Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Grumps

Go down 
+2
WD40
Kakashifan727
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I just enjoy their sense of humor. It reminds me of having fun with friends, just screwing around and not caring so much about playing the game. Anyone else enjoy their LP's? Anyone hate them?
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:29 pm

They're okay in small doses... But as soon as either one of them tries to talk "seriously" about games or... well, anything really, I've gotta switch off. Best to preserve the fantasy that they're a couple of goofs havin' fun with games, than have to face the fact that the pair of them are complete idiots. (Especially Egoraptor.)

Seriously: Tutorials are not a bad thing, you idiots, and if you bothered to read them once and a while you wouldn't be spending 10 mins bashing into a door because you can't fund the fucking button on your freaking control pad that does that shit - and that's even before you point out that IT'S A FUCKING CONTROLLER IN OUR HAND IT HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF BUTTONS HOW CAN YOU NOT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT EVEN BY ACCIDENT GAWD!

Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:25 pm

More often than not, they do have moments that were genuinely funny, but when they stray from the game they're playing (and they do this a lot throughout their play of Sonic '06) and just talk about some random fucking topic they quite frequently miss some minute detail to help them progress through the game. It gets irritating, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah, I can easily see where that drives people crazy. For some reason it doesn't bother me too much, but sometimes their idiocy with tutorials is just mind numbing. Naughty Bear was a good example of this. Their Mario Party vids are great though, I lol often. I just like having them as bg noise when I work though, makes it easier to focus.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:52 pm

TheIan wrote:
More often than not, they do have moments that were genuinely funny, but when they stray from the game they're playing (and they do this a lot throughout their play of Sonic '06) and just talk about some random fucking topic they quite frequently miss some minute detail to help them progress through the game. It gets irritating, honestly.

They might do this because they're playing horrible games like Sonic 06.

Re: Tutorials. Every game should have them, and every game should have the option to fucking skip it. No one wants to play the tutorial on their second playthrough. No one wants to play the fucking tutorial on their 15th playthrough either.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Game Grumps. I like watching, but it depends on the game, I never even bothered watching their Naughty Bear play, but I'm watching current Castlevania run and am enjoying.

Game Grumps Verse? I eat that stuff up, especially the stuff they did with Nintendo Land, it just looked so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't bother. They are too dumb to figure out how to get past the first fucking screen on the first video, even when the objective is on the lower left corner of the screen. I only watched since I had no idea what the game is about; basically GTA with Teddy bears.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Eh, it's hit and miss, but the hits make me enjoy it. If the videos get too boring, you can always watch the soundbites.

WD40 wrote:
Tutorials are not a bad thing, you idiots, and if you bothered to read them once and a while you wouldn't be spending 10 mins bashing into a door because you can't fund the fucking button on your freaking control pad that does that shit
Egoraptor explains his dislike for tutorials in this video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Grumps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Grumps   Game Grumps Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Grumps
Page 1 of 1