Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox

Go down 
+19
Mikey Go WOOGA
Fairlight
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Penguin
The Unoriginal
Maximilia
theromangeneral
Malganis
Mafiosa
Somath Cegem
Knorg
Narwhal
Bamshalam
Raine
Lexin
Sloth
Salamas
Lapin
Seule
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
I finally took matters in my hands and beat the tar out of the leader of my gang of tormentors while her minions stood around, completely paralysed at the realisation that the worm could turn..
I waited until (compulsory) hockey, and hit her with a hockey stick as hard as I could on the ankle. It also had the added advantage that I was banned from the hockey field forever after. I hated hockey. Score 1 to Lexin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Apart from the disgust at the act, I can only hope this teaches people a lesson - NEVER go back into a burning house.

NEVER.

Not even for your cats.

What made her think she'd be able to find them anyway? Or get them out? They'd be hiding and panicing themselves, if the fire was bad enough to burn to death in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Lapin wrote:

As for these kids out with fireworks, where the fuck are their parents? Isn't it their job to make sure their children aren't being fuckheads and destroying people's property?

There are those parents who don't give a flying fuck about what their kids do or those delightful ones that were bullies themselves in school and encourage their kids to be little shits.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Apart from the disgust at the act, I can only hope this teaches people a lesson - NEVER go back into a burning house.

NEVER.

Not even for your cats.

What made her think she'd be able to find them anyway? Or get them out? They'd be hiding and panicing themselves, if the fire was bad enough to burn to death in.
Seeing as cats are resourceful and agile animals, I should think they were more than capable of getting themselves out, they probably weren't even in the house anymore when she went in to look for them.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Actually, if you read the article, it says the cats tried to return home. Which means they made it out and this woman died for nothing. Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Lexin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
I finally took matters in my hands and beat the tar out of the leader of my gang of tormentors while her minions stood around, completely paralysed at the realisation that the worm could turn..

I waited until (compulsory) hockey, and hit her with a hockey stick as hard as I could on the ankle. It also had the added advantage that I was banned from the hockey field forever after. I hated hockey. Score 1 to Lexin.

1.) There is no such thing as a hockey field. There is an ice rink though.

What you were playing is field hockey. A sport where pussies run around, not checking each other, and is a pathetic insult to REAL hockey.

2.) IF YOU'RE GOING TO CALL IT HOCKEY, HIT HER IN THE FUCKING HEAD, THEN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER AS SHE LIES ON THE GROUND UNTIL YOU'RE PULLED OFF!!!

That's what a REAL hockey player would have done. And remember, it isn't murder or assault if it happens during the play of a sport. :eng101:
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. You have obviously never seen a schoolgirl hockey game.

There's nothing more terrifyingly bloodthirsty than a stressed-out teenage girl who's just been handed a heavy wooden stick and a pair of studded boots. :eng101:
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Seule wrote:

There's nothing more terrifyingly bloodthirsty than a stressed-out teenage girl who's just been handed a heavy wooden stick and a pair of studded boots. :eng101:

No fucking kidding. Field hockey in gym class is the time for the terrible athletes in the class to attack the athletic kids with sticks and get away with it because the teacher finds it amusing Razz

Or at least, that's how I played it. God, I loved hockey units.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Seule wrote:

Yup. Back when she was in school, my mother's field hockey team got banned because they'd mercilessly crack their opponents in the ankles. They were out for blood, and the league figured that out after a few rather brutal games.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 pm

lemmingwriter wrote:
Seule wrote:

Yup. Back when she was in school, my mother's field hockey team got banned because they'd mercilessly crack their opponents in the ankles. They were out for blood, and the league figured that out after a few rather brutal games.
Oh man. We played a variant of hockey in our gym, coed, on foot, with a regular hockey puck. There was rectangle shaped bruises and wanton, uninhibited violence. It was absolutely crazed.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Hockey wasn't ladylike enough for the crazy fundie school I went to, I guess. It's a shame for the best, I probably would've snapped and started hitting my primary antagonist and just not have stopped hitting.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox   Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman dies in fire caused by fireworks pushed through her letterbox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2