Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy killed for walking while black

Go down 
+45
KGarrett
Penguin
rae
Disco Stu
Dixie
theweirdkind
Maximilia
lemmingwriter
Eeveegou
ZOOLANDER
Filth
Somath Cegem
EileenK98
Khajidu
Electron Blue
Summercorn
Euglena
Just Chipper
Hot Cancer
Kirby
Aggie
Un1t 0n3
Jay/Cris
Reidmar
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
Howithurts
Hawaiian Shirt
knightwithoutacause
bleachedblackcat
Snake Bandage
Freezer
rachel
Rabid Badger
Jocelyn
TheHedonist
WD40
TheIan
Chris91
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
myeerah
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Oh wait, I've just realised arguing with Wulf is shouting into the wind, pointless, tiring and only idiots try it.

I'm sorry if my claim to be a decent human being offended you Wulf, next I will think before i claim to have a shred of humanity and realise, no, no I do not, for Wulf has proclaimed it as such, and her word is law.

I hope that makes you feel all warm at night, that you have taught me this important lesson about myself, taht no matter what I think of myself and try to be, I am wrong, because you say so.
NO, NO, DIG UP, STUPID

oh mcgee you are an endless delight, never stop

Ah, Cyberwulf and Somath:
Couple Most Likely to Be Taken Out by the Remaining Survivors Because They Haven't Stopped Bickering the Last 24 Hours.

This does mean we've still got an open Spot on Team Survival. And Doobs, sorry, but you have that whole 'deviant sexual behavior'-thing going on, so you're in the same situation as I. You're a cute side-character, but only the status-quo supporting character can make it out alive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:04 pm

so am I like the announcer or the cheering crowd
e: I am really curious about the Forum Games for some reason
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:24 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
share the pony love

Haha dude

dude

what the fuck

Oh my god I had something for this!

Edit: HAHA GOT IT
it's been a really long time since i laughed at a post but this did it good job

p.s. i've started watching mlp recently to learn polish (it's a polish dub and i can't find much else dubbed in polish so welp)

p.p.s. bronies are big manchildren and usually have a bad case of the bun signs as their cutie marks and by that i mean ass burgers!!

edit: xerro you are literally the worst poster in this thread. you are worse than chris with his huge hissy fits. you are worse than that racist asshole from 20 pages ago. you are the worst poster and should GET OUT.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm

We're up to thirty pages of wank. Can we make forty?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
That's OK. I'll just do a Hunger Games and find a nest of mutant wasps to drop on your sorry asses. Yeah

Just kidding, there won't BE a battle royale because I blocked Blue. Yeah, I can be a real buzzkill sometimes. (Besides, you'd probably just set off my collar as soon as I got any kind of advantage. Don't lie, you totally would.)

Oh, I totally wouldn't. It'd be much more fun to see you meet your end in an unconventional and cool way, like eaten by a bunch of rabid koalas. Besides, yeah, like I'd be running the thing. I'd be the gay character, and we don't make it til the end. Even if we are beloved and fun -- wait, especially when we are beloved and fun and probably the best choice for King, looking at you, Renly Baratheon -- we'll end up being one of the more gruesome kills in the last twenty minutes. Scream 4 lied. I mean, we've got plenty of Final Girls around here -- I'd put my money on Grmbl, but only because Cyberwulf is too much like Vasquez, and Vasquez always dies -- but the Final Guys..? Do we even have any prolific male posters who are straight, white and not crippled by douchebaggery?

I think I've been gaming too long, because my first thought was, "There's a game for this." I could see it now too... "Why God Why?!" the movie!

Quote :
An innocent forum convention turns horribly wrong when each of the posters start dying off one by one. Who will make it to the end to have The Last Word?

...god damn. I think I just made up the one or two shot I'm going to run inbetween games here.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:21 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

oh my god is it possible he doesn't realise Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 643366

Obviously not, otherwise I would actually know what you meant by that question.

Reidmar wrote:
-inserts a rape train joke-

>mfw I don't have any img macros of said joke

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 309696

How?! my computer fails me.

Just Chipper wrote:
xerro you are literally the worst poster in this thread. you are worse than chris with his huge hissy fits. you are worse than that racist asshole from 20 pages ago. you are the worst poster and should GET OUT.

Make me.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:24 am

So did everyone in the thread take Chris' example and turned into a five-year-old or what
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:51 am

Lady Anne wrote:
We're up to thirty pages of wank. Can we make forty?

It's not even wank at this point, we're just smearing shit on the walls for the fun of smearing shit on the walls. Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 588739

So, Surviving Members:
Gumball - The Level Headed Not Ugly Female Character (90% Chance of survival)
Max - Kind of Likeable Side Character That Doesn't Really Get any Screen Time Until the Last Few Scenes Where She Steps up to Help the "Heroes" (75% Chance of survival)
Rest of Us - Irredeemable assortment of assholes, douchebags, smelly foreigners, homosexuals, psycho feminists, sexual deviants, and Grunge fans (2% chance of survival for each individual)

This sound about right?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:02 am

Snake Bandage wrote:
So did everyone in the thread take Chris' example and turned into a five-year-old or what
I dunno, I feel fine--Oh there it goes

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS CARE ABOUT PONIES DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW LOVE
YOU FUCKING PEOPLE ARE FUCKING FUCKS
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT INSTEAD OF ME WLAKING AWAY FROM IT ALL
I'M GOING TO CHANGE QUOTES TO MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE UTTER DOUCHEBAGS IN AN ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY AND/OR EDGY AND FAIL MAGNIFICENTLY AT IT BECAUSE YOU ALL JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MEEEEEEEEEEE

Did I get that close to the mark at all?

Probably not.

Fuck it, I have Chojuu Sentai Liveman and Kamen Rider Kiva to watch.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:12 am

No Ian, you failed horrifically, speaking of Chris, where the hell is he? It's been two weeks since he left.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:20 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Couple Most Likely to Be Taken Out by the Remaining Survivors Because They Haven't Stopped Bickering the Last 24 Hours.

This does mean we've still got an open Spot on Team Survival. And Doobs, sorry, but you have that whole 'deviant sexual behavior'-thing going on, so you're in the same situation as I. You're a cute side-character, but only the status-quo supporting character can make it out alive!

I actually saw Somath sacrificing himself in the second act to save someone else. Like the camera guy in Scream.

Also maybe Knorg turns out to be the killer?
Back to top Go down
Khajidu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Khajidu

Location : on a tall ship far away from the bullshit, on the port side of course

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:37 am

fuck, i hate feeling mature because nobody is
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:39 am

hahaaaaaaaaaa "Make me" xerrofoot is five years old
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:52 am

35 is the new 15. Therefore, immaturity is A-okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:06 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

I actually saw Somath sacrificing himself in the second act to save someone else. Like the camera guy in Scream.

Also maybe Knorg turns out to be the killer?

I could go for that, as long as I'm never actually seen to be offed and am just named among the dead at the end to drive the viewers mad with speculation on how I went down.

Also who would I be saving?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
I'd put my money on Grmbl

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
So, Surviving Members:
Gumball - The Level Headed Not Ugly Female Character (90% Chance of survival)

I'm massively flattered, but I just may not be virginal enough. I mean, half the board has me beat on that front.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Well we have to transgress before we're punished. So what monstrosity would we summon? I'm hoping either the zombie redneck torture family, the merman, or that badass mechanical buzzsaw scorpion monstrosity.

I think we can all that I fit the stoner/Fool archetype. Mikey's the Athlete. All we need are two women, one to be the Whore and one to be the Virgin.

C'mon, we can't let Sigourney Weaver down...
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:41 pm

I can be the virgin. Then again, I'm not good looking enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Wish I could be the virgin, but then again, I'm not an actual virgin. Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 309696

Oh can I be the black guy that always somehow gets killed offscreen and everyone wonders what happened to him? Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 588739 I AM black after all.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
All we need are two women, one to be the Whore and one to be the Virgin.

Okay I don't wanna play anymore. Colbert
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Can't we have the clumsy-yet-pretty girly-girl and practical and smart tom-boy for a change?

Just to, you know, mix things up?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:31 pm

TheIan wrote:
Can't we have the clumsy-yet-pretty girly-girl and practical and smart tom-boy for a change?

Just to, you know, mix things up?

All of Bleach, Tatsuki and Orhime. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Quote :
Okay I don't wanna play anymore. Colbert

IT'S HOW THE RULES WORK AND WE NEED TO PLAY BY THEM!

DO YOU WANT THE WORLD TO END TO THE SOUND OF TRENT REZNOR?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Also who would I be saving?

Presumably Grmbz. (Gumball? Are we calling her that now?)
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:56 pm

All right, fine, I'LL be the whore. I was going to say Cyberwulf, but she would be too busy genderwanking to provide any gratuitous sex scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy killed for walking while black
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next