Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cannibalism: the one way to true love.

Go down 
+7
Tungsten Monk
Rabid Badger
Seule
Reidmar
rae
Cyberwulf
Miss Prince
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

Cannibalism: the one way to true love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Weird; I just stumbled across a cannibalism fic myself the other day.

This is ridiculous and bizarre, but the fact that this is about a German metal band... I'm not sure if that pushes it over the edge into "horrifying" or "manical hilarity."
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Miss Prince wrote:
Weird; I just stumbled across a cannibalism fic myself the other day.

This is ridiculous and bizarre, but the fact that this is about a German metal band... I'm not sure if that pushes it over the edge into "horrifying" or "manical hilarity."
A German metal band who composed a song inspired by the crime of real life cannibal Armin Meiwes.

(edit) better quality vid with reasonably accurate subtitles
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:23 pm

What the fuck did I just read here? I... I'm not sure. I couldn't get through the thick layer of pretension.

brb, going to explain to my S/O why literally consuming him is the ultimate expression of love.

e: he's not buying it. will attempt to get him drunk first.

ee: He made me brownies instead. Therefore brownies are the ultimate expression of love. Or something. Fuck you, it makes more sense than this fic.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

This whole fic.... just... Upset I don't, But, LOGIC! Upset
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Ah, just a heads up, but according to WOT the main domain of the link contains adware/spyware. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Nih, you have perfect captured the essence of all the 15-year-old wanna be emo goths out there who keep crying "No one understands meee! It's all so deep and meaningful!"

No, it isn't. It's a reasonably good heavy metal band singing a song based on a real-life crime. Eating someone you love is NOT the ultimate joining with them. I don't care what your booze and/or drug-addled little brain keeps telling you.

As Rae said, brownies are love. Also, just hanging on the couch watching a stupid movie with someone you care for.

Cannibalism is sheer selfishness, both on the part of the person who does it (for being willing to do such a thing), and on the part of the person who agrees to it (for being too big a wuss to just kill themselves). It's also a sign of extreme mental illness, and you can talk till your blue in the face, but people are still going to call you a monster and OMG misunderstand how pure and twagic your love was!
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Weirdly enough, I think my favorite part was the narrator's horror over the possibility of cooking the corpse. I'll eat it, but o noes, cooking it is wrong!

Also, if it took a week to eat it all, then either he was eating rotten meat towards the end or he had a very big freezer. Either way, the author didn't put much thought into her (I'm assuming it's a female writer) cannibalistic fantasy. Dead bodies bloat, smell, and the internal organs need a lot of cleaning out before they're fit to consume. There's also the possible health risks inherent in eating uncooked meat. Not very romantic. Although the mental image of a cannibal with food poisoning just kills me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You know you've been on WGW too long when you read a story about German band-member cannibalism and your first thought is "So did he carve and joint the guy first?"
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
There's also the possible health risks inherent in eating uncooked meat. Not very romantic. Although the mental image of a cannibal with food poisoning just kills me.

"Noo! I just barfed up my one true love! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Back to top Go down
Los Christabel

Los Christabel

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

A few things crossed my mind as I read this.
Quote :
he shrugged off the remnants of his blood-soaked shirt, and I pulled him against my chest and wrapped my arms around him. I knew his lungs had probably been punctured as his breathing was now accompanied by a strange wet sound, and blood had begun to trickle from a corner of his mouth. But still he smiled as he slowly turned his head to kiss me.

If she'd actually stabbed him as many times as she claimed, this story would have been a whole lot shorter. The human body, while not intelligent (read: sentient) does have a powerful instinctive drive toward self-preservation. While his mind may have welcomed it, it's doubtful his body did. Likely he would have found himself fighting back anyway, if for no other reason than to ward off the huge amounts of pain she was inflicting. Takes fearsome amounts of willpower to overcome the will to survive, and I seriously doubt her victim had it.

If she could hear a strange wet sound, that wouldn't have been a trickle but a good sized stream, accompanied by the convulsive sound of someone drowning. I doubt he would have had the presence of mind or self-control to either smile or kiss somebody. He would have been bent double in pain or coughing his lungs out. There would have been blood everywhere, like bright red spray paint, covering both of them, and the smell would boggle the imagination.

Hardly romantic, unless the reader thinks that Jeffrey Dahmer was the reincarnation of Casanova.
Back to top Go down
thebonerules

thebonerules

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Los Christabel wrote:
Hardly romantic, unless the reader thinks that Jeffrey Dahmer was the reincarnation of Casanova.
But, but. . . you just don't understand him like I do! He's really a tortured soul, yadda yadda yadda.

I couldn't even read through most of the thing, not because of the squick, but because it was so boring. Just another emo monologue about being misunderstood. And by misunderstood I mean psychologically deficient. (Is that proper phraseology?)
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Cannabalism = true love makes even less sense than MPreg and that's saying something. I'd have to wager that the author of this fanficion has some form of mental illness if she thinks that this is even remotely sexy. Hopefully it's some emo fanbrat writing random shit and not seriously thinking that this sort of thing is okay. I'm pretty squicked and disturbed by this fic, but sadly, not at all surprised.
Back to top Go down
Los Christabel

Los Christabel

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
Just another emo monologue about being misunderstood. And by misunderstood I mean psychologically deficient. (Is that proper phraseology?)
It works for me. God help us all if she decides to act on her deficiency, and take that act on the road. Most likely outcome: she'd find out how much fantasy and reality DON'T have in common, and just mess her little emo self up completely. Not to mention being stuck with a reputation only a Charles Manson wannabe would envy. If the very act of murder and cannibalism didn't destroy her, the way everyone would treat her after that would.

Does she have parents and do they ever talk to their child? She seems deficient in many ways, not just psychologically.
Back to top Go down
BloodyTe
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 am

Well that story is....special.
(in the same way that the important characters of Day of the Dead 2: Contagium are "special")

(PS: my name is for teh lulz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannibalism: the one way to true love.   Cannibalism: the one way to true love. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannibalism: the one way to true love.
Page 1 of 1