Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Six til twelve-thirty isn't even that extreme.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
Six til twelve-thirty isn't even that extreme.

I know... I sleep from 4:00 AM to 3:00 PM most days out of the week and I don't use my sleep schedule (uh, "biological clock") as an excuse for not getting stuff done.

I just blame other things Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 961878
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Jeez, when I first graduated and was still and unemployed I slept until about 4 or 5 in the afternoon most days. At least I could cop to the fact that I was lazy and not having a particular reason to get up meant that I would just not get up, I did not blame soda pop or Adult Swim for my failure.

Srsly, when he was rambling on about his biological clock in the comic I thought he was about actually sleeping in late, noon is pretty normal for a lazy shit with nothing better to do with his time.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm

WHY DID HE NEED TO HIGH KICK?! WHYYYYY?!
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Though I have only a mild case of autism myself, I go to school with students who have more severe variants.

Believe me, Chris's behavior could be the result of autism and bad nurture. I know autistic people whose social skills are as hideous as Chris's, and it isn't their fault - it's the fault of their autism for warping their brains and their parents for being enablers. It's tremedously depressing. Here are some things I have witnessed in real life:

- An autistic student telling his Catholic classmates that they weren't Christians and were therefore going to hell. It turned out that he was parroting his bigoted father.
- An autistic student finding a girl's picture in a yearbook, imagining that he has fallen in love with her, tracking her down, and stalking her.
- An autistic student stabbing holes in walls, kicking doors, and throwing occupational therapy toys.
- An autistic student hurling a chair at a teacher. The kicker: the teacher had multiple sclerosis, and the damage her knee sustained from the chair-hurling incident caused her to have a flare-up.
- An autistic girl wearing black lace leggings with cargo pants.
- An autistic student not washing her hair for twenty days.
- An autistic student running out of the school in a screaming rage over a minor disciplinary action the teacher took against him.
- An autistic student developing homophobic attitudes because she doesn't like "girly things" (her autistic logic told her that lesbianism = girliness, and that tomboys like herself had to hate lesbians to be legit).
- Autistic students talking back to their teachers and even calling them names.
- An autistic student crying for an hour over the fact that her mother did not pack a dessert with her lunch.
- Autistic students telling racist jokes because they didn't understand that something funny could also be innapropriate.
- An autistic student getting so far into my personal space that I could feel his breath on my neck. He didn't even know that he was doing anything wrong.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 Icon_eek

All in all, Chris's bizarre behavior is pretty run-of-the-mill for an autistic person with bad parents.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 pm

The key words, though, are "bad parents". Chris is the perfect storm of failure caused by a million different terrible circumstances that is only accentuated by having a disability to blame all of his problems on and parents that enable him.

Quote :
- An autistic student hurling a chair at a teacher.

Oh hey, I've had this happen to me. Only it was a pre-k student. Little bastard threw that shit like he was in the MLB.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

littledorrit wrote:

- An autistic student telling his Catholic classmates that they weren't Christians and were therefore going to hell. It turned out that he was parroting his bigoted father.
To be fair, that happens plenty even when Autism isn't a factor.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Yeah, I can pick several things off that list that I witnessed during my school career that came from "normal", "well-adjusted" students.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am

Just got around to actually listening to the call to Kacey's father, as opposed to just reading it. Has it been confirmed that Kacey's father is played by the same person as Alec Benson Leary? Their voices sound similar, especially when you compare the beginnings of the calls, and they both have a real knack for pwning Chris in every way imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 am

Played by the same person? I... don't think Alec Leary is a pseudonym.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Played by the same person? I... don't think Alec Leary is a pseudonym.
If Alec Benson Leary is his real name, and he chose to associate it with the colossal waste of time (entertaining and witty as it is) known as Asperchu, then he's dumb as a house.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 am

Mafiosa wrote:
The key words, though, are "bad parents". Chris is the perfect storm of failure caused by a million different terrible circumstances that is only accentuated by having a disability to blame all of his problems on and parents that enable him.

Quote :
- An autistic student hurling a chair at a teacher.

Oh hey, I've had this happen to me. Only it was a pre-k student. Little bastard threw that shit like he was in the MLB.

OUCH! Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 Icon_eek I wouldn't have wanted to be in your shoes...or those of the guys who had to fix the hole in the wall that chair must have created.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 pm

I know I'm SUPPOSED to laugh but I just can't bring myself to give the comic that much respect.

It hurts. It HURTS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 am

Lysander wrote:
I just love how he rails against violence and gore, and then depicts a man being tortured to death with a drill by a child.

Yeah, he's such a charmer, isn't he? Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Nightboomfer

Nightboomfer

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 am

Hey guys have you seen issue 10 yet?

http://cogsdev.110mb.com/cwcipedia/index.php/Issue_10

Chris tortures people, forces a child to commit murder, knocks down a building with people still inside of it (killing 150), and shatters someone's bones in the most grusomely horrific way imaginable. The comic makes it clear that Chrissy is in the right here...

For kids!
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 am

Quote :
Lovely and I did the do
I need scissors. 61!
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Now you can play America's favourite game in glorious Flash. For best results, have one of his videos on in the background.
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 am

Just what is this doing in Fan Art? Sonichu is obviously an original piece of art and should be respected as such. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

szaleniec wrote:
Now you can play America's favourite game in glorious Flash. For best results, have one of his videos on in the background.
Current high score 146,669... Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 384608
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am

Oh god, that game is so cruel.

Yay, I got a perfect kick.
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 am

Lurv wrote:

Hah, try beating 162,435, then... So did I...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Just what is this doing in Fan Art? Sonichu is obviously an original piece of art and should be respected as such. Colbert

No. Just...no. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 611762
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:10 am

W00T! 162,137!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Lurv wrote:

Well, Chris-Chan's not exactly a candidate for sainthood either...

....and how much do you want to bet he himself secretly kicks other autistics when he thinks nobody's looking? For a guy who demands sensitivity from the rest of the world because of his autism, he sure as hell doesn't show much sensitivity to people himself.
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Uh... autistic people often lack sensitivity towards other people because they can't read them and know what they would need.
I know, I'm one.
Which doesn't say anything about that guy, he could pretend in order to hide he's just a complete asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next