Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"

Go down 
+16
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Epeyon
InkWeaver
Jocelyn
Fairlight
Lady Anne
KelinciHutan
Mafiosa
Penguin
Manny
rae
Saleha
Mikey Go WOOGA
Raine
Zeiss Manifold
Spotts1701
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

"Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"   "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

I don't care if he keeps it up. He has the right to free speech in our country.

That right does not make him any less rude Kel. Because he is being very rude and if I was his neighbor, I'd be just as irritated. He's being tacky and rude and his yard looks ugly. I'd feel the same kind of irritation if a neighbor didn't mow their lawn for three months.

However, once again, he has the right to have a tacky, rude display in his yard.
Back to top Go down
Shingzyl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shingzyl

PostSubject: Re: "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"   "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 am

Quote :

"Jesus is dyslexic. He thought Santa was Satan. Don't worry, he'll revive Santa when he realizes his mistake."
Back to top Go down
http://ryukirose3407.deviantart.com
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"   "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 am

It is the guy's right to express himself this way, even if it is excessively tacky and practically guaranteed to give small children nightmares. However, it is also the right of people who see it to complain about how tacky and repulsive the display is. My solution: the next house on the block should have a display of Jesus healing Santa, and the next one should have a display of Santa hitching Jesus up next to Rudolph.

Now everyone will be offended. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"   "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Epeyon wrote:
Mikey, your idea is genius, and would quickly become the Greatest Christmas Display Ever.

Just when I thought it couldn't get much better than this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
It is the guy's right to express himself this way, even if it is excessively tacky and practically guaranteed to give small children nightmares. However, it is also the right of people who see it to complain about how tacky and repulsive the display is. My solution: the next house on the block should have a display of Jesus healing Santa, and the next one should have a display of Santa hitching Jesus up next to Rudolph.

Now everyone will be offended. Problem solved.

LAWL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?"   "Mommy, why did Jesus shoot Santa Claus?" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2