Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Path of Parallelism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

The Path of Parallelism Empty
PostSubject: The Path of Parallelism   The Path of Parallelism EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Uh, so this is an entirely bizarre little blog. Basically, it's run by someone I know. He says he's "starting a religion".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.equestriaforums.com
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

The Path of Parallelism Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Path of Parallelism   The Path of Parallelism EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 pm

This is lacking in bizarreness. There's really nothing about that page that screams "OMG! PSYCHO!!!", "This is bullshit!", "This guy is exploiting / is going to exploit people!" or even "That's some shitty web design, there, buddy." The only thing that comes close to being bizarre is the metaphoric use of parallel lines, which doesn't hold a candle to something like the four-cornered day.

About the worst thing I can say about it is that what I gather to be the core belief system, namely that God, the Afterlife, spirituality or lack of these things is true to the believer or non-believer's own perception, just amounts more or less to a definition of faith, doesn't it? It's unoriginal, but I really can't get worked up about it being unoriginal. Or about it being a bunch of crazy, because it kind of isn't. It's just generally a pile of 'meh'.

The blog will die a quiet, harmless death and no-one's life will be particularly damaged or enriched.

If he starts going on about how people not in his religion/belief system/whatever are all bigots and will burn in hell (if they believe in it, that is) or something like that, then it'll qualify as shit. In the meantime, if you want some crazy, google TimeCube.
Back to top Go down

The Path of Parallelism
Page 1 of 1