Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelonianmobile

And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) Empty
PostSubject: And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)   And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, at the very least one can't say it doesn't deliver what it promises.

This fic and the author's other two Redwall fics now exist only as MSTs on my own website, because I couldn't let something so funny die. Here they are:

Shadow Rapes Matthias.
Martin's First Time.
Martin and Boar.

The author, Chaser Wolf, also has or had a Shrek fic up on his Yiffstar page, which was adequately summarised by a horrified friend of mine thus: "HORSE. THIRTY-SIX INCHES." Can't remember where it is and can't be bothered to go looking at the moment, but I'll bring it here some time.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)   And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Quote :
beneath Matthias' body, they were entranced by the site

FOXGLOVE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BASIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLUNY: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I like you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
chelonianmobile

PostSubject: Re: And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)   And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks! ^_^ My personal favourite is:
"The high warm sun shone down on Cluny the Scourge ..."
"Cluny was c-"
"If either of you finish that sentence, I'm going to hang you both from each other's intestinal tracts!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)   And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS) Empty

Back to top Go down

And just in case the last one wasn't bad enough ... "Shadow Rapes Matthias". (NWS)
Page 1 of 1