Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture

Go down 
+4
Lady Anne
Aggie
Sorsa A. Jänis
Malganis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture Empty
PostSubject: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 pm

"He's going to be done soon. Think he has any last words?"

Quote :
Five men from the town of Knox are accused of making their own bombs.

Authorities say the men strapped an explosive to a turtle and blew it up, and captured it all on video tape.

You can see the men joking about what they're about to do. They talk
about putting the video on YouTube and show the explosives they mean to use to blow up the snapping turtle.

Why is it that criminals today want to be seen by millions, if not billions, all over the world while they commit their crime, broadcasting every single detail about themselves and how they did what they did? Before the Internet and Youtube, even the stupidest crooks had enough smarts to at least attempt to keep their crimes and their role in those crimes hidden...

Quote :
Authorities say the men who thought this was so much fun are 25-year-old Jeffrey Robert and 22-year-old Michael Robert of 851 Knox Cave Rd. and 26-year-old Tyson Pincher, 21-year-old James Pincher and 17-year-old Seth Pincher of 864 Knox Cave Rd.

Okay, Anonymous. You know what to do....

Quote :
Authorities say they executed a search warrant Friday night at the Pincher home.

"We also found chemicals in the house that are illegal for the
average person to possess such as chloroform, bottles of chloroform,
illegal handguns, sawed-off shotguns, fireworks. It's unbelievable what
we pulled out of this house tonight. The scary thing is that these pipe
bombs were very well-made and capable of doing a lot of damage," said
Albany County Undersheriff Craig Apple.

Today, turtles; tomorrow... ?

Quote :
Officials with the SPCA call this demented and sadistic behavior. Torturing an animal is a misdemeanor, not a felony, and they hope the laws will be strengthened.

"It's very important to document animal cruelty offenses in people
under the age of 30, because the FBI has tracked animal cruelty
offenders and have shown that every serial killer in the United States
in recent history has abused animals when they were younger," said
Mathew Tully of the Schenectady County SPCA.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:36 am

I wonder if this is going to turn into "Kitty in the washing machine" II wank?

I really do wonder why people need to do such things to innocent animals? I'm not able to find anything funny or amuzing in animal abuse of any kind.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:45 am

Certain personalities want their 15 minutes of fame (possibly 15 seconds of fame, given that they planned to post this video on the internet) and don't care what they have to do to get it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Aggie wrote:
Certain personalities want their 15 minutes of fame (possibly 15 seconds of fame, given that they planned to post this video on the internet) and don't care what they have to do to get it.
You don't need to torture an animal to get your 15 seconds of fame. Just look into the camera and sob about how mean people are to your favorite celebrity. You'll never live it down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:01 pm

So...they picked a turtle. Way to show your badassery guys, picking on an animal that can't get away from you.
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Lapin wrote:
So...they picked a turtle. Way to show your badassery guys, picking on an animal that can't get away from you.
I find myself wishing they had tried their little stunt on a snapping turtle. It would give them the hairy eyeball and say "You think I am vulnerable because I am a slow, non-mutant, non-ninja turtle? Well, I think your fingers are delicious. Om nom nom nom." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Animir wrote:

I find myself wishing they had tried their little stunt on a snapping turtle. It would give them the hairy eyeball and say "You think I am vulnerable because I am a slow, non-mutant, non-ninja turtle? Well, I think your fingers are delicious. Om nom nom nom." Twisted Evil

*cough*

Quote :
and show the explosives they mean to use to blow up the snapping turtle.
Back to top Go down
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 pm

myeerah wrote:
Animir wrote:

*cough*

Quote :
and show the explosives they mean to use to blow up the snapping turtle.
Oh. Well, I feel silly now.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HE WILL NOT GO UNAVENGED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture   Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture Empty

Back to top Go down

Men caught on tape joking and laughing about turtle torture
Page 1 of 1