Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others

Go down 
+2
Rabid Badger
Malganis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

(NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others Empty
PostSubject: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Meet Kevin Havens, the man who fucks dolls. Kevin has a very strange story, and here it is...

First off, he loves dolls. As in, really loves them. As in, screws them. As in, screws them, calls them his 'harem', has names for them, puts them in a real bed, makes out with them at every available moment....

Here's the SA forums thread where I first discovered him, complete with pictures of Mr. Haven posing with his plastic Playmates, as well as pictures of his harem.

SA has several more threads about him, and the whole dollfuckers subculture, that chronicle the craziness associated with Kev and his dolllovin' buddies. Apparently his very public obsession with dolls and screwing them/making out with them (though can you truly make out with something that cannot respond back in kind?) has shamed his saner siblings, including his younger brother, Will, who responds in one of the threads by telling more about Kevin's extremely dysfunctional relationship with his girlfriend/employer, Kate, a severely disabled woman whom Kevin 'assists' with everyday things, such as personal hygiene. Will details his sense of shame over his brother's antics, as well as revealing the fact that he thinks that Kevin molested him when he was a child.

So, there you have it. Kevin Havens, horrible sibling, a man who is arguably creepier than Chris-chan, a man who loves his plastic dolls who have soulless eyes and discolored, goiter-like necks. Seriously, just imagine gazing, misty-eyed, with geniune love at that glassily-staring thing as you hump and flail your lower body against its rubberized vag. Just imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Wait-he's actually KILLED some of the dolls because he lost interest in them and wanted to get a new one? I realize this isn't on the same level as killing a human being, but there's something seriously wrong with a man who'd dismember a Real Doll, stuff the parts in a black plastic bag, and dump them somewhere no one's going to find them.

If I were the lady he's taking care of, I'd be scared to let him into my house, never mind touch me.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Ah, I followed this thread from it's conception. This guy is a new and terrible line of crazy.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Well lookie here, someone on ED chronicled the madness into a sort of a case file.

Quote :
Kathryn Gage has indicated distress regarding Kevin Havens' paraphilia for "dolls" (A5, A6) The "dolls" are placed on the bed in the 600 square foot, one-bedroom apartment and Kathryn Gage must sleep either in her wheelchair or a recliner in the living room.

Resources belonging to Kathryn Gage are being re-routed into Kevin Havens' "doll hobby": "Kat is being nice and letting me use her savings account to save up for my silicone doll that I have been pining for, whatever kind that I would like and what I am willing to save up for." Wed June 11, 2008 dollforum.com (SEE ADDENDUM)

Most disturbing: While Kathryn Gage was in intensive care, Kevin Havens infers that he is waiting for her to die and will use the bequest from her death to purchase a "RealDoll" from Abyss Creations. (A8)

I'd say this guy's quite the creep. Not only does he put the welfare of an object over the needs of the woman who is almost completely dependent on him, he is actively wishing for her death so he can get yet another creepy sex toy to add to his collection.

Arguably creepier than Chris-chan? Arguably? I don't mean to make this into a game of 'My Internet Loser Is Worse At Life Than Yours' but this guy outstrips Chris-chan by leagues. CWC may be socially inept and willfully ignorant about ... everything. But at the end of the day the only person he's hurting is himself. This is someone who wished for the death of a diabetic woman who he'd been improperly feeding for months and then mentioned on the internet that he masturbates while thinking about bathing her and wiping her bottom.

WHAT?

The psychological underpinnings boggle the mind. Clearly he gets off on lifelessness and, short of that, helplessness, as made evident by him molesting his younger siblings.

Usually with this sort of internet loser, as much as I laugh, there's a level of pity involved. But I feel absolutely nothing for this man but revulsion. There is absolutely nothing demonstrably good about him. To make up for the barrage of vile information I've just seen about this man to make up for it he'd need to cure AIDS and cancer. In the next ten minutes.

Seriously, I just don't understand how someone can justify behavior like that.

Okay, rage over. That being said...

Quote :
ADDENDUM: Kevin Havens admitted in the chatroom of dollforum.comn that he had "hit" Kat while he had been drinking and was angry. Kathryn called her her case manger. Adult Protective Services interviewed Kathryn Gage and as a result, Kevin Havens has been removed from position as her care-giver. There are personal aides that come to the home of Kathryn Gage to care for her now, being paid from Ms. Gage's benefits.

Thank god.

Last edited by TheHedonist on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank God that poor woman's no longer dependent on him. I can only imagine how horrifying it must be to be unable to take care of yourself, and have to depend on a douchebag who makes you sleep in your wheelchair so his 'Real Dolls' can have the bed, then openly makes sexual statements about you on an internet forum.

The little fucker deserves anything he gets (and what he should get is some prison time). He obviously abused this woman, and likely abused his younger brother as well. Somewhere along the line, his emotional growth became stunted to the point that he prefers plastic dolls to actual women (probably because they can't talk back and don't make any demands on him).
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Arguably creepier than Chris-chan? Arguably? I don't mean to make this into a game of 'My Internet Loser Is Worse At Life Than Yours' but this guy outstrips Chris-chan by leagues. CWC may be socially inept and willfully ignorant about ... everything. But at the end of the day the only person he's hurting is himself.

Yeah, I totally agree, though I do think that the Megan-fingerbang picture was borderline sexual harrassment (even if he didn't mean it that way), and just really dumb and clueless. Chris can always get worse, though. I mean, it is theoretically possible that Chris could start sexually harrassing women even more then he already has.

But yeah, Kevin does top Chris (huuuurrrr) for sheer awfulness, I agree.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Wait-he's actually KILLED some of the dolls because he lost interest in them and wanted to get a new one? I realize this isn't on the same level as killing a human being, but there's something seriously wrong with a man who'd dismember a Real Doll, stuff the parts in a black plastic bag, and dump them somewhere no one's going to find them.

If I were the lady he's taking care of, I'd be scared to let him into my house, never mind touch me.

I was watching some show the other day that was talking about Real Dolls. One of the guys who has the job of fixing them said "There have been a few dolls I had sex with. It's like they're trying to fight me and it turns me on."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

D: I was just watching some old episodes of Japanorama and the doll sex fetish over there is disturbing enough.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Khan, I want to hump you.

UNF UNF OH GOD KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others   (NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others Empty

Back to top Go down

(NWS...) Dollfuckers: the strange worlds of Kevin Havens and others
Page 1 of 1