of racism that he was just going to give up and try coming around the other way and start showing up to Tea Party rallies in a T-shirt that depicted a KKK dude throttling Obama with a noose. His brilliant strategy was to get the Liberal Media to run out of things to accuse them of. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Well at this rate it sounds like his plan is going to work. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*is a Republican*

*...is considering dropping his party affiliation*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to   Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to Empty

Back to top Go down

Man forces young niece into "marrying" him because God told him to
Page 1 of 1