Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kryceksangel

kryceksangel

Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation   Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Let's take a look at the profile shall we? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now moving on to the fic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :

Alisha Andrews skated on the ice with her new hockey team 4 months ago she though of them as losers and would actually make fun of them. She missed her old life and would give anything to have it back her mother and father died of heroin over doses and now she was stuck in the system and she couldn’t see her old friends or anything would they still like her that might be a different story with the hawks

Tragic past? Check

Quote :

“earth to Ali yo Alisha”
Ali looked at her best friend Connie Monreu

It's off to a wonderful start.

Quote :

“So how did family court go?”
“I am now officially an orphan”

Connie: Well I kind of figured that you when you told us your parents overdosed.

Quote :
Hi, coach. I'm Connie. - Do you

Know where the " went?

Quote :

“Connie and Ali do you want to come?”
where to Gee`` Ali asked

Misspelling of Guy. Lovely start to chapter 2.

Quote :
``Yeah I was born addicted to heroin I lived With the banks until I was about 1 my parents raised me for a bit then my parents went to jail I met Sarah walker in foster care we became friends, Tom and Kate Reily came to adopt Sarah they took me with her after she refused to go with out me so I lived with them until I was 9 then I went to live with my parents at age 9 then I went back to the Reily’s from age 91/2 to 10 my parents wanted me to play for the hawks so I did for age 9 and 10, just 4 months ago. I came home from Hockey practice to find my parents both unconscious being wheeled into the Ambulance my mom had 3 needles in her arm and my dad had one in his arm. Then the courts placed me with Casey even though the Reily‘s wanted me back now I‘m afraid they will hate me ``

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :

“so how old do you have to be to go to Eden hall?”
“13-18 JV is age13-15 and Varsity is 16-18”

Just no.

Just a taste of this fic. It gets much better. They rewrote the final game so that Adam wouldn't be wheeled out. The reason? So he could party with Ali.

Last edited by kryceksangel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation   Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Shit, despite the fact you plainly labeled this movieverse, I was totes thinking of the cartoon.
Back to top Go down

Mighty Ducks (Movie verse) without punctuation
Page 1 of 1