Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Jong Il Dead

Go down 
+13
Knorg
Sakurelf
Mr.Doobie
Salamas
KelinciHutan
grmblfjx
WD40
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Drabbler
Penguin
Raine
ZOOLANDER
rachel
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

So, he's dead. The South Korean military--hell, the whole government--has gone on high alert, President Lee has canceled everything on his slate and the KOSPI's ailing. Remember, KJI's designated heir hasn't come close to hitting 30 years old yet. It's entirely possible that he could do something harebrained to 'up' his tough-guy cred, like order another shelling attack on South Korean territory. Or the whole Nork government could go down with coups and counter-coups led by ambitious generals who don't want to take orders from a kid. People here are going to be pretty nervous until the situation up north settles, which it might not for some time.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 am

If this turns out to be anything remotely like the events depicted in Homefront, the South is fucked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

I always thought he died years ago but they were simply covering it up...
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 am

Heh. So did the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 am

xerrofoot wrote:
If this turns out to be anything remotely like the events depicted in Homefront, the South is fucked.

Homefront doesn't take place in the South. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 am

Raine wrote:
I always thought he died years ago but they were simply covering it up...

There have been world leaders I thought were dead long before they "died" - Deng Xioaping comes to mind - but Kim wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:46 am

I'm betting the whole country is going to implode with the changeover. And maybe a few rivals. Kim Jong Il's put a few people in charge of his son who's in charge and that's always a good way to lose power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 am

Quote :
First of all, Kim Jong Ill sounds quite funny. You know, he was ill and then he was dead. Wait, Kim Jong Il sounds like 'Kim Jong's Ill', doesn't it? Oh, everyone's done that already. And then there comes the bit where people saying 'FFS with the Kim Jong Ill jokes you bastards' starts popping up, and that raises a smile at first. But soon that becomes as irritating as the 'Kim Jong Ill' things. Perhaps even more irritating. And you start to think: Well, those Kim Jong Ill people are just waking up to the joke, and maybe it was quite funny the first time you read it. I told you I was Kim Jong Ill, you know. And then you think: but surely some of these people are just feigning naivety and saying the Kim Jong Ill joke, knowing it's been done a million times already, as a laugh? And then, what does that do to the "FFS with the Kim Jong Ill jokes you unfunny bastards" thing? Does that make it funny again? At what point does it stop or start being funny? And then you think, well, I suppose it's reached the point where the joke itself, and the jokes about it not being funny, have reached the point where neither is funny, and both are unwelcome. So what do you do? Do you just leave the world altogether, because you fear that someone you admire, or respect, is going to say "Kim Jong ILL MATE, MUHAHAHAHA!" and you're going to have to stand there and mutter how pleasant it all is to yourself? How do you survive? Or maybe it doesn't matter at all. Maybe it's all right to just let it happen.

Kim Jong Ill, haha.

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 am

rachel wrote:
People here

Are you South Korean?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:40 am

I'm praying for an improvement, actually. Not that his son is a much better person, but he doesn't seem to be quite so insane. Hopefully, things will tone down, at least a little, in the area. None of my Facebook friends in SK seem to be concerned yet, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 am

The problem being that his son may not be quite so insane, but I bet his advisors are.

Hell, half the reason Kim Jong Il kept his power and country going was because he was paranoid as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 am

grmblfjx wrote:
rachel wrote:
People here

Are you South Korean?
No, I've just lived in Seoul for the last 10 or so years.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:43 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
I'm praying for an improvement, actually. Not that his son is a much better person, but he doesn't seem to be quite so insane. Hopefully, things will tone down, at least a little, in the area. None of my Facebook friends in SK seem to be concerned yet, anyway.

From the TV I was watching this morning a lot of the talk about his son was "he was educated in Switzerland, western influence, hopefully he won't be that bad", but then there's the whole thing about him being quite young and how quickly will he try to prove his power.

Hopefully this will all pass all nice and quiet like.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am

Quote :
I'm praying for an improvement, actually. Not that his son is a much better person, but he doesn't seem to be quite so insane.

Meeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

From what I've heard, his son is also a gigantic, over privileged, evil manchild. Possibly worse.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Nate wrote:
The BBC stated that Kim Jong Il "died on Saturday of physical and mental over-work." He should have chosen an easier Korea

Amir wrote:
What an awful joke - have you no Seoul?

I hang around with awesome people.

Terrible people, but awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Well, he WAS losing very badly at his map. No resources, all his Sims hated him, can't hike taxes any higher...
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Best joke I heard was from a Scottish lad:

Kim Jong-il had a heart attack on a train. Brought on by not having a ticket AND finding out 'Big Man' was in the same carriage.

...few of ya'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Salamas wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

From the TV I was watching this morning a lot of the talk about his son was "he was educated in Switzerland, western influence, hopefully he won't be that bad", but then there's the whole thing about him being quite young and how quickly will he try to prove his power.

I wonder if he'll try to capture Michael Jordan like his father tried with Princess Tenko. :V
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Raine wrote:
Salamas wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

I wonder if he'll try to capture Michael Jordan like his father tried with Princess Tenko. :V

I'm going to go google the story behind this one.

Oh boo, google gave me nothing interesting except that she met him, denied meeting him and then performed for him.
Back to top Go down
zootie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
zootie

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Good riddance to bad garbage. My only question is...who has control of the nukes?

Kim Jong Il Dead 927788
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 pm

zootie wrote:
Good riddance to bad garbage. My only question is...who has control of the nukes?

Kim Jong Il Dead 927788

That would be his dough-boy I'd imagine
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm

This is why, if you're go insist on being a Dictator, you should at least spend some time training whoever you want to follow you. From what I understand, his son has absolutely no experience at running anything because his father was so paranoid, he refused to allow him to do more than stand on the balcony and smile and wave.

Also, I read somewhere that he had a good many advisors who believe they'd make a much better leader than his son. And now that Dad's no longer around to argue the matter...
Back to top Go down
zootie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
zootie

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
From what I understand, his son has absolutely no experience at running anything because his father was so paranoid, he refused to allow him to do more than stand on the balcony and smile and wave. Also, I read somewhere that he had a good many advisors who believe they'd make a much better leader than his son. And now that Dad's no longer around to argue the matter...

that's exactly my point! Fat Boy AKA Kim the very ILL AKA Kim the lesser is likely to be served up piping hot from the oven by his cannibal generals. Then they'll start clawing for power as Lord God BuFU of the Divine Empire of Light. Who knows where all that fissionable materal will end up.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
This is why, if you're go insist on being a Dictator, you should at least spend EVERY WAKING MINUTE SEARCHING FOR THE SEVEN CRYSTALS OF IMMORTALITY. When your minions fail to bring them back repeatedly, send out stronger minions of a different elemental backing. Ice minions. Send ice minions next.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 pm

^
"If, as an evil overlord, I send out some of my weaker minions out to deal with a problem and they fail, I will not send out a succession of slightly stronger minions until the problem is solved. I will send my elite guard to kill the problem into dust then kill the dust."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kim Jong Il Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Jong Il Dead   Kim Jong Il Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong Il Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next