Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.

Go down 
+5
Trioculus
ZoZo
Mafiosa
Manny
Knorg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. Empty
PostSubject: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A true gentleman of New Zealand here folks,

Quote :
An HIV-positive New Zealand man pricked his sleeping wife with a needle tainted with his blood, infecting her with the virus, court papers have revealed.

It is believed the man wanted to give her the virus, which leads to Aids, so she would have sex with him again, the New Zealand Sunday Star-Times reported.

Whatever happened to the lonely New Zealander's traditional sheep fucking? Well, it seems he wasn't a New Zealander originally, having only found the virus on entry to NZ in 2004 so may not have been away of the local traditions. (To any kiwis reading: Don't tell Lucy Lawless I made that joke. She'll kill me.)

Quote :
The man has admitted infecting his wife and faces up to 14 years in jail.

That's pretty disgusting too. If you knowingly/willingly give someone an illness that will prove fatal, you should get life in prison to my mind.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

He is getting life in prison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:29 am

You can live longer than 14 years with HIV with treatment, "researchers at Emory University's Center for AIDS Research says their studies indicate people live on average 24 years after being diagnosed with HIV" as one source has it. He'll get treatment in prison.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 am

I knew not that.

Huh. I need to stop believing the hype.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:38 am

Merry Christmas, honey!

e: wow that was sick
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 am

Not the first woman to have her life damaged by a man possessing a little prick.

I can do jokes too!
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 am

Wow... I just... wow.

I assume he didn't get any sex off the missus after that?
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

She knew about it because she was awakened by her husband screaming "RECIEVE MY AIDS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 am

I've got nothing useful to add, so I'll just throw in the limerick Fark headline:

There once was a man from New Zealand
Whose HIV bug was not healin'
Said his wife, "no more dick"
So he gave her a prick
Now she knows just what he's feelin'
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:05 pm

The part of this story that really blows my mind is he thought this would make her willing to have sex with him again.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Narwhal wrote:
The part of this story that really blows my mind is he thought this would make her willing to have sex with him again.

He was thinking with his "little brain" instead of his "big brain", ya silly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Trioculus wrote:
She knew about it because she was awakened by her husband screaming "RECIEVE MY AIDS!!!"

"SURPRISE!" yelled the New Zealander as he boned his wife's future up the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.   Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood. Empty

Back to top Go down

Husband of the year: Injects sleeping wife with own HIV blood.
Page 1 of 1