Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miscellaneous horrors

Go down 
+36
SlyChild
The Scientist
Fairlight
saeku
grmblfjx
littledorrit
myeerah
rae
Vespers
InkWeaver
Sutremaine
VileCorp
Toastuh
Verandering
Reidmar
Dr. Professor Science
Sloth
Baile
Reepicheep-chan
Delcat
Blooferlady
Zeiss Manifold
Penguin
Shingzyl
Braigwen
Mae Bedlam
Sorsa A. Jänis
theweirdkind
Narwhal
frostflowers
The Unoriginal
fishstickhater
Seule
Rabid Badger
Mafiosa
ZoZo
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Miscellaneous horrors Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm

I started this thread for little bits of fanart that are pretty terrible, but not quite awful enough to warrant their own thread. Do feel free to shoot me if there's a correct thread for this sort of thing.

Pikachu ski mask! Looks more like something some sort of terrifyingly weird rapist would wear to me...
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 pm

PIKAMAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

ZoZo wrote:
I started this thread for little bits of fanart that are pretty terrible, but not quite awful enough to warrant their own thread. Do feel free to shoot me if there's a correct thread for this sort of thing.

Pikachu ski mask! Looks more like something some sort of terrifyingly weird rapist would wear to me...

Well it scares the hell out of me, but I'm willing to wager that somewhere out there, several thousand furries just discovered this and simultaneously orgasmed.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:44 pm

I think... I think I may have just found the most stereotypical dA page in the entire world.

It's got TWEENAGER WHO THINKS SHE'S QUITE A BIT MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN SHE IS.
It's got TWILIGHT.
It's got LOL SO RANDUM.
It's got THE JONAS BROTHERS.
It's got BAD DYE JOBS.
It's got DNT CALL ME EMO.
It's got INTERNET DISEASE SO BADLY IT CAN'T MOVE FOR THE ANGLE SHOTS.
It's got PANIC! AT THE DISCO. It's got HAET JEFFREY STAR >(.
It's got I'M TTLY A PUNK GUISE.
It's got I'M NOT AMERICAN BUT WATCH ME PRETEND I AM.
It's got LOL NERD CULTURE IS SO HOT.
It's got GRATUITOUS USE OF EMOTICONS.
It's got fucking PARIS HILTON.

I'm... I'm speechless.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Seule wrote:
I think... I think I may have just found the most stereotypical dA page in the entire world.

It's got TWEENAGER WHO THINKS SHE'S QUITE A BIT MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN SHE IS.
It's got TWILIGHT.
It's got LOL SO RANDUM.
It's got THE JONAS BROTHERS.
It's got BAD DYE JOBS.
It's got DNT CALL ME EMO.
It's got INTERNET DISEASE SO BADLY IT CAN'T MOVE FOR THE ANGLE SHOTS.
It's got PANIC! AT THE DISCO. It's got HAET JEFFREY STAR >(.
It's got I'M TTLY A PUNK GUISE.
It's got I'M NOT AMERICAN BUT WATCH ME PRETEND I AM.
It's got LOL NERD CULTURE IS SO HOT.
It's got GRATUITOUS USE OF EMOTICONS.
It's got fucking PARIS HILTON.

I'm... I'm speechless.
IT'S GOT INVADER ZIM AVATAR
IT'S GOT RANDOM DISNEY MOVIE OBSESSION
IT'S GOT HIDEOUS FUCKING HAIR
IT'S GOT RAWR
IT'S GOT BAD PHOTOSHOPS
IT'S GOT PEDOGLASSES
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IT'S GOT KINGDOM HEARTS SELF INSERTION
IT'S GOT SHITTY MEMES
IT'S GOT BAD ANIME ART
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

That Pikachu mask terrifies me. His eyes...so angry...
And wearing ugly glasses ironically hasn't been cool since, well, ever.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 am

Mafiosa wrote:

That piercing is right in the place where the ugliest, juiciest, painfullest zits love to bloom.
Assuming it's a piercing...
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 am

Seule wrote:

It's got BAD DYE JOBS.

Um, well. No. That's not quite right, is it?

It's got HAI GAIS LOOK AT THE BAD DYE JOB THAT DIED IN MY HAIR.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 am

I think the saddest thing about that dA is that she could look better if she died her hair dark, gave herself a nice cut with some volume, and knew how to apply makeup to positively accentuate her features.

BTW Unoriginal, that is a piercing. It's called a Monroe. I have a couple of friends who have it, and it can look really good if worn right. I think this girl could pull it off if her hair & makeup didn't make her look like baked dog shit. God, that hair looks like it'd snap off and crumble in your hand if you touched it!!
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Explanation of a Monroe
Thank you Narwhal. I'm waiting for this monitor to get a move on and die; all I could see was a pale yellow ball surrounded by a darker halo.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 am

... I just found something while taking a look at someone who favourited my Hans Landa fanart on dA - usually, I just drop by and thank them, but since this particular piece tends to be liked by Neo-Nazis, I like to have a look around before I say anything. If they turn out to be little Nazi fangirls/boys, I just keep quiet.

Long story short, I stumbled on this:

It's... Josef Mengele and Irma Griese. You know, the charming Doctor Death, who liked to pass off his tortures as medical experiments, and a lady who was accused of 44 war crimes, among which were beating people to death with sticks.

Now, simply drawing them isn't too bad (though they are so prettified that they are hardly the same people - Griese in particular looks like some little Japanese doll) - what got my attention was the artist's comments, and those of her fans:

Quote :
Dr. Mengele and Irma Griese are definitely two of my favorites, they were so hot! I heard they were doing it

Quote :
Damn you, you fool. DI Such a pretty Mengele. He's all "I'm going to bleach your eyes lol" ;D

Quote :
He was very pretty. Even the girls he tortured wanted to get him in bed, this is a fact

And, on responding to someone who basically said "Uh, well, Mengele did some pretty horrible stuff" our charming artist goes:

Quote :
Dude chill, it was a really long time ago.

and someone left this comment:

Quote :
Dr. Mengele freakin awesome?
I can't believe my eyes!
Have you ever been in Auschwitz, have you ever saw or read what he did to his victims?
Sorry, but I don't call that awesome, in fact, I think he was a bigger monster than Hitler..
And worst of all, he didn't get punished for his deeds..

and gets this reply:

Quote :
Did you read ALL the comments,or just the ones you didn't like? I have read a lot about him and yes I still think he rocks.

Now go troll somewhere else.

.... Sometimes, I just don't know what to say. Here's the author's dA-page. I'm a bit too tired to go digging through the rest of her gallery right now.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 am

Nice find, frostflowers. Since Godwin's has been invoked...

Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 am

She hates preps and flamers. She's a furry. And she wrote a Mary Sue/Pyramid Head fic that I am currently snarking.

Her dA page.

Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 am

She looks like Summer Glau's creepy little sister.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 am

Since we are already talking about the nazis. I might as well put this here.

Spoiler:
It won't leave me alone dammit. It has haunted me for almost three years now. Though usually I lol at it.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm

H.... H... HIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Spoiler:

Is it bad if I am deeply disturbed by the lovingly drawn Nazi imagery posted side by side with mutilated people loving their attackers?

She even has the same unhealthy obsession with Pyramid Head that Weird's current victim does.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:22 pm

HEY GUYS WANNA PLAY SOME SPACE INVADERS
Be sure to keep your headphones on for this one.

I also keep coming back to this guy's DA and pondering whether or not I should give it its own thread, but I've decided that it's not incredibly awful, just hilariously pathetic. timosprey really really likes Goldie from Rock-A-Doodle and has different creepy descriptions for most of his fan art:
Quote :
Goldie's wearing the custom Panties I bought for her

I wanted to do a bent over shot, but couldn't do it.

He draws other cartoon chicks too, but Goldie seems to be his main fap of choice. He also might have a fetish for which he keeps a rather obsessive list, but that's best left to speculation. Make sure to check out the mad web design skillz on his personal website, yo.

On an entirely unrelated note, this is my favorite picture ever.

Last edited by Mae Bedlam on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:

On an entirely unrelated note, this is my favorite picture ever.

This deserves to be in the awesome fanart thread.

I'M DEAD SERIOUS.

Look at how happy everyone is. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
Shingzyl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shingzyl

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 am

There's a Nazi-Loving Cult on dA...

This particular girl actually puts shit up on deviantART that she finds on the Internet, which isn't that surprising. HOWEVER, DeviantART won't remove it, unless the "original artist" is complaining about the WWII photography this chick is posting.

LULZ the arteest is porlly ded. [/irritation]

But, yeah. Same dealio with Hitler ego-stroking and bitching about how anyone disagrees with the posting of said pictures, it's only because "It's Hitler". Not, you know, copyright infringement or theft.
Back to top Go down
http://ryukirose3407.deviantart.com
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Goddammit Mae! That guy has exactly the same Jetfire toy as I have. Crying or Very sad Why all the creeps are drawn into my fandom?
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:53 am

And this girl's profile makes my head hurt.

Also includes this gem:
Quote :
some white kids to black parents turn to black as they get older
wat
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 am

Mythandariel wrote:
Spoiler:

Is it bad if I am deeply disturbed by the lovingly drawn Nazi imagery posted side by side with mutilated people loving their attackers?

She even has the same unhealthy obsession with Pyramid Head that Weird's current victim does.

This is the logical extreme of people lusting after fictional villains. Dead, REAL people who were evil as fuck can be all sexy now too, because they no longer exist. It's safe to come up with fapping fantasies about Mengele and Giese because, well, they're every bit as much a threat today as Voldemort.

At least, that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Also includes this gem:

Quote :

wat

She's trying to convey one of two things. Sometimes, babies born to interracial couples will be born with very light skin (light enough to be considered white), then their skin will turn darker as they get older. This may or may not occur. I knew an interracial couple who had two kids who looked white, one who was black, and the other two looked like they had a good tan.

Also, babies born to black couples usually aren't as dark at birth as they'll be when they grow up (this varies depending on how dark the parents are). But I've never heard of them being born so light-skinned they looked white.

All this information comes from my sister, who's an RN and has worked in the Labor and Delivery Ward for going on close to 40 years, and helped deliver God alone knows how many babies during that time.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Also includes this gem:

Quote :

wat

She's trying to convey one of two things. Sometimes, babies born to interracial couples will be born with very light skin (light enough to be considered white), then their skin will turn darker as they get older. This may or may not occur. I knew an interracial couple who had two kids who looked white, one who was black, and the other two looked like they had a good tan.

Also, babies born to black couples usually aren't as dark at birth as they'll be when they grow up (this varies depending on how dark the parents are). But I've never heard of them being born so light-skinned they looked white.

All this information comes from my sister, who's an RN and has worked in the Labor and Delivery Ward for going on close to 40 years, and helped deliver God alone knows how many babies during that time.

She was using this as "evidence" that Michael Jackson's children were his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous horrors   Miscellaneous horrors Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous horrors
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next