Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"

Go down 
+10
bleachedblackcat
rachel
Rabid Badger
Lady Anne
the asylum
ZOOLANDER
WD40
TheIan
SirDixonDongs
Chris91
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Khajidu wrote:
Er, preventive abortion? Like... the pill?

No, he wasn't talking about the pill. I think he's maybe operating under the delusion that pregnancy starts once a woman ovulates, ignoring the fact that if you're on the pill or using birth control of any sort, or just not having sex, the egg isn't going to get fertilized. Kind've like a female version of Monty Python's 'Every Sperm is Sacred.'
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 am

lol

Even lamer than I thought, then.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 pm

maybe he's operating under Arizona's assumption that pregnancy begins two weeks before conception.

Makes no god damn sense at all but that's Arizona for ya
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:44 pm

the asylum wrote:
maybe he's operating under Arizona's assumption that pregnancy begins two weeks before conception.

Makes no god damn sense at all but that's Arizona for ya

grmblfjx wrote:
But it makes sense, really. If pregnancy begins two weeks before conception, then all sorts of women will be asking for pre-emptive abortion. Colbert

Is there an E-echo? scratch
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:06 am

Larry Flynt has thrown down the gauntlet, offering Akin $1 million to prove his ridiculous 'legitimate rape' claims:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Please send me evidence that supports your special knowledge that women who are raped will naturally not get pregnant. I assume you would never have ventured such an original statement about women’s reproductive biology, and suggested that women should have no fear of unwanted pregnancy from rapists, unless have in your possession completely conclusive evidence.

You go Larry!
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

One of my favorite comments about the article:

If someone hired a hit man to rape Akin would that be considered a legitimate rape? By most women in America? By Akin? Only if he gets pregnant? Only if his body doesn't have a way of handling that sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"   Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd Akin: "Doctors give abortions to women who aren't pregnant"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2