Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Stupid necropost leading me to stupid addicting flash game.

I got 170,980
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Khajidu wrote:
Uh... autistic people often lack sensitivity towards other people because they can't read them and know what they would need.
I know, I'm one.
Which doesn't say anything about that guy, he could pretend in order to hide he's just a complete asshole.
By all evidence he really does have mild autism. The problem is unlike many people with autism, he's utterly unwilling to acknowledge that empathy is difficult and work on it--or acknowledge that anything he does is wrong on any level. Combined with a narrow-minded (and incredibly inconsistent) religious perspective and he's basically capable of coming across as a complete monster. IE, he once wished that Don't Ask Don't Tell would be repealed so that gays would go into Iraq and Afghanistan to get blown up.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

As if we needed any further reason to detest Chris-Chan. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 46618
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:54 am

Chaltab wrote:
Khajidu wrote:
Uh... autistic people often lack sensitivity towards other people because they can't read them and know what they would need.
I know, I'm one.
Which doesn't say anything about that guy, he could pretend in order to hide he's just a complete asshole.
By all evidence he really does have mild autism. The problem is unlike many people with autism, he's utterly unwilling to acknowledge that empathy is difficult and work on it--or acknowledge that anything he does is wrong on any level. Combined with a narrow-minded (and incredibly inconsistent) religious perspective and he's basically capable of coming across as a complete monster. IE, he once wished that Don't Ask Don't Tell would be repealed so that gays would go into Iraq and Afghanistan to get blown up.

x_x
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:09 am

Chaltab wrote:
Khajidu wrote:
I know, I'm one.

The Sonic fandom, rife with hyenaholics and Fred Phelps wannabes.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:16 am

I don't think Fred Phelps even knows who Sonic is. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 87889
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

I could waste hours at a time on the CWCki. Just look at his latest video:

http://www.cogsdev.org/cwcki/04232010_-_Autism_Awareness_%26_Men_Should_NEVER_be_Topless

The last 5 minutes or so anyway. Chris is buried deeper in the closet than my cousin's Furby
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:06 am

Well, he may be trading that closet for a coffin if certain Armored Core characters have their way...
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh, god help me. I finally broke down and am reading CWCwiki. It is truly horrifying, and yet... I can't look away. ><
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Oh, god help me. I finally broke down and am reading CWCwiki. It is truly horrifying, and yet... I can't look away. ><

Not unlike a five-car pile-up.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Maximilia wrote:

Not unlike a five-car pile-up.

I really hope none of you find a 5 car pile-up that hilarious
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:25 am

Chris91 wrote:
I don't think Fred Phelps even knows who Sonic is. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 87889

I disagree, he obviously writes Sonic/Knuckles slashfic and hates himself for it intensely.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:43 pm

So what happened to that sonichu bible project that people were suggesting?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:16 pm

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 611762
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:38 pm

....nope no words, but can I just say I've read this whole thread in a day Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 724940 congrats WGW I spent a whole day on this, ah well it was a rainy day anyway and I learnt a few things Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 355848

sorry for the double post but on the Autism front I wonder if he could have a simmmilar disorder? also I kind of feel bad for those that tried to help him, it was a nice if fruit-less* gester Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes

I wonder if his folks have tried to actually send him to say a REENA** type place to be helped

*->is it fruitless? or fruit-less? I was never good at figuring out were to place the hyphan
**->REENA is a place in Canada that does work in the autism community, mostly with adults to teach them life skills, as far as I kno its a charity so I doubt it would be costly. I'm sure they have a simmilar place in the USA
***->funny enough I know the REENA center well, I hve a few social skill faults that needed correcting. apparently I'm not bad enough to need thier help Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes but I did get a nice experiance being a valinteer(sp?)

We have this feature on here called the "multi-quote" and "edit" button. Use it. There's also a wonderful thing called spell-check that you can find all over the internet. It even comes on some browsers.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Do we really need to have two threads for this subject? Shouldn't this one be merged with the one in Golden Oldies?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Shut the fuck up.

I've had a long day and I can't be arsed with trolls right now.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Seule wrote:
Shut the fuck up.

I've had a long day and I can't be arsed with trolls right now.

who? me? what did I do?
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 Inmyday
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Seriously, how was anything Kelly said trolling? O_o
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Do we really need to have two threads for this subject? Shouldn't this one be merged with the one in Golden Oldies?

You know, the whole time I thought there was only one thread. Blush

If you can't merge threads, keep this one. More delicious drama.
Back to top Go down
Alex89

Alex89

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:40 am

Does anyone want to speculate on what will happen to Chris in the future? I actually feel bad for him. When his parents die he will probably end up dying alone in a mental institution.

I have been following the Cwcki for a while now and I think he's just getting further away from reality as time goes by. He graduated highschool and managed to pass at least some college level courses which makes me think at least at some point he was capable of being a functioning member of society. If somewhere during his teen years or early twenties something had gone differently he could have a job and a good future. Now I think it's too late. The only thing he's interested in is Sonichu. Unless his "celebrity" goes further and he ends up with a show or book deal he's never going to make money off of that. He will end up spending himself into debt with his video game addiction. At some point he could lose the government benefits he receives and then have no income.

This will not end well. Assuming he lives very long after thirty, he will probably become homeless, but eventually end up in jail or a mental institution. But that's a very big if considering he rarely leaves the house and eats nothing but junk food.
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:44 am

Alex89 wrote:
Does anyone want to speculate on what will happen to Chris in the future? I actually feel bad for him. When his parents die he will probably end up dying alone in a mental institution.

I have been following the Cwcki for a while now and I think he's just getting further away from reality as time goes by. He graduated highschool and managed to pass at least some college level courses which makes me think at least at some point he was capable of being a functioning member of society. If somewhere during his teen years or early twenties something had gone differently he could have a job and a good future. Now I think it's too late. The only thing he's interested in is Sonichu. Unless his "celebrity" goes further and he ends up with a show or book deal he's never going to make money off of that. He will end up spending himself into debt with his video game addiction. At some point he could lose the government benefits he receives and then have no income.

This will not end well. Assuming he lives very long after thirty, he will probably become homeless, but eventually end up in jail or a mental institution. But that's a very big if considering he rarely leaves the house and eats nothing but junk food.

Agreed, as I now believe that Chris-Chan has convinced himself that he is a celebrity, abeit a minor one, due to the attention given to SonicChu, & he does'nt realise that said attention to him, is due to people mocking him...
I suspect that in the very worst case scenario though, after he he's been imprisoned/"sectioned" in a psychiatric hospital (delete as applicable), due to his autism, somebody will use him as a example, in a case study in a future academic paper, on how technological advances, such as the Internet, acts as a negative reinforcer in such disabilities, as it encourages a sufferer's "withdrawal" from a consensus reality, & reinforces the belief that his potentially extreme form of autism is in some quarters, desireable...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Alex89 wrote:

Or prison. With his temper, his inclination toward violence, and his Gibraltar-sized arrogance, there's at least a 50-50 chance that one of these days he's going to haul off and slug somebody and earn himself a fairly long jail term as a result.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Chris chan? Actually commiting real-world violence? Surely you jest.

The manchild is nothing but a toothless dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 13 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next