Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto Empty
PostSubject: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 pm

I am probably not qualified to give the blow-by-blow on this Toronto mayor thing, but it has been a thing for a while that I keep hearing about so I thought I would give it a shot.  

The latest and greatest is the mayor's (Rob Ford) recent admission that he has, in fact, smoked crack cocaine.  He explains this by saying he was in "a drunken stupor."  I believe the exact quote was "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine. There have been times when I’ve been in a drunken stupor."

The thing that makes this remarkable is that there is video evidence of it and has been since May, in addition to a looong history of alcohol abuse, past DUIs, charges for possession of pot and so forth.  And the man refuses to resign.

Of course, drug abuse aside this guy has a noted reputation for being terrible.  I am not going to get into his typical conservative big business cock sucking policies, but the part where it get downright sad are some of the redic shit he has said.  Guy stone cold does not give a fuck.

On Asians: "Those Oriental people work like dogs. They work their hearts out. They are workers non-stop. They sleep beside their machines. That's why they're successful in life. I went to Seoul, South Korea, I went to Taipei, Taiwan. I went to Tokyo, Japan. That's why these people are so hard workers (sic). I'm telling you, the Oriental people, they're slowly taking over."

On AIDS:  "If you are not doing needles and you are not gay, you wouldn't get AIDS probably, that's bottom line...those are the facts." (when asked about increasing HIV positivity in women he remarked that they 'must be sleeping with bisexuals')

On the homeless:  "Why don't we have a public lynching?"

He has also had 911 called on his ass for getting drunk and trying to take his children to Florida against his wife's protests, as been accused of playing grab-ass with other politicians, and has called a reporter a "fat-ass" at least once, and naturally describes everyone who does not agree with him as a "commie".  He hates cyclists and says that if they get killed by a car it is their own fault, which is hilariously awful since in addition to his DUIs he has also been caught driving while distracted constantly but refused to use a chauffeur (which as the mayor he gets for free).  

He also, hysterically, called 911 on an ambush reporter from a comedy segment once, while swearing at dispatch profusely.  Classy.

ETA: Also apparently he hired a hacker to delete the video of him smoking crack??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:34 pm

This guy ought to come to America and run for Congress. He'd fit right in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Quote :
as been accused of playing grab-ass with other politicians, and has called a reporter a "fat-ass" at least once, and naturally describes everyone who does not agree with him as a "commie". He hates cyclists and says that if they get killed by a car it is their own fault,
I want to take a moment to address the rumors that Mikey is the mayor of Toronto. These are patently untrue, and I consider them to be slanderous.

I will never set foot in Canada again. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 am

Man, if this guy was black he would be in jail right now.

Seriously, only a white guy would be able to live this kind of lifestyle and get the response, "d'awwww, what a loveable goof. Here, let's make him mayor!"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:18 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Seriously, only a white guy would be able to live this kind of lifestyle and get the response, "d'awwww, what a loveable goof. Here, let's make him mayor!"
Marian Barry.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Marian Barry.
Well.... you spelled his NAME wrong.

But Marion Barry also went to jail and this guy hasn't (as far as I know I only heard about Rob Ford today but a cursory glance at The Oracle doesn't say anything about jail time) so there you go...
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Yeah as far as I know he has not gone to jail. The video evidence of him doing illegal drugs ~mysteriously~ disappeared from police computers, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Marian Barry.
Well.... you spelled his NAME wrong.

But Marion Barry also went to jail and this guy hasn't (as far as I know I only heard about Rob Ford today but a cursory glance at The Oracle doesn't say anything about jail time) so there you go...
Blame Canada, they might have less harsh rules about smoking crack while mayor of a city with horrible hockey teams. Also, the investigation is still ongoing, so shut your mouth. Have the decency to wait until they've fucked it up to give them shit for fucking it up. If he gets off free, then you can imply implications all you want.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is some vid of this dude drunkenly threatening to kill some guy. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto   OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto Empty

Back to top Go down

OK so this whole thing about the mayor in Toronto
Page 1 of 1