Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor

Go down 
+9
Lapin
grmblfjx
Seule
Sakurelf
Nihilist
TheIan
Mikey Go WOOGA
Jay/Cris
ZOOLANDER
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor Empty
PostSubject: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Ask the search engine for walking directions from the Shire to Mordor and you are given a stern warning: "Use caution - one does not simply walk into Mordor."

The warning is a take on the line spoken by the character Boromir in The Lord of the Rings film, and has also been adapted in various online jokes.

The new feature comes as the trailer for the new film adaptation of The Hobbit is launched, with the film due to be released next year.

You gotta love easter eggs. Problem is, unlike the eggs in games, which stay there for as long as the game exists, website easter eggs could possibly come and go without ever being discovered. Some day Cracked is going to make a list of forgotten website easter eggs, you mark my words.

Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 pm

I... seriously don't know what to do with this. What is this? Why is it here? Why is it godawful?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Indeed, esteemed fairy, 'tis a thread more worthy of the Couch. Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor 806714 I just wanted an excuse to use that stupid smiley once.

Amusing nonetheless.

Last edited by Mikey Go WOOGA on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

This should be in Antidotes.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 pm

old news
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Colbert Colbert Colbert Colbert Colbert Colbert
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 pm

aaaawwwwkwaaard
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Indeed, esteemed fairy, 'tis a thread more worthy of the Couch. Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor 806714 I just wanted an excuse to use that stupid smiley once.

'Esteemed fairy'? I'm a bit player in Midsummerfuckingnights Dream now?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:32 am

Are you Peaseblossom or Mustardseed?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 am

You know I'd settle for nothing less than Puck.

Or perhaps Cluracan.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Tough titties, you're just the halfwit understudy who keeps showing up smelling of Thunderbird because he's SO IRONIC.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Tough titties, you're just the halfwit understudy who keeps showing up smelling of Thunderbird because he's SO IRONIC.

And what are you, oh wise and witty one, who thought we would all be wowed by Google making a joke?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 am

STOP BUMPING STUPID FUCKING THREADS

WHAAARGH
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 am

Seule wrote:
STOP BUMPING STUPID FUCKING THREADS
While I agree with the general sentiment that you need to make a substantial or at least witty statement if you want to necropost, I am sort of glad it happened, because the last time around I totally missed this:

Jay/Cris wrote:
You know I'd settle for nothing less than Puck.
I approve. Good match.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:46 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

You had three weeks to formulate a response, and this is what you come up with? You proud of this? Are you proud of what you just posted.

I'm going to call your mother, and tell her what a disappointment she raised.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Well, it's better than anything you could come up with, what with you herping your derp everywhere and all that.

Do you mean to tell me that your upbringing standards are so fucking high that you expect your spawn to come up with razor-sharp witty replies at a moment's notice? Considering the amount of inbreeding and pederasty that went into producing you, that's a bloody tall order.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Well, it's better than anything you could come up with, what with you herping your derp everywhere and all that.

Do you mean to tell me that your upbringing standards are so fucking high that you expect your spawn to come up with razor-sharp witty replies at a moment's notice? Considering the amount of inbreeding and pederasty that went into producing you, that's a bloody tall order.

That's.

Hrm.

No.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Lapin wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

That's.

Hrm.

No.

So he doesn't know how babies are made. At least the rest of the post was MUCH better than anything I've ever seen him post before this. But, alas, he responded to troll bait in an obviously perturbed manner, therefore...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Besides, you could always show him how babies are made. Provided you can find someone who can get aroused at the sight of an overly pasty skinnyfat girl with no eyebrows and short, purple hair. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Besides, you could always show him how babies are made. Provided you can find someone who can get aroused at the sight of an overly pasty skinnyfat girl with no eyebrows and short, purple hair. Colbert

1.) I've made peace with my fair skin.
2.) I'm confused as to what "skinnyfat" means
3.) Why do you think I have no eyebrows? I have eyebrows, you weirdo.
4.) I'm blonde.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

1.) Neat
2.) Skinnyfat means someone who isn't really fat like landwhale, oh my god here it comes run for your lives, taking up space fat person. It's a person who appears to be thin, but whose weight is entire fat. Like, reasonable weight, but no muscle. You know, you look good, but you probably couldn't deadlift your own body weight.

Pretty much 95% of women who aren't hambeasts. Colbert
3.) I recall some picture where your eyebrows where so goddamn blond they blended in with your alabaster skin a little too well and they were hard to see.
4.) Your hair color is about as variable (though slightly more tasteful) than Dennis Rodman's. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

this is the worst thread
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 am

Lapin: Trust me, I've said far worse shit than that in my time as a netizen.

Mikey: No, I not mad, just trying to see how far I can go.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Quote :
Lapin: Trust me, I've said far worse shit than that in my time as a netizen.

You're a bad dude, aren't ya? Saying things on the internet. Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor 961878

Quote :
Mikey: No, I not mad, just trying to see how far I can go.

How far you can go in what direction? Because it appears you're spinning your tires in a ditch on Autism Avenue.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

LOL OMG really? Someone gives you a decent amount of shit back for once and you think they're autistic? Rolling Eyes Wikipedia's back online, you best go educate yourself.

Yes, yes, I know, trollbait. Don't care. I'm starting to think I may as well just be a troll along with you (though my trolling method is somewhat more obvious than yours). At least it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
LOL OMG really? Someone gives you a decent amount of shit back for once and you think they're autistic? Rolling Eyes

You give yourself entirely too much credit, Clown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor   Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Maps Confirms: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Mordor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next