Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:15 pm

the asylum wrote:
Chris chan? Actually commiting real-world violence? Surely you jest.

The manchild is nothing but a toothless dog

That's what people thought about Ed Gein.
Back to top Go down
Alex89

Alex89

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:08 pm

I think he's capable of violence. He wanted for the trolls to "trick" him into raping his counselor. He's probably fantasized about doing that. Fantasies aren't real for most people, but Chris also told Alec that he believed things involving his comics and fantasy characters were real. I don't think Chris would ever hurt someone capable of kicking his ass, though. Probably if he ever becomes violent it will be against a woman who's much smaller than him.

I think part of his failure can be blamed on his parents. His father has encouraged him not to get a job, and his parents have never made any attempt to help him achieve an independent life. They gave him little incentive to continue his education which is why he seemed to only value PVCC as a place to pick up girls. I think from the tie he finished highschool on he knew that he was never going to make anything out of his life except Sonichu and has acted accordingly. He seems obsessed with highschool because that was the only time in his life he was able to fit in. He wasn't as popular or successful as he now imagines he was, but there is a stark difference between Chris 2000 and Chris 2010.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah, the 2010 Chris-chan is more psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: A Dispatch From The Front Lines of the Chris-Chan Wars   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:22 pm

For what seems like the millionth time in its history Chris-Chan's official website has been hacked by people who don't like him much...

You can see the aftermath here.

If Chandler wasn't already a complete psycho, I'd say that what the hackers did to his site might be just the thing to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Chris91 wrote:
For what seems like the millionth time in its history Chris-Chan's official website has been hacked by people who don't like him much...

You can see the aftermath here.

If Chandler wasn't already a complete psycho, I'd say that what the hackers did to his site might be just the thing to push him over the edge.

Oh...wow. I think this just might push him into full blown shit throwing monkey mode.

And did he really think that he would get girls by fucking a blow up doll on camera?! It would be hilarious if his parents just up and left in the middle of the night out of utter shame. In fact...that is exactly what they should do. The videos he would post would be a wonderful study into psychosis before the power gets cut off.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:00 pm

But the Grand Canyon is so pretty this time of year...
Back to top Go down
littledorrit
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
littledorrit

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Grimley Fieendish wrote:
I suspect that in the very worst case scenario though, after he he's been imprisoned/"sectioned" in a psychiatric hospital (delete as applicable), due to his autism, somebody will use him as a example, in a case study in a future academic paper, on how technological advances, such as the Internet, acts as a negative reinforcer in such disabilities, as it encourages a sufferer's "withdrawal" from a consensus reality, & reinforces the belief that his potentially extreme form of autism is in some quarters, desireable...

Autism is only desirable if one uses one's unique perspective on the world to do some good, like Temple Grandin does when she creates new technologies and advocates for autistic people who can't speak for themselves. It sounds mean, but it's true. If all an autistic person knows how to do is play video games, then their condition isn't helping them at all. As a person speaking with the authority of my own diagnosis behind me, I am sick of autistic supremacism - it doesn't do the community any favors. Yes, we deserve to be treated and spoken of like human beings, but we are not the Master Race. STFU.

Also, I agree with Grimley about the internet and video games (ESPECIALLY video games) hurting autistic people. I have seen the effects of this in person, having gone to school* with autistic boys who had the minds of chemists or engineers, but who wasted all their talents on video games. It was really sad.

* In the past tense now because I graduated (yaaaay). I am now headed off to a nice college (not telling but my avatar is a hint) to get a psychology degree that will, when it is accompanied by other degrees, allow me to make a career of helping people like Chris-Chan, either directly through therapy and education or indirectly through research and advocacy. That, Chris-Chan and friends, is called using your AWSUM AUTISM POWERS for good.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm

This just makes me think...why? Why do they care so much about egging him on? I just don't get why anyone thinks provoking a delusional, misogynist, mentally ill person is funny. What does it say about these people that they take so much time thinking of elaborate ways to troll him?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Question: How do you get through the long classes with teachers who drone in monotone voices without your brain wandering off to greener, more interesting pastures?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Kirby wrote:
This just makes me think...why? Why do they care so much about egging him on? I just don't get why anyone thinks provoking a delusional, misogynist, mentally ill person is funny. What does it say about these people that they take so much time thinking of elaborate ways to troll him?

Bullies operate with the same mentality. They are only interested if their target provides them with an entertaining response. In this case, it's Chris's videos and blogs that entertain them. The really sick thing here is that the bullies and Chris-Chan feed off of each other.

Chris uses their trolling to justify his lunacy, thinking that if they are paying attention to him then he must be popular.

The bullies use Chris's responses as justification of their trolling.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:24 am

Braigwen wrote:
Question: How do you get through the long classes with teachers who drone in monotone voices without your brain wandering off to greener, more interesting pastures?
I don't. Either I end up doodling all over my notebooks, or I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:11 am

Kirby wrote:
What does it say about these people that they take so much time thinking of elaborate ways to troll him?

For starters, it says that CWC has an incredible capacity for alienating people. Let's face it, after listening to five minutes of his self-absorbed YouTube rantings Mother Teresa would want to troll him. Christian Weston Chandler is an Olympic-caliber asshole. I don't think his lack of social graces can be fully explained by his autism; I suspect being raised(or more accurately, lowered) by a pair of maladjusted psychos like Bob and Barbara Chandler pre-disposed him toward anti-social behavior and self-centeredness long before his autistic symptoms started to kick in.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm

The thing about Chris-Chan is that people want to get a reaction, and they also want to see how far they can go. No matter how far Chris gets pushed, he always manages to rise to new heights of WTF while staying too unsympathetic for anyone to be inclined to lay off.

Oh, it's all going to end horribly, of course (to whatever degree it hasn't already) but the train wreck is, and will be, very entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:59 pm

They talk about the Why on the FAQ. Here's a couple of pertinent notes:

Quote :

How can you get off taunting an autistic guy?

We don't do it because he's autistic, but rather because he's a
racist, sexist, homophobic, unsympathetic, ungrateful, jealous,
kid-scaring and troll-feeding, narcissistic, spitefully antagonistic
thief and an all-around failure who wastes the hard-earned tax money
of average Americans on video games and sex toys while contributing
nothing to society despite his basic abilities. Furthermore, he's
someone who realizes he has a problem and what he does doesn't work
but refuses to get help, even ignoring the help of well meaning
individuals.

Can he be helped? Should I try?

People who are better than you have tried and have accomplished
nothing. See the white knight article for reasons for and against
trying to save Chris. Regardless of how hard you try, you won't be
able to do it. Seriously, consider Svenka - she posted pictures of
the very Man in the Pickle Suit that would steal Chris's date,
Emily, months in advance of the plan yet Chris still fell for it.

For recorded attempts to help Chris, see White knight emails.

There was also the Autism Awareness e-mails recently--an autism/Asperger's volunteer contacted him about some of the info he had posted on the CWCipedia, and he got pissed off at her. Chris's autism is incidental to his trolling.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
The thing about Chris-Chan is that people want to get a reaction, and they also want to see how far they can go. No matter how far Chris gets pushed, he always manages to rise to new heights of WTF while staying too unsympathetic for anyone to be inclined to lay off.

Oh, it's all going to end horribly, of course (to whatever degree it hasn't already) but the train wreck is, and will be, very entertaining to watch.

Actually, the end will probably be more of a car wreck than a train wreck; it seems that this past weekend our favorite self-centered Charlottesville resident and "high-functioning autistic" tried to run over an arcade manager after he caught Chris-Chan stalking the manager's daughter. And as usual, Chris-Chan tried to make himself look like the real victim...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
On page 7 I wrote:
Damn. I was just going to do something along the lines of "Pikanic and Raichamy in 'The House Smells of Shit'."

Well.

Last night...

oh god help me

I...I have problems.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 am

Chris91 wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Actually, the end will probably be more of a car wreck than a train wreck; it seems that this past weekend our favorite self-centered Charlottesville resident and "high-functioning autistic" tried to run over an arcade manager after he caught Chris-Chan stalking the manager's daughter. And as usual, Chris-Chan tried to make himself look like the real victim...

Chris-Chan can drive?

I'm honestly not surprised that he tried to run someone over in a fit of rage, but I had no clue that he would actually get up the ambition to learn how to drive. Much less actually pass the test.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

I'm honestly not surprised that he tried to run someone over in a fit of rage, but I had no clue that he would actually get up the ambition to learn how to drive. Much less actually pass the test.

Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 am

he kind of reminds me of beetface tbh only slightly less messed up
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Chris-Chan can drive?

What's even more surprising is that he hasn't been picked up for DUI already.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Chris-Chan can drive?

I thought he was a teetotaler. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:

Chris-Chan can drive?

I thought he was a teetotaler. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 Icon_scratch

Well, people change...
Back to top Go down
DavidH

DavidH

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Does the way Chris has made a comic where he gets to be a hero and do battle with the forces of people that annoy him remind anyone else of Doug and Quailman?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 pm

DavidH wrote:
Does the way Chris has made a comic where he gets to be a hero and do battle with the forces of people that annoy him remind anyone else of Doug and Quailman?
Hey. Quailman was totes original and he defeated people with patience, intelligence, and speed. Quailman is a hero.

Also Quailman could kick Chris's ass liek whoa.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 am

Plus Quailman doesn't have CWC's almost psychotic obsession with Clyde Cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next